youtube.com/watch?v=1OCopeXj-F0
youtube.com/watch?v=6nmO9WeKdMA
youtu.be/BvmqYM1xpZA
youtube.com/watch?v=CcKW2xDcxLM
streamable.com/t0fqj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kanna a CUTE! CUTE!

gentle reminder that fedor is the goat

Reminder: Prime Fedor ain't shit and would lose to most of the HW/LHW roster today

10 seconds to name one reason why paige vanzant is the best fighter in the UFC

>no news
Thank you Thank you Thank you!

upvoted

Daniel Cormier is the GOAT

Kazuyuki Fujita would be a top 5 fighter in the radioactive wasteland that is the current heavyweight division

>national wrestling champ
>literal iron head
>big right hand
>endless cardio
thats a recipe for contendership in any era, let alone today

Good thread OP

Evening /heem/

Haven’t been on Sup Forums in a while but I was digging through my old HD and came across all your predictions from January 2017. The rules were simply to guess who would be the Champion of each division on January 1st 2018. I decided to grade you all on a curve because none of you arseholes managed to get more than 55% right.

Congratulations to Australia, Brazil and Latvia for being the least retarded people on /heem/ and commiserations to Puerto Rico for getting only 1 answer right and still managing to spell the name wrong in the process.

How did (You) do user?

(I have been generous and counted both McGregor and Ferguson as LW Champion because at this point Goobs is the literal definition of a paper champ).

>Oogah...Oogah...Conah Muhgiga...Boogah

>Nips
>talented fighters

Pride was rigged, dummy. An Asian "male" will literally NEVER hold a belt in the UFC. ESPECIALLY in the HW division. I would stake my life on that.

that's an accurate depiction of Conor h8ers

For sure PRIDE fixed fights so that a literal no personality Russian with a widows peak and a pot belly went 15-0 in the organization my man

Oh please, Fedor was a marketer's dream. His nonchalance was pitched as a Soviet-super killer mentality with a heart as cold as the Siberian wastes from which he came. Couple that with a highlight reel of KOs and a padded record and whattaya know, you end up with a legend of MMA that we're still discussing to this day.

Embedded is out
youtu.be/1kKIJPonL8I
youtu.be/1kKIJPonL8I

He is kind of an underrated guy. Japan's answer to Homer Simpson, some of his fights are pretty ridiculous

>Fedor was a marketer's dream
No he fucking wasn't. He wasn't shit as a draw compared to Nog, or Cro Cop, or the other litany of stars PRIDE wanted to push. PRIDE hated Fedor, hated his management, and never liked that he was the champion. Lurk more, read more, post less, my young casual.

THIS THREAD IS FART PIANO APPROVED!!!

>a chin so good it gave Ken Shamrock a heart attack
Truly the greatest Inoki Disciple

>tfw F

:(

Connor Ruebusch said Andrade by decision was free money

Hey, you're the pervert right?

Pride didn't fucking hate Fedor's management because he was unmarketable you mongrel. They hated for the same reason that literally every other promoter hated them, they were shady, conniving, difficult Russian criminals.

>Connor Ruebusch said Andrade by decision was free money
literally lol'd

>D

Better than I got in GCSE History

Yeah, they did. After he fired the guy he had when he was at RTT (because he was taking off the top of his payouts) and hired Miro Mijatovic, who started negotiating hard for bigger pay packets, PRIDE literally pulled guns on Miro to get him to play ball. Fedor, as champion, fought on a rival promotions show on New Years Eve 2003. Kinda weird, right? Again. I'd urge you to do more research before you post. You're speaking to someone who knows more about Fedor's history and his career than anyone here.

Fedor didn't sign with M-1 until 2007. This is after PRIDE folded and after the period I'm talking about.

>You're speaking to someone who knows more about Fedor's history and his career than anyone here.
LOL

>Pride got shut down because it was run by Yakuza
>ACB and M1 Global are run by Bratva
>UFC was run by Mafia until recently
>half the UFC roster are pals with warlords
What the fuck is it with MMA and links to organized crime?

It's literally true. A friend of mine spoke to his head coach and Sambo coach, Vladimir Voronov, at the after-party for the Arlovski fight, and he admitted they did a three week camp because "they knew" that a Belarussian, Arlovski, would make a mistake in the fight that would let them win. Nobody else is giving you casuals scoops like that.

This is what I love about the Internet, especially anonymous posting. Never change lol.

Good dog. I'd send you my copy of Pound for Pound: The Modern Gladiators of Mixed Martial Arts, which most of this information is from, but I really can't be arsed. Whatever you know I'll dripfeed you.

