Gypsy hanging from the ceiling? NO THANK YOU

gypsy hanging from the ceiling? NO THANK YOU

>Jonah Ray doing anything

No thank you.

Makes sense. She is a snake like bot.

I can handle the schloky skits and new members playing the robots.

I just hate the hosts. I am willing to give them a shot but my god. They literally got the epitome of new male in the mike/joel role?

The set seems so lifeless compared to the old one.

It's bland and souless just like this generation.

It looks so...manufactured. With the old sets you could spend hours just trying to figure out what the random shit they glued to the walls was.

I remember when I first spotted the vintage Millenium Falcon they had on the door.

It's hard to tell on the SOL set but the mads' lab is definitely CGI. It looks shit regardless of what its made of though.

That's not all, Gypsy is voiced by a woman

TAKE IT BACK!

>BadCGI

That's even sadder that they couldn't scrape together the $500 to crap out a new set.

So progressive...

No, wait. Is it more progressive if it's a man playing a woman or does it being a fucking white male negate that?

Fuck this shit.

Joel's retirement fund isn't cheap ya know.

I wonder how the fans who were tricked into donating before it was revealed who the cast was feel. And for that matter, Netflix, who probably paid more than the Kickstarter total and didn't get any extra episodes out of it.

you son of a bitch.

this is the correct answer

I would watch a YouTube series of people from Sup Forums ripping on shitty movies a la MST3K

There are so many podcasts that already exist that are literally just that.

I'm willing to give it a shot, but things are looking pretty grim.

what the fuck is a podcast? Is that something through iTunes? If so, fuck that.

you know the reason they had a bunch of shitty looking robots and other props was because back then they were on a local cable access tv show with the budget of about 10 cents and a half eaten bag of lays.

They didn't "have" to bring back the exact same concepts and characters.

With the budget they had they could have come up with some whole new concept as an excuse to have people watch bad movies.