imgur.com/gallery/7eLU7CT/new
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we start lynching niggers again?

What could possibly go wrong?

chekd

We need to abolish niggers.

JUST

Also checked for trips. KeK is with you

holy shit so many crazy answers but the ones who are answering are doing them in sound bites like politics, nothing is gonna come out of this.
#trump2016

>i grew up in chicago
that's nice
>we needa aballish da polease
What are you gonna do when the baby next door cries, Airwrecka takes the last piece of fried chicken, or gunshots and weave pulling starts going off?

UH BALL ISH DUH POH LEESE

>community solutions for transformative justice
>doesn't realize this means white people shooting niggers on site

pretty much all niggers evolved or affiliated with BLM are bat shit crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj2-lxYqKg4

Its funny you have a black man calling the niggres a lier.

>abolish police
>no one to stop the race war and rise of white nationalism

>evolved
is english your second language?

Are you colorblind and can't see flags?

Also possibly a typo or autocorrect.

Niggers are so fucking stupid, I'm at a loss for words

why dont blue cities vote to get rid of the police?

no evil white people are forcing them to have so many police

imgur.com/gallery/7eLU7CT/new

I love how not even 15 seconds into her rant, you can tell as the voices around her start to murmur, she is on the point of chimping out, and the host realizes it and tells everyone to let her finish

absolutely amazing lol

>autocorrect
yeah this, writing from tablet sucks need to get back to my pc but no option right now.

*smacks lips*
DA POLEEECEE
*drinks grape soda*
DEY SHULD BE UH BALL EESHED
*picks up fried chicken*
DEYS RACEES
*eats watermelon*

Astounding that anyone would say this shit on tv.

Hey guyize we wuz kangs n shiet so we no how to run thangz kracka

Lok at afrika!#!!# we wuz kangz u no?

>loss of a life is tragic
>i'm from chicago
>where niggas killin otha niggas
>but we need to get rid of the cops
>then niggas can kill other niggas unrestricted

Why do the police even go to black neighborhoods?

because they have to.

It's literally the law, unfortunately.

once the police is abolished

Jesus Christ these niggers are fucking retarded.

Can't even tell if it's satire or an edit.

When they don't, black people complain and cry racism. When they do and arrest the criminals, black people complain and cry racism.

we all now how this "community solutions" will turn out, look no further than LA riots.

Whites/Asians will form milita, nignogs will form gangs. Guess how this turned out in LA.

I'd rather just abolish niggers

I agree with BLM.

Abolish the police so we can go out and hunt niggers, leftists, spics, jews, and asians for fun and sport.

>BLM wants to abolish police
>Doing that would cause massive chaos

They are asking for war.

me either, I have no idea if its real or an edit or satire
none of the answers would surprise me

Then just let them cry unheard.

Blacks are absolutely fine with chaos. You need to understand that they have no problem whatsoever with their communities being war zones where hundreds of people are killed every year, so long as the people doing the killing are also black civilians.

The police are an outside force intruding on their way of life, which is why they do international protests when one of them is killed by police. But when a few dozen people are killed in Chicago in a week by other blacks it doesn't matter. That's just the way things are in Africa where the Kings come from.

They should go back to Africa if they hate the cops so much.

>YALL ADULTS NEED TO LISTEN TO DEM YOUNG PEOPLES

No. No, adults do not need to listen to the demands of children. That's not how it works. That's not how it should ever work.

>you don't need any guns to protect you you
>you don't need police either
The left is so retarded it hurts.

#MakeAmericaDetroitAgain

I really like this image.

Partly because it's a black man with an open carry license - which triggers SJWs - but also because he was wrongly identified BY THEM as the suspect in the Dallas shooting. Plus (I'm not gun nut) but I believe that is an AR15 which is especially triggering for them.

The truth is that if there ever was a race war; if slavery were ever to come back; black people would rely on the 2nd amendment to fight for the 14th.

I know it runs counter to the Sup Forums narrative of hating niggers and wanting to abolish the 14th, but it's the kind of useful image that will get useful idiots like BLM to oppose gun control.

There has been a chimp out... have you felt it?

I watched that live last night. She went full retard.

>She literally says the "WE NEED MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS" maymay

Oh my. She's good looking for a black woman though.

or niggers....

Part of the reason the black community is fucked up is because they are led by black women. Black women are the fucking worst. They have absolutely nothing of significance to add to public discourse, and yet they basically control the black community. All these little thugs are being raised by these chickenheads because their fathers have been run out of the home by them.

