No Championship winning sports team has yet to visit the White House while this idiot is in office

>No Championship winning sports team has yet to visit the White House while this idiot is in office

Other urls found in this thread:

beedictionary.com/common-errors/soundbyte_vs_sound_bite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what about the penguins

Cubs did. BTFO

Amazing how suffocating the liberal media stasi still is

>Who are the Pittsburgh Penguins

Wait this is bait stop stop

But the Patriots did?

Why the fuck would someone watch American sports? The EPL is miles better.

>Hockey

doesn't count, they didn't wear suits. they disrespected the oval office because some of the spics on the team don't like the man who works in it. they should all be hanged in public for treasonous behaviors.

they did, which is particularly weird considering Trump's anti-LGBT stance and the fact that Sidney Crosby has a vagina...

>Mad
>At a white sport
Dumb nigger

Oh boy- it's our daily drumpf shitposting thread!
alt-lite kiddies and soyboys get to go yell at each other on a board not related to politics AGAIN

is ronald fan of any sport beside golf?

They did? I remember a small shitstorm from libshits, then nothing more about it.

OP btfo
now check these digits

Ice hockey is the white man's sport.

he played soccer in college and was the captain

yes. it was kind of awkward. the team just stood there while he gave a little speech and then they left. they didnt laugh at his jokes or make any attempt to engage him.

the golf bag was more thoughtful than a jersey 2bh. When was the last time President ever worn one of them?

New England Patriots.

Ah okay, so less than enthusiastic.

I can’t believe how bad it’s getting. Even if 10 percent of that book is true he’s a bust and needs to be sent back to the minors

Mentally can’t keep his stick on the ice or his head up and he’s about to get checked into the boards like a fragile eurotrash import

The most powerful position on the planet is occupied by a man who goes on reddit level twitter rants because he is literally seething like a deluded ducks shitposter

They were mad because the Penguins said they would go.

He likes Arsenal, I guess.

So only Brady, Kraft, and Belicheck went? I remember every black player boycotting the trip.

Hahaha the only champions he'll get at the White House this year are probably a few literal who Olympians. No college or pro team that wins a championship will decline any invitation from the Drumpf administration for it's bad publicity and their fans will hate them.

NO OH NO

Guys like Gronk, Brady, Mayfield, you can just tell they love Trump

is it because they are mentally retarded?

No, because they are winners

Nah I doubt they're democrats

good question because that question sure as shit eludes me

>says the mentally ill anime poster

The real meeting was with Obama. They were forced to see Trump, but 2/3rds of the team skipped it and one guy who came discreetly flipped Trump off.

>The EPL
Not even the top soccer league

That's hilarious

How triggered will ESPN be when Trump shows up to the game tomorrow?

>when you live so deep in a hole in the ground that even "ESPN" is muh liberal media

Everyone already knows

How triggered will HE be when he realizes King Kendrick is performing

Hello newfriend

literally no one cares

Nobody is even "triggered" by trump like you idiots gleefully masturbate about, everyone just says "wow what a fucking idiot that guy is" and then suddenly its "lol trolled so hard!!"

Brady didn't go

>I remember every black player boycotting the trip
That's because you are a racist who makes shit up to fit their narrative

Shareblue get out.

Politics...... niggers invited to the white house, greatest timelime

>Cheat celebrating with cheaters.
Did the Patriots conspiring with the Russians against the United States and obstruct justice too?

Get fucked lefty shill.

>This jealously

Having to convince yourself that the man is an idiot to compensate for and rationalize your defeat is a pretty potent portent of your triggeredness.

>Be Democrat
>Be literally too smart to win

I don't remember the Patriots selling any uranium no

>it takes "convincing" to realize trump is an idiot

>“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

*crickets*

Whataboutism, that's exactly how the Patriots cope with the fact they're cheaters leaf.

The funniest part is that the only ones to blame are Obama and the dems for being worse and more out of touch with reality than a literal retard

>Falling for the Trump is dumb meme

You are pathetic. Trump has been marketing himself to people since your dad was snorting coke off faggots asses in the 60's. Everything from the way he speaks to his demeanor has been 100% choreographed for decades. The only thing authentic we have seen about Trump is that he is incredibly petty in his squabbles.

You're a sucker just like the media that has given him billions in free publicity.

Adds some stuttering, a generous amount of "uh"s, and some racebaiting and you have an Obama speech.
His staccato setence style may be easily mockable since it's so distinct, but it's an incredibly effective way of bulletpointing his speeches.

