Why Japs becoming more closed off, and racist towards gaijin?

Why Japs becoming more closed off, and racist towards gaijin?

It's very sad :(

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.jp/articles/2017/10/19/07375456.html
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171019-00010008-houdoukvq-soci
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Rg_AIMY2KtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUILD A WALL
honestly tho look at europe and say with a straight face multiculturalism is working out

they realize they cant compete with white dick

They only return to their root
Asia for Asian

well it depends on the degree of contrast there is between cultures
french and english cultures blend well, so do french and german, italian and greek, russian and baltic, norveggies and swedes
pretty much every modern national identity within europe is from a process of the intermingling of cultures for well over a thousand years at the very least
however, the main issue of modern multiculturalism is the process of hyper acceleration of all parts of life due to the modern industrial society phamalam
modern western society has extremely high tolerance for foreign moralities, customs, traditions, etc and when you mix that with extremely accelerated migration of people, and ideas/cultures, this is a sociological powder keg just waiting to go off

the concept of multiculturalism isn't necessarily unsustainable, it's the rapid process of modern multiculturalism that's unsustainable

sorry, im rambling because im tired
tl;dr - the rapid fashion of the cultural exchange from foreign societies to the west is what's the root cause of failing multiculturalism, while multiculturalism itself is usually even beneficial if it's done cautiously and at a slow enough pace

>modern western society has extremely high tolerance for foreign moralities, customs, traditions, etc and when you mix that with extremely accelerated migration of people, and ideas/cultures, this is a sociological powder keg just waiting to go off
Yeah Sup Forums has got a new buzzword for that, they call it tactical nihilism or whatever that means.
00 results (0.30 seconds)
Search Results
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't browse Sup Forums btw I'm just a meme scholar.

It is your fucking problem NIGGERS

Every fucking time I open my PC, I find crimes committed by you sicken foreigners.
A bunch of Viet nignogs they came as student arrested for sneak chief, they robbed US$ 250 million from different houses from 12 different prefectures.

South Koreans commit every fucking kind crime as normal they do over here. This is coming from yesterday's news. 4 smugglers from south Korea they once deported from Japan for being accused of theft, arrested in Tokyo for sneak theft.

news24.jp/articles/2017/10/19/07375456.html

An American English teacher who worked for public school yesterday arrested for raping underage high school girl (16) who he met at Roppongi.

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171019-00010008-houdoukvq-soci

you are racist

you are american

you are monkey

STFU jason alison 44 years old

That's because Japan go worse and worse recently. I'm sorry for our racists.

t. emigrante

zainichi go back where you came from you motherfuckers.

warding yourselves from outlanders is good but
you people better not end up like that rat utopia experiment.

maybe if you wern't so racist to gaijin then they would not do bad things

WTF is this sicken logic, disgusting mother fucking nigger?

wow wow WOW WOW WOOOOW

do not call me a nigger, your mother would be disappointed

hang yourself takeshi
quickly!

Lol who cares anyway? The one thing they had there that may have been worth something was their women with their distant genes, but it's leaked now so why would anyone bother going there at all? I honestly can't think of anything, and I am trying.

Fuck off netouyo. Kobe seiko,Nissan,Toshiba,NHK,Dentsu,TEPCO,Fuji TV,Koike and Abe are shame of Japan.

>tactical nihilism
That's a different thing. That's where ideologues pretend to be nihilists in order to dismiss opposing claims of an objective nature, but conveniently forget they they are nihilists when it comes to their own ideology's objective claims.

Japanese culture is unique, and Japs are a one of a kind people. They are very clean, reformed, quiet, and peaceful. Before they were very polite and friendly to gaijin, but now they avoid and even act hostile to gaijin

It's so sad :(((((

You globalists mother fuckers are a cancer.
kys

no i am on your side jap bro, just tone down the language

the concept of globalism (through the marshall plan) saved your country from becoming a post-war backwater shithole under chinese or russian hegemony

I can't put up with the situation these days. Sup Forums posters are worthless faggots.

Oh stfu fucking leaf. You sound like racist biggot.
What you are saying is "you be a slave for us because we helped you, then thanks to us." Shut fuck your mouth already a fucking brainless leaf

what are you talking about that is Norway. please get help

You seem angry. Are you angry?

>What you are saying is "you be a slave for us because we helped you, then thanks to us." Shut fuck your mouth already a fucking brainless leaf
I'm saying not to entirely discount globalism as the success and prosperity that your nation has is due to globalist policy
your nation owes nothing to me, but owes a fair bit of it's modern state to globalism

also, get more mad lel

I thought age of consent was lower than 16 in Japan.

Anyway these are lies, since white people don't rape.

That wasn't globalism. That was imperialism.

I become crazy more as I stay here longer
Their excuses made me be a perfect xenophobia.
I m done bye. I hope every one of you get shot or stub by your beloved immigrants today.

Don't worry, if they start pulling that crap again we will take care of it

As long as the black dragons don't make a come back everything will be fine.

This is so silly. Nihilism is a temporary state of existential crisis which exists on a spectrum of awareness, not a school of thought. People claiming to be "nihilists" are so fucking annoying. It's like an economist claiming to be a "depressionist".
I swear, 99% percent of the people who throw such terms around haven't even read the likes of Thus Spoke Zarathustra, where these now buzzwords were famously explored in fiction.

