POWER RANGERS Spoilers

>The movie begins with the original alien Power Rangers battling Rita Repulsa in pre-historic Earth. Rita is the former Green Ranger who went rogue and decided to steal the Zeo Crystal for herself. She also created Goldar, a monster made of gold, to help her.

>Zordon buries the dead Rangers' Power Coins and causes an asteroid to crash into Earth, trapping Rita at the bottom of the ocean. Alpha uploads Zordon's mind into the Command Center's computer before his physical body is destroyed, and the Command Center is then buried by rubble.

>On present day, Jason is a former star football player who busted his knee in a prank gone wrong in which he also accidentally molested a bull. He's now on house arrest and forced to attend saturday morning detention.

>Jason meets autistic tech whiz Billy, repentant mean girl Kimberly, sassy newcomer Trini and poor-as-fuck tough guy Zack. They all end up at the abandoned mine and find the Power Coins, which give them superpowers, and the Command Center, where they meet Zordon and Alpha and are convinced to train to become the new Power Rangers.

>rita is the former green ranger

hope this is forgotten about within the month

What is wrong with that? Don't tell me this is part of you stolen fanfic too

Continue...

Don't know wtf went wrong with my formatting there.

>Meanwhile, Rita escapes and sets out to reassemble Goldar to resume searching for the Zeo Crystal. The kids try to stop her even though they can't morph yet and get their asses kicked.

>The team has a falling out over the discovery that Kimberly ended up in detention for spreading lewd pictures of a classmate, ruining the girl's life. Kimberly regretted her actions after meeting the girl's father.

>Rita targets the kids individually, but they come through for each other and gain their morphing powers. Meanwhile, Rita figures out the Zeo Crystal is hidden underneath a Kryspy Kream store and steals it, savoring a donnut along the way.

>The Rangers confront Rita, battle the Putties, summon the Dinozords and later assemble the Megazord to battle and ultimately defeat Goldar. Rita is beaten and trapped again, vowing revenge. The Zeo Crystal is secured.

>The Rangers prove themselves to Zordon, Jason and Kimberly get together, and all's well.

>In the mid-credits scene Tommy shows up in detention in a white jacket.

Where the gay scene? I heard it was a throw line with no bearing to the plot.

No deaths?

>he also accidentally molested a bull
>Meanwhile, Rita figures out the Zeo Crystal is hidden underneath a Kryspy Kream store and steals it, savoring a donnut along the way.

What?

>Rita figures out the Zeo Crystal is hidden underneath a Kryspy Kream store and steals it, savoring a donnut along the way

Jason and his friends decide to kidnap a cow from a local farm and put it in the rival football team's field. They unknowingly grab a bull instead and Jason jerks it off thinking he's milking a cow.

WHAT?

I still can't believe this. Its the only reason Im going
Im going for free btw

Fuck off, that did not happen. There's no way.

>>Meanwhile, Rita figures out the Zeo Crystal is hidden underneath a Kryspy Kream store and steals it, savoring a donnut along the way.
The bull part is weird, but let's not forget Divatox worked as a bus boy for an entire episode.

It doesn't happen on screen.

>Amy Jo Johnson + Jason David Frank
Some cameo, appearence, whatever?

JUST

Why? Who is the target audience for this?

this sounds really really bad, also looks really really bad.

toy makers

>Jason and Kimberly get together
what the fuck

hehehehhe...

that Rita was supposed to be the Green Ranger is the most interesting part of this plot.

Was this part of the original fic?