ITT: post Train Stations from your country

ITT: post Train Stations from your country

we have no train stations

This is Amsterdam Central, I have to wake up early tommorow but I'm still awake. I like the details on the front desu

1986 vs 2012

1924 vs 2014

>tfw my office is right next to Grand Central
>tfw I take the train in from Connecticut to Grand Central

its nice i guess

There's very few passenger trains in Mexico anymore, most of our stations are small/humble

I have to check in here almost daily, lots has changed and couldn't find an updated pic. This is Haarlem Centraal

Inside is very comfy but cold

This is why public transportation sucks in America. I had to sit in this train station for eight hours in the middle of the night twice and both times all it was was the cops telling the homeless people that they couldn't sleep there. Also one time some guy was trying to teal this sleeping woman's bag and my friend was like, yo I'm watching you but he continued to try and steal it. My friend then went to the cop nearby and that guy scattered away.

I'm a country boy so I can't stand public transportation

sorry forgot photo it's Union Station in the capital DC

This is Rotterdam Centraal, I've never been here before but I'm a student and we get a free travel pass to use any busses, trains, metros etc. anywhere in the country for free during the week days. So I might visit it soon when I have a day off

More Grass :)

Luz station.

Retiro station
Thank you based brits

I love trains and im jealous of people who live in cities and get to ride metros and trains daily but i hate cities and could never live in one

Kyoto station

My murderhappy city actually has a nice station desu

very cosy

The inside

small station

Another Marylander what's up cuz. I've only been to Penn station once but it seemed pretty nice since I was there around mid day

Last one for now, they're nothing to compare to the US and Europe but I think they're cute, also a lot of them do have this old west feel.

Last one

it's all fun until you have to try to get in the 8 am / 6pm intercity

I love it, its not a huge station that you can get lost in so its pretty cozy.
I really like aesthetic and it reminds me that there was a time when my city wasn't seen as a shithole.
Bonus station pic

The front of Frankfort hbf during one of my several times there

How are trains in Mexico?
I don't know anything about their rail system.

A small station about 20 km from the city.

where is this one?

Philly

Vine a postear esto.

thx, it certainly would be, Cuernavaca is the picturesque small town people in Mexico City go for the weekend

Other than a service for tourists in Durango doing Copper canyon (pictured) there isn't much to see, people in some off the grid places in the south do still use trains but for the most part passenger service is no longer available, trains are now strictly commercial service. It's a pity and beyond idiotic if you ask me, not much of a problem for the middle class as there's very comfortable buses for short trips and planes have gotten cheap enough they're relatively affordable, but for the small town folk it means the stereotypical type of bus you see in movies about Mexico.

comfy