Eugenics Thread

Which conditions do you have to put a country under to increase average IQ of the population by a few points every generation?

You can't cull the herd or do anything unethical

Other urls found in this thread:

preventgenocide.org/law/convention/text.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast#As_a_component_of_racial_warfare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing other than improved nutrition. everything politically "ethical" these days is objectively detrimental to social vigour

How the hell is improved nutrition going to increase IQ?

I was thinking more along the lines of cutting off welfare or crashing the economy. Those thing are not unethical.

>Those thing are not unethical
There is no universal ethics code.

poor childhood nutrition can negatively impact adult IQ scoring

remove incentives for muds to breed.
do not import muds.

Uhm. The bible?
>Muh moral relativism
Go away Jew

You can't graduate High School with a 3.0 gpa or higher, you are required to join the army or work in the fields.

Problem solved

You can educate next to anyone, FFS there's a gorilla who has an IQ of 90 or some shit. All it requires is some initiative.

Some kind of implanted or auto-immune contraceptive for everyone before they reach sexual maturity.

Anyone who wants a kid needs to prove they can provide a stable home and will produce kids with a likely IQ better than 2 standard deviations below 100 and no major genetic diseases. Parents which can not achieve that can chose to replace either the sperm, egg or both to reach the threshold. Or eventually use genetic manipulation to uplift the kid.

AYO HOL UP HOL UP

Reward top .1% of people with publicly funded care for their children and tax breaks, don't give anyone money for kids, they have to earn it.

Education doesn't increase IQ one bit. Also isn't it better to let the smart people work the fields so they can get higher yields and make better use of the resources?

By top .1%, I mean a nationwide test that measures several factors of a human's competence, not just their wealth.

new phones come with wikipedia, unlimited data

new phone #2 requires reading an article during your meal if you dont wana pay for food

The only was is over time, and that way is to allow those who are stupid to die before they reproduce.

Much easier to make dumber people than smart.

Making life too easy for the smart people is going to end in disaster. They're going to enjoy hedonistic lifestyles and refuse to have children and the few children that they do have are going to become women studies professors. Over a few generations they're going to be weak and ugly with low testosterone and eventually unable to breed.

If anything you should put them under deadly conditions so that they have to use all of their mental faculties just to survive. That's how we got smart in the first place

>What Is Genocide?

>Deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to destroy a group includes the deliberate deprivation of resources needed for the group's physical survival, such as clean water, food, clothing, shelter or medical services. Deprivation of the means to sustain life can be imposed through confiscation of harvests, blockade of foodstuffs, detention in camps, forcible relocation or expulsion into deserts.

>Prevention of births includes involuntary sterilization, forced abortion, prohibition of marriage, and long-term separation of men and women intended to prevent procreation.
You are fucked. Pretty much any measures could be considered as deliberate deprivation of resources fro low IQ population group. But given same resources they bred at high rates than high IQ population (well know negative correlation between IQ and fertility) International law literally demands for low IQ people to out-bred smart.

>Prevention of births
Guilty of genocide, trialed and hanged.

>uh the bible
not universal.
Other ethical structures can be considered abhorrent yet they still exist and are adhered to as well as your own. You can certainly believe that yours is the right one, but you must also see its based on your personal reasoning rather than a common system shared across all people.

>go away jew
funny you should say that I'm not jewish yet, I'm merely ger toshav.

Put every mcdonalds on a hill.

It's not unethical, though. Also we already know that UN never upholds the genocide laws. We're being genocided right now according to international law. preventgenocide.org/law/convention/text.htm

>Also we already know that UN never upholds the genocide laws.
Kek what is sanctions against South Africa. You. Are. Fucked.

Wow your a fucking retard. Anyone who takes high school seriously would make a perfect soldier or field hand. Especially the way American schools are ran. Goy it's obvious you know the material but because you didn't do exactly what I said when I said it you lose 60% of your grade. Awesome metric, dude.

No one is going to be prosecuted just for crashing the economy or starting a civil war, but if someone starts sending people to work camps then you have something to worry about

>just for crashing the economy or starting a civil war
Don't really understand how that will help your cause. In case of crisis gap between fertility of low and high IQ population will be even more. It is high IQ people who plan births and obviously they will reduce it in such case. But really dumb people don't plan at all they will continue to pop out kids.

Guess who didnt graduate high school
>and has been bitter ever since....

r/K selection goes into effect here. Dumb people won't be able to care for their kids and teach them how to survive.

>Dumb people won't be able to care for their kids and teach them how to survive.
UN and Red Cross will take care of that.

Make philosophy a required class.

Or maybe not

Fuck, you're right. This is why we need these threads. The day when our wishes are granted we won't know what to ask for.

