Is this bull kino?

Is this bull kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=hJodGwDtSZc

Wall Street globalists not even subtle anymore

>The Wall Street firm State Street Global Advisors put up a statue of a little girl in front of lower Manhattan’s well-known bronze charging bull on Tuesday for International Women’s Day. The statue, named Fearless Girl, is intended to highlight efforts to get more women on corporate boards

lol. wallstreet just wants more women to bang in house.

She's standing up to what?
>a scared animal, reminiscent of bull fighting
>a man represented as a brutish beast
I'm sure if you delved even a little into the symbolism these peoples head would explode from mental gymnastics.

Why don't women find this embarrassing? constantly having "you can do it too!" campaigns come off as initializing, the truly strong don't need constant encouragement and validation, they just get on with it.

What is your problem with Globalists?

>triggered by a piece of metal

Am I on tumblr or something?

i just can't get over the fact that no matter how much gumptiom some little darling has that bull would turn her into gravy

What television & film is this?

COME AT ME, BRO

Do they understand the ideology behind this image? What the raging bull represents to business?

>lets get more women into business via standing in front of the bull position (i.e. slowing them down)

Are all women this retarded?

QUIZ QUESTION: 100 Points.

If the bull is a symbol of the American market & industry charging ahead, then what does a little girl standing in it's way symbolize?

it was in Hitch

I'm a lib and this was my first thought when I saw this statue

>*infantilizing

I like the statue. I think it's neat.

It ultimately won't accomplish anything, but it's a cute little unobtrusive way to send a message. Chill out about it.

At least it's not a fucking naked Trump statue.

europe

I honestly think this was made by some Sup Forums prankster with the full intention of showing the girl in the way of American progress...

but dumbfuck women thought it was a compliment and all started to love it! lol

Women literally don't realize when they are being PATRONIZED lol

Dr. Bull, I'm Female.

Women wreaking havoc in the workplace.

BIG

because they are idiots who are so deep in the society of the spectacle that this is all they know

>not dr pavel, im cunnyfu

>Women literally don't realize when they are being PATRONIZED lol

This statue is literally Wall Street bankers patting women on the head and telling them "how special they are for being girls."

I don't see fearlessness, I see arrogance.

I understand your argument, but art can represent multiple things, and context is important.

Not to say your interpretation isn't valid, because again, it's art, but by placing the girl in front of it, the combined piece now shows a little girl (representing women) standing up to the bull (an iconic figure representing the old guard of Wall Street) instead of what it previously represented with just the bull alone.

>Women literally don't realize when they are being PATRONIZED lol

I'm liberal, and this was my first thought. I almost rolled my eyes out of my skull when other women started praising it.