Movies that depict how Sup Forums has taken over Sup Forums

Using the tired "movies that depict" subversion of forum rules to start a political argument. Is it like Invasion of the Body Snatchers? Or more like a Cosby home movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aczPDGC3f8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Society(1989)

youtube.com/watch?v=aczPDGC3f8U

Monty Python

Sup Forums has taken over the world, Sup Forums is just a small byproduct.

So a Sup Forums normie came in and bullied us out of our perfectly good incest loving degenerate freak society?

I don't remember that, but I guess it sounds plausible.

>This is what Sup Forumstards actually believe.

You defy the word of KEK?

Day of the rope is coming to cleanse Sup Forums and restore Sup Forums

you mean Sup Forums

>trump
>brexit
>pewdiepie
>jontron
>kaepernick BTFO
just off the top of my head

please be hoest, is that movie kino or pseudo-kino?

God, I hope so. Even though I voted for Trump, I absolutely despise Sup Forums.

Why do you despise it?

t. goldman

where is this from?

Because you guys are fucking assholes.

>unironically believing in a stupid meme

Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas

I don't post on Sup Forums I was just wondering.

Th-thanks a lot faggot.

S-sorry, man.

You know, user, that's a really funny way of saying "in the last twenty years since the Internet became accessible to just about everybody, we have worked mercilessly to find out what you probably knew but didn't want to address - that the Rothschild Family, George Soros, David Rockefeller and a host of other soulless individuals have been working non-stop for the last 250 years, from generation to generation, to destroy every non-Jew on this planet and create a paradise for themselves, and themselves only."

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, right? Right?

Pro-tip, sonny. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They control the banks. They control the media. They control your "entertainment" that you talk about here on Sup Forums. They control everything and use unethical and immoral means to continue controlling it.

You're with them, or you're with us. Take the Sup Forums pill. We have a cosy fire and we don't want to cut people like you the FUCK down.

Feel that rope sliding around your neck, Sup Forums?

Lights out

Every day we get stronger, while the Left drowns in their own tears. There's still time to embrace the bright, shining light we represent, user.

Why don't you join up with Muslims they have Jews as well

What movie is this from, OP?

cringe

blacked.com
and all movies featuring blacked

pretty much the most subversive of them all, all the blacked spam made me a Sup Forumstard