Anyone else that wants to mouth off about JMMA or Fedor is welcome to try, but you'll be dealt with similarly. You're literally all out of your depths.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBCo6-UCUco

Damn, I really do have a Luke Thomas hairline

I would heem Luke if i had the chance, you just know hes a chinlet

The last six posts in this thread that aren't mine are literally all (You)s. It feels good to be the king.

luke would drop you like a bag of dirt

He's a beta bitch and you know it

Are you the bong?

youtube.com/watch?v=1OCopeXj-F0

was this a good stoppage or did the war cries influence the decision?

crap stoppage

Anyone else remember that time Fedor nearly lost to MALDONADO?

youtube.com/watch?v=6nmO9WeKdMA

I'd heem all of ya's at the same time

>you buckled user? Haha let’s go

>leaf sperg so royally BTFO by my knowledge he shitposts videos instead
Pic related, it's LITERALLY him.

him getting tossed by brett rogers was worse

brett rogers was the can to beat all cans

he's a big guy

Didn't that fight get overturned to a draw?

Name ONE(1) Heavyweight MMA fighter that hasn't fought Travis Fulton.

Stipe

Ngannou

Fedor I think. I'm too lazy to check.

>tfw B

On reflection, hardly anybody expected Joanna to lose, or for Rob to get the middleweight strap.

Overeem

2017 was a more innocent time for /heem/.

Look at all those chumps who were backing Rumble.

I guess a C is respectable at least. At the time Romero seemed like a good pick lel

Heart of a rabbit

I find that hard to believe, just because of the sheer number of fights Overeem has had.

they used to do this every year on sherdog predicting champs and people wouldn't even get close to predicting. Champs come out of nowhere with UFC matchmaking

SHEEM ME INSIDE

Probably Americans lad. Most civilised folk knew DC had his number.

It's also interesting to note the relatively low frequency with which Cyborg was picked. I was guilty of this too, and yet when Cyborg vs Holm happened, it never even crossed my mind that Holly would win.

Jeremy Stephens vs. Doo Ho Choi
Uriah Hall vs. Vitor Belfort
Paige VanZant vs. Jessica Rose-Clark
Kamaru Usman vs. Emil Weber Meek
Darren Elkins vs. Michael Johnson

To be fair I think she was coming of that USASA violation at the time and many assumed that she was done with the UFC after Dana shat all over her publically.

>Choi
>Belfort
>PVZ
>Usman
>Elkins

Dat Choi
Hall (Really don't mind if I'm goof'd here)
Jessica Rose-Clark
Usman
"THE SEXUAL PREDATOR"

>Masvidal is a good figh-

The Korean Superboy
Hall
Rose-Clark
Meek
Johnson

>doesnt understand what an inverted guard pull is
brainlet pls go

>mfw i always thought dc could have been jbj tier lhw had jbj not existed

Daily reminder that she's /ourgirl/.

The money... the power... yeah

Bektic was robbed

My models have Kamaru Usman winning at 83% but Meek by KO/TKO is 16% and worth a look

what would be your ufc walkout song?

Yeah dude, terrible stoppage. These refs be rigging the game against bjj players.

hit me baby one more time - britney spears

youtu.be/BvmqYM1xpZA

youtube.com/watch?v=CcKW2xDcxLM

Dont ever test my chin, because you cant test it

What did Luke mean

>Jones needed more roids than Lesnar in order to beat a middle-aged DC
DC is already the LHW GOAT my dude.

Just wrapped up his weekly Sunday Bukkake session.

With Jones failing for roids and DC getting cucked twice by Jones. The reality is that Chuck is still the LHW GOAT

FIGHT ME YOU BITCHES. YOU MAY HAVE THE SIZE AND STRENGTH BUT I AM VERY STABLE AND VERY SMART

CORAL SPRINGS IM CALLING YOU AND ANY OTHER FLORIDA FAGGOT IN HERE OUT. TOMORROW MORNING. BE THERE.
streamable.com/t0fqj

Shogun was clearly #2 before Jones popped.

>Luke Rockhold fans exist

Ding-Dong-Diddly Based

it's too cold out to roll

all fighters are on some sort of peds at that level, and you really think jon isn't more skilled?

best ever lhw is
jbj
dc
huge dropoff
every other cunt idgaf about the people you're going to say here when the sport just started so no one had any skills

>huge dropoff
how can you say that when Gus nearly beat both of them

>all fighters are on some sort of peds at that level
Then why are none of them popping when Jon was the first fighter to pop twice under USADA?

Jesus that product placement

Honest thoughts on this man?

fuck man i dunno, maybe cos MASKING AGENTS?

usada is literally cat and mouse they will never be ahead of the curve

no man that loses to rumble has any skill