Get the fuck up

Get the fuck up.

fucking chimps

Kneely boys BTFO

Based.

kneel and bow

*knights them*

Tell me about the negroes; why do they take the knee?

If they stood up would they die?

Theyd get shot by police

S
T
U
P
I
D

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

>wh*Toids absolutely SEETHING

We need the XFL bzck

Trump should execute these niggers publicly for fucking treason and damaging the legitimacy of this country. I bet he wants to but the lib cucks will have a field day.

Read the constitution

>"No"

I hav you Reddit cuck. It says all men are created equal. No mention of animals or subhumans

SIMON SAYS GET THE FUCK UP

>using the word "cuck"

Virgin detected.

>making nigger loving anti American comments on an American site on the American internet speaking the American language in America
If that isn't cuck I don't know what is. Now run along and go cry on Facebook about some liberal getting BTFO by our commander in Chief

>American """""politics"""""

I stand corrected, thought your flag was American. No point in arguing with a faggy Brit you guys let your country become a Muslim playground long ago

>this thread

Saw gay'd

lol good thread

so brave

>Kaepernick reportedly started dating radio personality and television host Nessa in July 2015
>Kaepernick began following a vegan diet in late 2015
>The first time Kaepernick was noticed sitting down during the playing of anthem as opposed to the tradition of standing, was the 49ers third preseason game in 2016

she needs to have an accident

Are they xecucks fans?

dolphin fans

that's a big thing if true

People watch sports to get away from the all the bs diversity, the politics, troubles of the world for at least 2 hrs.
the last thing they want to see if some political bullshit.
especially if it's their team/players.

>ruin your life for a 6/10 lardass
well done

>these things affect me, but no one is paying attention
>I will peacefully demonstrate to draw attention
>NOOO! REEEE! I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS THAT AFFECT YOU! NOOO! I DON'T WANT TO HELP! I DON'T WANT TO BE AWARE! LET ME LIVE IN MY FANTASY BUBBLE! REEEEEE! MOMMY HELP! BAD THOUGHTS IN MY SAFE SPACE! NOOOO!!! KEEP REALITY OUUUUTTTT! I'M MAD THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE UPSET! KILL THEM! HELP ME PRESIDENT MAN!!!!

Waaaaaaaah I don't like black people and they need to do what we white people tell them waaaah waaaah.

Straight up would love to meet y'all in person. Lol not one of you could probably ball your fist.

Shoutout to Pharaoh Monche

>the constant military propaganda is fine and apolitical
>the silent kneeling is OMG TERRIBLE

If one person deserves to be shot for endless stupidity as well as damaging the global interests of the US and A beyond any belief, it's Trump

Okay, sweetie, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Okay you cuck, so we can have another nigger Muslim to come in and fuck up everything that Trump has done?

Trump has been great, one of the most based presidents we've ever ever had. Stop believing propaganda.

>"land of the free"
>people get triggered by athletes not participating in an act of superficial and forced patriotism
tip top wew

Unlike you we actually have real accomplishments and competent government for the first time in decades to be proud of. And No, being the gayest country on earth with the most terrorists doesn't count.

At least Kaep only lost his job and still has millions. It's not like he literally went to jail because somebody couldn't handle the bants

>government
>competent
I found the spy, guys

Hope you're just baiting

>Literally all white people expect from you is to act civil
>Incapable of doing that
Why are blacks so fucking useless?

The real hilarious part will be after she divorces him and fucks him over financially even though she's the one who ruined his career. She'll probably pull the plug soon since his earning potential is nearly gone.

Knowing he'll be paying extortionistic alimony to this dumb cunt makes me happy, I hope he loses his mind to despair and does a murder-suicide with her.

>defends freedom
>opposes tyranny
>gets called chimp
Like clockwork.

He's banned the Muslim invaders from harming our people, he's brought jobs back from the chinks, and he's improved our economy. All in ONE year. Soon he'll nuke North Korea for good. Keep crying while reading NPR you liberal faggots.

>el curebac de los cuarenta y nueveros de san francisco

I don't like niggers but respect that they're doing this just to trigger flag-sucking Trumptards.

At least American's can be patriotic about something, Germany has been cucked so hard that any real form of Patriotism you had was pre WWII