Just give the nigger bitch what she wants, put a wall up around the Chicago ghettos and let them eat each other. I don't see the harm. It's not like anyone pays attention to Chicago shootings anyway

>WE NEED TO ABOLISH THE POLICE

Sorry bud but cultural marxism will not be allowed and cultural marxism will not work out very well.

>Abolish police so we can abolish niggers

Is this like a tricky win-win situation?

well, that effectively sums up how retarded their entire movement is.

>Police abolished
>No one to protect niggers from each other, much less all the angry white people desperately waiting for a chance to kill niggers
DO IT FAGGOTS.

Anyone know the chick on the bottom's name? Maybe she can come testify at my sexual assault trial.

They're only giving these people platforms because it brings in viewers. It's all about the ratings and news networks are getting desperate so they're pandering to lower and lower common denominators.

Every police department in the US needs to stop patrolling niggerville.

Let them stupid fucks Holocaust all the niggers. Dey goona did it anyways.

YES REV UP THOSE OVENS

THis is absolutely true.

I like it how they record this shit. Stay classy niggers.

what the fuck is actually happening here

why did they set him on fire

This.
If there wasn't a shit ton invested in the real estate by people that don't live there, I would say it could happen but the people that actually own those properties, I'm sure they want it to still exist when gentrification finally comes in that direction.

I'd say wall it off, not physically, but just cut them off from public services and let them burn in their own shit. Detroits everywhere.

PISS OFF TRIPFAG

They usually do it to thieves or murderers.

I don't like BLM at all. I

But I don't like cops either, we shouldn't abolish them. But for the sake of all people, not just blacks, we need to get rid of this militarization of the police. I'm very much against that.

Cops should not be allowed to have weapons that every day civilians don't have access to.

(You) should be preparing lynching ropes

>If I'm loud and belligerent then no one will argue with me.
Those of us from the south are totally used to this. Unfortunately white folks in other parts of the country who are unused to dealing with nigs on a daily basis are tragically intimidated by this behavior.

>Anarchists are allowed to spew their bullshit on national television

since when?

wow is she an anarcho-capitalist?

>niggers just shout over everyone

Why do all niggers do this?

Because they're animals.

They can't into logic or reason.

Also fuck that retarded leftist spiel of "we live in a homophobic, racist, ableist, buzzword, etc. society."

Is she libertarian or retarded?

why the fuck do these white idiots have to absorb every other whites to their collective bullshit? I want nothing to do with neither niggers nor the white collective to start with.

>megyn kelly
i wanna fuc

whoops

she a thong type or granny type?

She's a nothing type.

Can you imagine how many rednecks are going to go coon hunting. People don't realize how heavily armed rednecks are.

Bitch, you KNOW that shit's gonna be broadcast.

Looks like we found out that someone's a serious exhibitionist.

So a push for Sharia in the U.S. is next I guess.

Do they give all these niggers the same script?

Look I wasn't enthralled with the cannabis laws in the nineties. I didn't go and kill police hoping things would change. I walked blisters on my feet finding registered voters to sign petitions to get initiatives on the ballots in several western states. These dipshits only know how to break shit, not make things better. I understand the need to keep the police within their constitutional bounds, but no police? Fuck that.
l

nigger is ultimate funny

>killing asians

Easiest way to lower our average iq and wealth desu

No, they just swap around the same buzzwords.

Militarized seems to be popular.

To fine as many poor people as they can, bringing in tons of revenue for the city. If they don't pay they go to jail eventually. It's a win-win.

Dude fuck that would be glorious

>drive down town in a humvee and a shotgun
>hunting people for sport

They did that in Baltimore last year, hundreds of niggers killed each other.

They didn't cry, as loud as when they got shot by police so I guess that's a tradeoff.

>white silence = white consent

t. Brock Turner's attorney

Literally all that the Baltimore PD did was reduce the number of traffic stops and foot patrols, and the homicide rate instantly went up 50%. Can you imagine if the police pulled out of black communities entirely? It would be open warfare in the streets. Shit, Chicago is already just about there WITH a massive police force. They literally can't keep up with all the shooting calls.

>niggers
>people
Pick one.

>Replace police with community justice

Have block people never read any textbooks on ethics? Shit, gang violence is community justice.

>nigress and me in breakroom at work
>news coverage of dallas dead cops memorial service
>cunt literally says, "boohoo"
Christ do these people even hear themselves?

When did she say that?

>abolish the police
What the fuck is this bitch saying?

Should go Escape from New York on every nigger hood. Wall them off, let them police themselves.

Shush, let's give them what they want.

To be fair the response here is just as apathetic when blacks are killed by cops in cold blood. Its a difficult situation to deal with

>"That's funny, you should tell that to the boss, or maybe I should."

They are and you need to remind them of their privileged positions.