twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The pacing of the second line in the song is tempo rubato

pedo, or is that not a flaw according to Sup Forums

>he actually insulted mr. rogers

FUCK
YOU

Get out

How did he get away with this?

It's going to take several thousand reincarnations as corpse eating maggots that suffocate in coffins underground and shit eating flies feasting on cow pies before you recover from this karmic dent to even be born again as a rat or a snake.
You'd better start repenting and become a monk now so you can have a slim hope of cutting that number down a few hundred.

>Mr. Rogers, the embodiment of human decency and kindness, dies in February of 2003.

>Eight months later Sup Forums, the embodiment of human degeneracy and cruelty launches.

Coincidence?

commie that needed govt welfare to fund his show

>the embodiment of human degeneracy
hmm

i never gave a shit about Sup Forums until this very moment.

fuck you forever faggot

/tg/ here.
The flaw with him, is that he's so lovable, that I still haven't managed to find the nerve to introduce the twist in the post-apocalyptic campaign I'm running, that the heavily exploited ultra mormons who live in a secluded colony and are starving left and right, are doing so because one of the only pieces of functional technology they have, is a vcr compatible home theatre in a local basement, where they're watching old Mr Rogers tapes, and learning that it's better to live a short, kind life among people who love you, than forcefully take what others have, and be hated for it.

Also his left hand is weirdly tiny in this picture.

>He's white

When you grew up, you knew one thing: that Mr Rogers loved you.
If you're old enough, you knew that Captain Kangaroo loved you, too.

>car gets stolen
>thieves find out its Mr Rogers car
>return it with an apology note

If you find anything wrong with Mr Rogers you are literally worse than car thieving scum.

The story is false. Related to an old poem.

>The poet had many valuable items stolen from his home in 1812. One of them, a treasured desk, was returned with this note from a member of the burglary gang: “Honored sir: When we robbed your house, we did not know that you wrote such beautiful verses as you do. I send this desk back. It was my share of the booty, and I hope you and God will forgive me.”

youtube.com/watch?v=Xlow12sSdmc

The story being believable says a lot about Mr Rogers' character.

ITT sociopaths who torture animals and hate Mr. Rogers

Or how gullible people are in automatically confirming their preconceptions.

Not a flaw with him. But people think that Mr Rodgers was some angelic presence given human form, which kind of muddles his message that anyone can be a Mr Rodgers.

I miss him

Holy shit it's been that long?
Fuck I'm old.

wsj.com/articles/SB118358476840657463

He's the reason the average millennial is so coddled and entitled.

>He's the reason the average millennial is so coddled and entitled.
This
He's responsible for the downfall of society.

That comment says a lot more about you than anyone else. Embracing stoicism and American realism is one thing, assuming the worst in everyone is another.

It's okay, anons. Your feelings of anger and resentment are normal feelings that one goes through in adolescence. Just know that those feelings are yours and nobody can take them from you.

Had a shoe fetish. Changing out of sneakers into another pair of sneakers.

the destruction of the nuclear family and the state (schools) becoming the moral leaders in children's lives is why they are fucked up, nigger

He changed from sneakers to loafers though if memory serves.

Snopes calls it undetermined fwiw...
snopes.com/radiotv/tv/rogerscar.asp

And I can't believe no one has posted this yet. It's Mr. Rogers saying goodbye to his TV audience.
youtube.com/watch?v=F9OqyUuCY0s
What a lovely, humble, caring man. Try not to cry. Another goodie is his lifetime Emmy award acceptance speech in the Mr. Rogers Last Words related video.

>snopes

say that to my face not online and see what happens

>snopes
I don't suppose you have a credible fact checking site's take on it do you?

>Mr Rogers reruns aren't shown on pbs anymore because "they" don't like that the show talks about God's love for everyone and how he can help you not be afraid
>people care if they lose their budget
They don't have any good shows for children at all. Even sesame street has been garbage for awhile now. Literal movie parodies.

please neck yourselves.

I bet you think Michael Jackson was a pedo too.

>no more Schoolhouse Rock
Do they show classic Looney Tunes to kids any more? If so, hopefully not censored.

He was!

Hahaha

I've had so many people I've respected be found to be pieces of shit that I keep thinking in the back of my head people like Mr Rodgers and Bob Ross did horrible things behind their nice exteriors. It's horrible to feel this way about childhood heroes

Day of the rope is coming for you Sup Forumstraitor

would mr rogers be happy that you post on Sup Forums?

>tfw Mr Dressup and Mr Rodgers were your heroes as a kid

The world was a simpler place....

>>tfw Mr Dressup and Mr Rodgers were your heroes as a kid
>The world was a simpler place....
Of course it was when you're that naive