Patriots will have to face a team that isn't even supposed to be in the playoffs, a meme team with a bottom 5 QB...

>Patriots will have to face a team that isn't even supposed to be in the playoffs, a meme team with a bottom 5 QB, and a team they already beat away from home and have made their bitches for years onroute to playing 1 of 4 teams they've already beaten in the Super Bowl or team they already beat in the regular season

Literallly who can stop them?

The chiefs

Feels like the saints probably could bud.

chocking

they chocked in 07 and 11

>both against a team that not even in the playoffs
stay retarded

When and who do the Pats play?

Patriots already beat the Saints.

could not give a shit

we won a playoff game

forgot the pic

They did, but the current Kamara vs. the "I have no idea how to cover RB screens" defense is scary. Or run game in general.

Not saying it will happen, but the Titans have a chance if they can get an officiating crew that calls the game fairly

titans somehow always find a way to win in the most memetacular ways. if there is any team to upset the Pats, its them.

The spread is currently -13.5 for Pats

Titans are fucked

>>Patriots will have to face a team that isn't even supposed to be in the playoffs
So did the Chiefs.

Chiefs have lost their last 6 home playoff games, this is nothing new.

>Patriots will have to face a team that isn't even supposed to be in the playoffs
i've seen that episode before. good ending.

*cheats*

>Tits
>Jags
>Falcons
Literally 5 straight bye weeks in the playoffs

>Titans beat Chiefs and Chiefs beat the Patriots

Do the maths ya simp

Rock-Paper-Scissors says the Pats are going to tear the Titans a new one.

You misspelled unfairly

>Falcons

*seeths*

I'm so sick of the Pats getting an easy, cakewalk schedule every year. I'm glad they are imploding from within and Bellichek is leaving and Brady is going to Denver after this season.

The Pats will go back to being irrelevant for the next 30 years.

This is a good meme desu

It’s a cakewalk cause they’re better than everyone else

Stoolers are going to BTF out of the Cheatriots. Brady takes a rediculous number of hard sacks and cries, Belicheat runs away to New Jack City, Kraft dies, and all is right with the world.

the only real threat to the patriots is pitt
ever since manning retired theres been no consistent opposition

Yeah sure, Seth.

Why is the AFC so shit at parity?

we're the garbage expansion league. even before the merger with the superior national league only two AFL teams had won championships.

>Implying Big "5 picks" Ben will get to play the Patriots

>imploding to a 6th SB champion

Wow, if only all implosions can be this based...

>why can't the rest of the AFC compete with the competent franchises

"screeches autisticly"

I stg is they upset I will buy a browns jersey.