Not at all. Your right I didn't graduate I got my good enough diploma at 15. Had my parents emancipate me after I saved enough cash to rent a trailer from a friends grandfather worked for him during the day learning to operate heavy equipment until he retired and sold his trailer park. Joined my local plumber and steamfitters union and now am a journeyman that works when and where I want.

Very simple. Idk about other countries, when a kid turns 16 they are given an IQ test. Lowest 10% are steralised immediately. We then take further action, increase time spent in school, and lower class sizes. Make class more challenging. Any more ideas?

incentives for the top 10% to have more kids, sterilise the bottom 10. That should do it

These kinds of suggestion are never going to work because no one is going to allow it to happen and capitalism demands the population to become ever stupider and get ever lower salaries, so a government would never do such a thing.

He didn't suggest to stop births, just remove incentives. Quite vague, but it could be just restricting welfare or something

With bad nutrition, every facet of a child's development suffers.

Why not just use evolution?

Create circumstances that benefit smarter people while also making it harder for dumber people to navigate the world - you're not preventing them from succeeding, you're just making it less likely.

Stop the fad of "make it as simple as possible!" that all electronics are going for these days, find ways to kill off nepotism and create a real meritocracy, prevent dumb people from getting a lot of money just because they're funny, etc...

Unfortunately, unless welfare goes as well, the dumb will just keep reproducing out of control. That's certainly priority #1. All in all, we need a smaller, better population. With the huge population we currently have, not even capitalism works well.

it's pretty hard to do anything if you have to be ethical as well… Maybe make everybody do IVF and screen for intelligence in the embryos. Keep a sprm bank from people of good stock

Don't offer child support unless parents are IQ tested and score higher than the current average.

All the niggers and pakis wouldn't breed as fast here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast#As_a_component_of_racial_warfare

Yes.How about tax cuts and incentives for different IQs, bottom 10% steralised, everyone else below average gets tax penalites, the stupider the greater the penalty. Everyone above average IQ gets tax benefits, paid for by taxing the lower income brackets. For gifter or genius IQs, 10% tax cut per child, up to 4 children. The end result would be the smartest in society having the most kids, and the dumbest not reproducing.

How is culling the herd unethical?

>not realizing that worldwide IQs, heights, lifespans all increased when childhood nutrition and healthcare improved

Do you realize how important free school meals are in the USA?

It is literally the most effective form of welfare we have.

So why the fuck are you talking about eugenics then? You either keep people from breeding (sterilization) or you put them to sleep. That's it.

We could start by expanding the role of the death penalty, but the West is probably too cucked for even that. People would sooner release all the prisoners and deal with the consequences, no matter how dire, before killing them and enjoying a little short-term economic prosperity.

Nutrition doesn't matter. The brain is going to be built in the exact same way and function in the exact same way no matter what you eat. The only difference bad nutrition might make on your IQ is that it might give you less energy and shorter attention span and make you perform poorly on the spatial IQ part of the IQ test. But just give them an apple and a sandwhich and they'll perform 100%

Its effective because it always reaches those who need it. You cant fake being 12.

My wife can

Couples with higher IQ and fitness should have their first 3 children subsidized by the government
Average IQ and unfit couples should pay a tax for third+ children
Even lower a tax at +1
retard levels should be heavily taxed for children
Yearly tax deduction for those who maintain good physical fitness and

>if your body doesn't have the building blocks it needs in order to construct new brain matter, it doesn't matter, you'll still be smart

Abolish welfare

no job no vote.

Iodine defiency kek. Who the fuck is iodine deficient? You need to live on nothing but Haitian mud pancakes in order to become iodine deficient

>get rid of welfare
>no benefits to single mothers
>put the borders on lockdown
THE WALL
H
E

W
A
L
L

>very selective immigration of only the best of the best
>lower the income take the more an individual earns. poorer people pay more. rich pay less to none.
quite subsidizing the failures. take away any incentive for said failures to reproduce. only allow the smartest people to come in to country and an incentive people to do better which in turn will make them want to improve themselves to do better.

Maybe invest in education. Make kids solve math problem and stuff.

Offer universal income in exchange for sterilization. High income (high IQ by extension) families will be the only folks able to pass up the gibs and afford children and they'll also pass good cultural values on to their children.

>You can't cull the herd or do anything unethical

then you cannot increase IQ. Prove me wrong. selecting for intelligence is a REQUIREMENT. You also have to castrate the idiots.

Fill the water supply of low IQ areas with phytoestrogens to ruin sperm count.

Wait, what

Give intelligent people a stipend for every child they have.

Have a stupid tax.

Lower the average iq of humanity as a whole with the exception of target country

>>very selective immigration of only the best of the best

We actually do this with India. Due to this they are the #1 highest earning ethnicity in the USA.

glad we do that with mexico too.

No shit,
you come from a society where eating out of a toilet is a very real possibility, you make those dollars