SA:Kawhi Leonard has partial tear in shoulder
PHO:T.J. Warren (illness) starting vs. OKC Sunday
MIA:Josh Richardson hits game-winning layup
UTA:Donovan Mitchell scores 27 points w/ three 3s
PHO:Isaiah Canaan (groin) out at least 7-10 days
LAC:Milos Teodosic (foot) questionable Monday
NY:Michael Beasley (ankle) out Sunday vs. Dallas
PHO:Isaiah Canaan (groin) out Sunday vs. Thunder

How come LeBron chatted up all the rooks and gave them advice at the end of games but shitted on Frank ntilikina?

got any webms of the Lakers girls?

holy shit, the hawks are ass

Zo is killing it
Fucking apologize

>8 makes in a row for lakies
>2 straight misses right after
>force coach to take a time out

can you guys guess who took those two shots?

kcp

lonzo so bad, he cut their momentum, 20 point lead cut to 14, coach taking ANOTHER time out

He's gotta keep his edge and bully someone to be a goat

>SA:Kawhi Leonard has partial tear in shoulder

When will it stop ;_;

he's not american

Lol BTFO spurs fags. Kawhi out 2 more months.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY-OOH

Think Lamar gives a FUCK?

WRONG. He's going to spend the summer lying on the beach drinking martinis and fucking his trophy wife.

Stay jelly betas.

> Kentavious Caldwell Pope
> Jordan Clarkson
> Julius Randle

Who would you start, who would you bench, and who would you kill?

start Julius
bench KCP
kill Clarkson

delet

That chick is pretty ugly. Why can't these players find better wives.

this

he's one ugly motherfucker himself too

Lakers raping the Hawks

Apologize

Hawks have the least amount of talent in the league. They need 1 of everything. But Prince and Collins are promising.

He looks like a typical nig. He should be able to pull at least a 6 with his money

> Not publicly executing KCP Guillotine style

idk what to say they literally fell apart after the 1st
I thought the Laker curse would continue

>khloe
>not even a 6
nigga stop memeing

shes quite literally a 3 in SoCal
you could trip over 10 other chics that are way hotter just walking down Venice beach

what kinda shot do you call this

>blunder fans shitpost about the godly Bucks
>blunder lose 3 straight games against shit teams
LMAO GOD DREAM THIS IS A GOD DREAM

The Big Baller

a Lonzo shot

mate, just by not being obese she's amongst the 70% hottest people in your coutry, plus she's rich and famous

fwiw this fat fuck beat the other chad by about 14

I'm from Wisconsin and she is still a 5 tops here.

How thicc are the women in wisconsin senpai?

NUGGETS

SoCal, as spic infested as it is (no offence), the people still have some sense of self image to the point of vanity and its clearly evident while going around on your normal day. I can't tell you how many 10/10s I see walking down the street, in the office, flipping burgers, on the beach. Literally anywhere, its like a trifecta of eugenics with the woman here, I blame Hollywood

Bucks are almost a top 5 team. Their record just hasn't caught up yet.

>4-6 before bledsoe
> Pretty banged up for a good stretch
>almost through a stretch of 12 out of 13 teams that were over 500 when the stretch started

They are in a tier with the T-wolves Cavs Spurs and other definitely top 10, but maybe not quite top 5 teams.

>Bucks are almost a top 5 team

This desu

We are a pretty chunky state but I am in madison which is the only part of wisco with decent chicks. Some aren't that bad in Milwaukee Oshkosh and Lacrosse but all are gaurenteed low class.

At the UW I would hook up with solid 7 8 and 9s.

A few are modeling in Chicago now.

>no offence
No offence, the fact that you can tell they are spics means we aren't related to them

also, stop saying everyone in cali is hot, you are full of mexicans, chinks and fat people

Try visiting Ventura County, not LA m8
Still 80% white

>we aren't related to them

boludos, everyone.

even if we were mixed with the natives, the natives down here look nothing like natives in the mexican land, ergo we aren't related

KCP playing like a convict on the run

>Their record just hasn't caught up yet.
Yeah it's so annoying that other teams didn't get the memo about the Bucks being a top 5 team and keep beating them.

Indeed.

racist

What the fuck was Lonzo doing. Jumped up only to pass it 2 feet to Lopez then ran in front of him almost collided.

these are full blooded natives (0.1% of our population), do you look like sitting bull too?

It's kinda funny watching people shit post on the Bucks. Giannis is literally going to be ass raping the league for the next decade.

He's only staying with the Bucks until 2020.

>there are people unironically watching the lakers destroy the hawks
just watch the golden globes, you dumbasses

Why don't we wait until they win a playoff series or something before we declare Giannis GOAT?

becuase even a blind nigger can see he is the best player on the planet and he isn't only 23

FUCK DRUMPH

LOL@ Lakers fans flexing over having a lead against the worst team in the Eastern conference. Shit nigga, the LA Losers been tanking for 4 years with no hope of getting better for at least three years. Now Lavar blowing up the team. Is Magic Johnson this incompetent?

>best player on the planet
Holy shit this delusion

B-b-but muh wingspan

He's just Brandon Ingram without a jumper.

This. Flyovers just don't get it.

ALDRIDGE IS SO FUCKING GARBAGE

An ATHLETIC Brandon Ingram w/o a jumper. The distinction is important. Still, he most certainly is an overhyped meme.

CJ McCollum is a bad motherfucker

He is but someone please just fucking murder aldridge he is complete garbage

>thunder lost to dragon benis

Dragon benis?

They were bored and Russell wanted to give Booker a sales pitch for him to come to OKC.

but westbrick got a triple double!!

How could he ever draw that conclusion.

damn I can't wait for Lopez's contract to expire.

but he's second on that list, OP

>espn
With Harden that high and Westbrook that low, along with putting the snake above him, this is obviously a shit source. Off yourself.

I like that you can't even see what statistic he's sorting by

that's good content

True but he also plays the most minutes and PER is a per minute stat.

So Clint Capela and Whiteside apparently are elite players

Lol

Ahh yes Oladipo is a top 10 player in the league and David West is #11. Thank you e!spn

is this true? can someone confirm? i'm out right now and i dont use discord mobile.

No. Because they play 25 minutes a game vs 38. Please keep up.

>PER

Pick a stat any stat

>nobody has the webm of blake griffin literally twitching on the floor after getting btfo by mcbasedgee

Lolz

Eat it

ehhh, I think Harden has a slight edge, and then Giannis is up there with Bron and Curry and Westbrook

It depends on what you mean by "elite". Obviously, Capela and Whiteside aren't elite players in that they come with massive limitations, and you don't know how to project them going forward, and Whiteside is a massive dickhole.

But they've had elite production this year. They've both been fucking monsters, especially Capella. They're playing really, really well. And that's all that statistic is really saying. It's not outrageous to say that.

>Bron and Curry and Westbrook
One of these players doesn't make sense here.

I mean, I know Westbrook's not playing as well as last year, but that seems harsh

Milwaukee will always be the perennial 7-8 seed. The Greek (gay) freak will never win a championship in Milwaukee. Y'all's claim to fame is Jeffrey Dahmer.

I was talking about Curry you cuck. His playstyle is so far away from those 2 what the hell were you smoking when you thought of putting those names together?

how good he is at basketball

I didn't know chucking 3s meant you were good at basketball now...

I think their ceiling is more like 6th than 7th.

Winning championships >>> regular season MVPs. Case in point: most consider Pippen better than Malone. One's gonna be remembered as a 6-time champion, while the other will be remembered as a pedo

where have you been the last 3 years

>I didn't know scoring 3 points per shot was better than 2 points per shot