Do they really need to be fighting over a river of lava?

do they really need to be fighting over a river of lava?

Yes. Check please

in another note, was Obi right?

I like how George ignored the entire previous 20 minutes of the fight when he wrote the "high ground" line. We've just seen them perform all kinds of crazy, gravity-defying stunts where they fail to get the better of each other but suddenly the fight is over because Obi-Wan is now standing on a mound of dirt that elevates him to be 3 or 4 feet higher than Anakin. This is supposed to be some kind of insurmountable advantage that is completely beyond Anakin. Ignoring that Anakin just executed a vastly more difficult jump onto the platform that Obi-Wan was occupying on the river of lava. Why was "it over" when Anakin could have just ridden his platform thing down the river for 20 metres to jump onto a stretch of embankment there?

at this point anyone de thing better than him.

Moral highground

i dont even understand how this scene isn't immediately stupid to anyone that watches it.

fire is hot, even if you aren't touching it directly. lava is hotter. being that near lava you'd get 3rd degree burns almost immediately.

Skimming this piece of shit thread to reply to an ignorant troll comment, both of them are using external force pushes to keep the heat off them, when anakin is hurt he cannot concentrate anymore on the force and burns even while parts of his body werent directly in the lava.

They used the force to deflect the heat

Anakin's emotions made no sense whatsoever either in the scene.

Having the "moral high ground" means it's over?

I think Anakin was perfectly aware that Obi-Wan was more righteous than him. He didn't give a fuck.

The high ground line is one of the stupidest in the trilogy and that's saying something.

rewatch those scenes including yoda vs sheev and you'll realize how shitty theenviromental sounds are.

Imagine eating a sandwich literally three-quarters the length of your body.

>troll comment
fuck you i didnt realize they were doing that.

You have autism.

He was feeling like a small guy.

imagine being a F tier celebrity and still not being able to go and get a subway without a papautistzzi taking shots of you.

Yeah these movies are fucking stupid haha like wow

not from his point of view

>"I loved you ;__; "
>*leaves him to burn in agony, doesn't give him a quick death*
>*steals his property*

Why did Padme die again?

flat feet

I thought is was sand in the vajay.

Mining explosion. Very sad.

such many cases

he thought he was dead, and also the "high ground" scene actually goes back to the duel between maul and ogi wan, obi wan has told anakin about how that battle went and anakin was going for that exact move thus why obi wan knew exactly what he was going for thats why he says "dont try it" anyway, you guys are right he should just got up the embankment down the lava river and met up with him but he was cocky, remember hes the fucking strongest jedi

Ogi wan

Obenis-Wan Kenobi

lol i noticed my error after i sent it xD