Is pokemon go antisemtic now?

Oy Vey! It's annuda shoah, keep your pocket demons out.

google.com/amp/kdvr.com/2016/07/12/holocaust-museum-please-stop-playing-pokemon-go-here/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us#

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/kotaku.com/pokemon-go-players-are-waging-war-over-the-white-house-1783516346/amp#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're right though.
Like playing it would get you kicked out of a Church here.

>Like the holocaust even happened

That's irrelevant. Millions of people believe it happened and the memorial is important to them, be respectful to them.

Millions were tricked into believing it. No sense in respecting that.

It's real in their minds.

>Holocaust museum=church
Because the holocaust is a religion, I get it

> That explains what must be going through an Argentinian's minds when you tell them that they aren't white.

>Because the holocaust is a religion, I get it
Also because both are works of fiction

fucking phone slaves. Show some respect for the 60 million

They did the same for ingress so I'm not terribly suprised. People were fighting at portals next to ovens that burned ppl and shit lawl

Apparently the whitehouse and Senate are popular too.

google.com/amp/kotaku.com/pokemon-go-players-are-waging-war-over-the-white-house-1783516346/amp#

Take the advantage of the lack of players in Ingress right now and signup! Think of Ingress as a cooler prequel to PokemonGo

Go away ingress still.

Last time I at the Denkmal "holocaust" memorial in Berlin, Turkish youths were playing at jumping from one block to another, and none of the Germans attempted to stop them.

Also, I discovered that the monument has superb acoustics by whistling the Horst Wessel song as I walked within it.

Oy vey, how dare you forget the 600 billion.

Ingress was better honestly. Its impossible to do gyms when everyone has over 2k levels on gyms

Enjoy never doing anything!

Any Socal fags want to go play pokemon at the museum with me today?

JK it closes at 5pm, any of you niggers want to do it tomorrow?

The jews fear the samurai

Keek

Yeah how do these gyms even work? U just go there to get ur ass kicked over and over? Game is glitchy af

Eat shit, kikes.

I'm not here for your bullshit memorial for profit, I'm here to catch 'em all... I paid to get in, and I'll play where I want. I know you're not gonna turn down my money, so run along Steinberg.