Wtf I love being a cuck now

Wtf I love being a cuck now

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Written By Julia Weinstein

If you did you wouldn't have posted this from your phone like a coward.

what am i supposed to do

i feel like im supposed to stop this

is this all just some kind of test?

Rangeban all phone posters. Oh wait, gook won't do it because he wants that sweet ad revenue.

READ THE THREAD, NEW FAG

>Julia Weinstein

>Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”
shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/

>Sean Hannity: A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis"
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041

>“More than circumstantial evidence” of collusion in Trump/Russia investigation
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/

>Lindsey Graham threatens Trump with impeachment at Gorsuch hearing
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/

>Adam Schiff Says There’s ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Trump Ties To Russia
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>Watch: Sean Spicer literally can’t say no foreign agents are working in White House
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/

>Wash. Post's Robert Costa: Trump Is "Digesting All Of This Information" From Right-Wing Media "Rather Than Just The Intelligence Brief"
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753

>Trump’s wiretapping lie has world leaders laughing at America
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/

>It’s Not Just Conservatives Upset About Trumpcare. Another GOP Faction Is Too.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>CBO: Republican repeal plan is literally worse than no plan at all
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/

Post the article here. Let's not give her shit any traffic.

do you know he posted it from his phone

pic related is who the dems have writing their shit lmao

a literal 60 IQ nig with a meme degree is who the liberals think will take down trump hahah

>shareblue and huffington post links
Are you trying to get people to take you seriously?
Because this is not how you do that.

>im a hardcore 'chaner and i only post from my basement gaming pc

Are you implying it isn't a known fact that people like op post like this?

Posting threads on Sup Forums from a phone is only possible on WiFi now. Mobile networks aren't allowed to post new threads. At least not on here, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums

>HuffPost
>credible news source

>shareblue
>mediamatters

now this is shitposting

Get a new carrier nigger.

got btfo on Sup Forums so now you shill on Sup Forums. please fuck off.

I start Bane threads using my mobile network, not wifi, all the time.

>go check out Sup Forums to see if theres any shitposting about the attack in bongistan today
>see this instead
yikes

It's obvious shitposting, you fucking retard. Sup Forums has become so infested with fucking idiots that call everything a shill, that it's become ridiculously easy to shitpost on that board.

wtf I hate T-Mobile now. I can post in threads on my mobile network, but I can't create threads on it. It says I'm range banned when I try to create a thread, and it's been that way for months. I guess I posted too many BLACKED threads