....yeah no not even close

if you think that is even remotely similar to any shit obama said as president you are deliberately fooling yourself

>obama
>race-baiting

I swear to god that Trump supporters have just entirely abandoned understanding the English language altogether

>literally cannot even focus on a single topic because his dementia-laden lizard brain loses focus so every speech he makes flies into random tangents before not even returning to the original point
>race-baiting

id tell you to kill yourself, but it wouldn't be worth it to waste the lead in the bullet

What are you talking about Obama had utter shit Hallmark-card speeches aimed at the lowest emotive common denominator throughout his term, and that was when he was coached and teleprompted. He was an utter mess whenever he had to speak on his own.

"hallmark card" and coherent is a far fucking cry from schizophrenic babble that can never actually get to a point

5 years ago Sup Forums would be saying we didn’t it and celebrate the first IRL shitposter president. Now a bunch of yuropoors and soyboys who take politics seriously post weak as fuck bait.

And they do it all for free.

Why do you America bros let liberals live? They're clearly hate their own country. They want the worst for all of you on behalf of some crazy social justice religious belief. This is unfathomable to the rest of us.

>hallmark card speeches
>he actually showed empathy to people as the most powerful person in the world, fucking retard lowest emotive common denominator
>fucking retard actually gave pre-planned speeches to sound like a leader of a country

HE IS, LIKE, REALLY SMART. A REALLY STABLE GENIUS

So today’s athletes are all childish dipshits. Who cares

>They want the worst for all of you on behalf of some crazy social justice religious belief. This is unfathomable to the rest of us.

>Islam in Malaysia is represented by the Shafi'i version of Sunni theology and jurisprudence.[2][3] Islam was introduced by traders arriving from Arabia, China and the Indian subcontinent. It became firmly established in the 15th century. The constitution grants freedom of religion and makes Malaysia an officially secular state, while establishing Islam as the "religion of the Federation" to symbolize its importance to Malaysian society.[2][3] The king is generally seen as the defender of the faith in the country.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK MY FUCKING SIDES, GO BLOW YOURSELF UP YOU STUPID FUCKING TOWELHEAD MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

>people who consistently vote to cut education, healthcare, civil liberties don't hate their country, but the people who don't openly curbstomp minorities do

ok

Nice CNN sound bite, saw it today myself too. Haha! Hive five bro!

you spelled "the current president of these united states" wrong

>not American
>Trump supporter

confirmed for cuck

Well when you put it in such simple, childish propagandization...

>tie goest past the belt
Absolutely disgusting

Except it's a direct quote that sounds like literally every other dumb shit trump has said since he has been a public presence

>CNN sound byte

It was literally what he tweeted, you canacuck

It's ok babe, I remember when I was fourteen, too

That's what a sound bite is, genius.

>sound byte
beedictionary.com/common-errors/soundbyte_vs_sound_bite
>liberal intellectuals

because our revolutionary spirit has been sterilized. everyone is content to simply come home from work, put something frozen in the oven and watch tv until they pass out.

Imagine being so desperate for herr trump to fill you with his juices that you spend night after night trying to defend him on a message board for chinese cartoons

and he's not even YOUR PRESIDENT

holy shit i ded

This canadian kid is the first shitposter i've seen in a while who i actually truly feel sorry for

>a bunch of nigs didnt visit the most powerful man in the world

who cares?

t. 19 year old white suburban kid

>most powerful man in the world
>not even niggers want to visit him

>he's just PRETENDING to be retarded!

Remember when we used to think this about GW? We thought 'surely he can't be that dumb, he's just putting it on, dude went Yale come on'.

Who am I kidding of you don't remember you're probably like 15 years old.

>trump
>powerful

and you think GW was genuinely dumb? lmao

he made billions of dollars off the Iraq War, he doesn't give a shit what you perceive as a disaster made him even richer

>H-H-He's merely pretending!!

The post.

Is this what liberals actually believe?

This. The Penguins visited.
And it was awkward as fuck.

that conservacucks vote to cut education and healthcare? yes

>i f-f-feel bad 4 u

lmæœ nice retort, retart

>Trusting the government to fix anything

Nice meme, friend.

>even if 10%
how about 0%?

Except for the Penguins
The Patriots and the Cubs.

I don't know what you are talking about. And neither do you.

>more money helps education
>hasn't seen the data
lmao look at this dude, stuck in a past meta

Reminder: The only white men that hate Trump are gay

>ususus

oh boy i love these threads