It's ok when Japan does it.

Don't leave Nihon. pls stay

contributing an economic stimulus to another nation state in order for them to become conduct free trade competitively in the global market isn't globalism?

>hurr durr we could nuke you
Americans are memetic cancer.

You're not even Japanese, you fucking mong.

why are all Japanese posters on this board autistic

You are omitting important details of the nature of American involvement in Japan post-World War II (it was more than "economic stimulus"), and you are outright lying about the purposes of that involvement (it wasn't about making Japan "competitive" in trade).

idk man, the whole marshall plan thing seems like globalism to me

He’s just one fucking recognized psycho. Not all of us are like that.

Because you're being dishonest or because you're genuinely ignorant.

what about the marshall plan isn't the operation or planning of economic/foreign policy on a global basis?

Is he the infamous schizo from Shin Okubo mental hospital?

The UK is England + Scots + Irish, which is Anglo Saxon, Gaelic, Celtic and more cultures in one country, and it has done fine over the centuries of its existence.

Its historical context and all the other policy surrounding it.

>Its historical context and all the other policy surrounding it
and what about the historical policy and the surrounding policy doesn't fit the definition of globalism referenced here

===A WARNING===This Is The Infamous Zainichi Korean ""Netouyo"" Schizophrenic From The Shin Okubo Psychiatric Ward With A Multiple Proxy. He Runs The Blog Called All-Nationz In Order To Generate The Ad-Revenue And Traffic. Please Ignore Him. Thank You For The Information ~ ~ ~

That isn't a rigorous definition of globalism, and you know it.

>this definition doesn't suit my argument, so i will claim the definition is in fault
ok friend

kys

What kind of behavior did Japanese people specifically to you?

I fucking love this so much

止めてください
日本人はいい人

hello i heard you had autism and came here to say hi and show my support x

stfu retard

ingen bryr sig

Once upon time, they raised a black african slave into a status of samurai. But Japan was poor back then, so nobody gave fuck about another poorfag samurai walking around.

Now Japan is very rich, compared to rest of the world and thus they do not want to dilute that wealth by letting in foreigners.

Fettoturk

huh? listen to yourself, filthy gaijins. you can assure not to be harmful to Japan?

I'm not always agree with you
but I dont know why an anti-globalist is equal to a raicist
I'm not the man who doesnt like foreiners、
but I’d love to protect Japanese cultures and calm and orderly life.

They're always really kind to me, even after I reveal I'm a filthy tetudou maniac, must be because I'm white.

>italian
>white

Not exactly, the English pretty much wiped out the Celtic languages and genocided the Irish. Also they are all Eoropean cultures so they are "compatible"

Because that's how you preserve a culture.

ええ、アメリカ人やあらへんぞ。目の色も青やん

i only hate racists and niggers

>becoming

They're like that since 1400.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Rg_AIMY2KtM

WH*TE GENOCIDE WHEN!

you are dead from the neck up

Just returned from Japan and I never had any problems. In my two visits the nips always acted friendlier than my countrymen even.

クソスレ立てんなカス

No this can't be happening I need a Japanese girl to cuddle me

They are beta as fuck. Nice and polite in your face then turning into insane netouyo the moment they are anonymous.

えぇ・・・いきなり流暢な日本語で喋りだすのか・・

お前は自分が白人だから優しくされたって思ってるけどそうじゃない。俺達は旅行者に対しては皆に優しいんだぞ。日本人は排他的ではあるけど人種差別主義者じゃない。

あと、いい加減白人の定義をしっかり決めてくれよ。ロシア人は白人なのか?スペイン人は?ポーランド人は?イタリア人は?

Yes but this no different from any other population I believe. People second guess the japanese a lot, but thinking about it it's the same as home.

Fuck off faggot, I tried of your shitposting about nips with vn flag every days in Sup Forums.
God damn I hate English teacher weeaboo faggot like you, too shitty to come to nips land so you have to shelter here, dreaming about 'glorious nippon'.

>Done fine
>At war with itself for the entirety of it's history

I dont think so, too
the Marshall Plan was carried out to prevent Japan from communization

Why do pigskins think they are some sort of special shit?
Nips are kind to everyone.

you just dont seem like Japanes for me
your mentality is not Japanese people's

>An American English teacher who worked for public school yesterday arrested for raping underage high school girl (16)
Someone's been watching anime

same fag

ちょっといい加減にしたで、勿論それはうちと思っとる事だけ。

you just dont seem like Japanes for me
your mentality is not Japanese people's

>every poster with vn flag is samefag
Are you dumb? I could quote all the posts with nip flag in this thread and calling it samefag too.
Why the fuck you dumb nip so clueless about how is Sup Forums work? Maybe you should fuck off back to your 2ch or stay in twitter like your fellow nips usually are.

>has done fine over the centuries
The ignorance of the English is astonishing. Have you no idea the amount of brutality it took to keep the UK together?

okok (*´艸`*)

Punishmment for sook Ching

May a hundred thousand Vietnamese,Americans and south koreans invade your island

>Japan implements closed country policy
>Japan rapidly modernizes to space age technology
>Invades China again

by the way

why Chinese are not here 4ch?
though they are around every corner in the world now

Cannot pass through captcha.

I SO MUCH WANT TO MAKE A FAMILY WITH A JAP WOMAN!!!!!