What are some subtle ways that you use to reveal your power level?

What are some subtle ways that you use to reveal your power level?

I wear Doc martens with red laces ladder laced

My phone wallpaper is the man in the high tower fan art.

>its just a show senpai

>subtle

Doc Martens are SJW and lesbian shoes where I live.

You really think the average person knows what certain colour laces mean?

I bet those are comfy.

I thought red laces mean that you have killed a shitskin. I don't flaunt my power level openly, but I subtly redpill friends whenever I have discussions with them.

i married a woman and had a child with her, then i didn't leave.

i call spicks wetbacks, negros niggers, and cal you a pussy who cant talk and make eye contact. fatty.

But it's extremely well known.

It always comes up in documentaries et cetera.

I think it's

Red Laces - violent act against non-whites
White Laces - White supremacist
Yellow laces - Cop killer

red means you've spilled blood for your race.

I have a feeling that when someone who has actually done so confronts you, you'll be in more trouble with him than you would with a nigger

wear mine with yellow laces

Holy shit the laces code is absolute bollocks unless you're a role-playing stormweenie.
Wear whatever the fuck laces you want.

t. A racist psychobilly with lots of skinhead mates

Ill work at 3 different places a year and I try to red pill my coworkers, once I've successfully red pill most of them I leave and move on to a new lib shit hole to turn them. I see myself as a red pill fairy godmother.

no laces for jews ? mfw

Blue laces - shabbos goy

I wear docs but i go to antifa places with them and they have no idea about my views :^)

Tone it down with the edges edgelord.
Don't want to woke everybody

They have antifa shit in Slovenia?

Yeah same

makes sense , just not the flag soryy :(

Yeah they are everywhere. We even have squatters and leftist hippies. There are two antifa places in capital city.

I'm more inclined to suspect you of being gay for seeing red or yellow laces desu

I keep a "why are you making me do this to you?" expression on my face. Also /fit/

I have a scorpion and biohazard tattoo

This thread is C R I N G E B L A S T

> red means you've spilled blood for your race.

Does it ? Because I'm pretty sure red laces was for far left "red" skinheads as opposed to the white laces far right "nationalist" skinheads used to wear. I haven't seen either in a long time.

you better have earned those red laces or its your own death sentence

I wish more of you did this. It makes you so easy to identify.

OP, you realize red shoelaces mean you've spilled blood for your race?

You better have earned those, if not, real skinheads will kick the shit out of you.

You earn those laces, bitch tits?

>Wear whatever the fuck laces you want.

Exactly. Color coded fashion accessories are for LARPers anyway.

> skinhead
> subtle

The meanings of the different colored laces are all bullshit. That said though, if you're going to display your autism on your boots, you should use white laces since those can't be taken as commie shit or having shed blood for the cause

I tell people what's about to take place in certain time periods. They laugh or sternly tell me I'm wrong. 9/10 of those indictments that I make are right. I usually make a bet but I don't collect. They just come or pay my tab on what i have to say.

Can't that get you fucking stomped if you're just a poser?

So, some dude pozzed your neg hole?

My wife's son is also mine.

skin heads are just niggers with white skin. kill yourself you degenerate thug

I wear white socks to show my male supremacy to women.

>red laces

Have you earned that you cheeky twat?

You realize the Sturmabteilung was literally the 1920's/1930's version of modern skinheads

If they're degenerates, at least they're useful degenerates

Every army needs infantrymen. Just so happens they're a little wound up and need to blow off some steam.

Is your "power level" that you're literally over 60?
Boomer pls diaf

stop comparing a paramilitary organization that functioned under a legitimate national political party with a bunch of toothless hilljacks drinking PBR and calling church ladies nigger.

skinheads have never once been useful to anybody

The funny thing is the hard skin look has been hijacked by turbogays for years. Boneheads in this thread visiting Paris will get a lot of attention, just not the kind they expected.

>I subtly redpill friends whenever I have discussions

Reported. I can't wait to see the smug look on Merkel's face when they arrest your Nazi ass.

>bright red
Fisting
>dark red
blood
>blue
anal
>yellow
piss
>brown
shit
Thats your code for you.

great series

This one is at once memetier and ridiculous.

Reminder that the /k/ommandos visiting some BLM protest who got attacked and fired on them had one of these.

>user thinks he subtly redpills people
>his friends probably grin and bear it every time he tries to sneak in a 'redpilled' quip

>these jewish divide and conquer tactics
You need a bunch of retards willing to kick other peoples asses and have their asses kicked in order for a movement to gain credibility on the streets.

If you could use the skinheads to fight ANTIFAggots and other militant leftists they would be excellent to have until you eventually purge them for degeneracy

I'm not autistic.

This. White laces. You don't get your red laces until you've spilled blood.

Skinhead scene was a huge punk subculture here in California in the 80s. I was too young to participate but I remember it well.

autistic people don't know they're autistic.

[Text removed in compliance with European resolution #3648]

Yes. We all know, even though it's not a meme.

Where the fuck did you get that?

I visited paris last year, and they had all guys with machine guns and everything in the metro. That's really weird. I don't think they were patrolling for skinheads.

Laces has sort of been thrown out the window with the skinheads these days.

Now it just comes down to your patches and tattoos really.

Oh to have nationalist mates.
Fuckin university town.

kill -9

[Text removed in compliance with European resolution #3648]

I thought a Celtic cross would work, but everyone thinks I'm Irish Catholic before anything else.

What I really hate is that a legitimate subculture has been hijacked by pooftas. I'm guess the "racist skinhead" is where this whole gay skinhead fetish has come from?

Funny, the most skins I saw in all of Europe was a few in England obviously but I saw far more at a pissy little bar/scooter club on the outskirts of Bruges.

Where you from lad?

That would be red laces since Jews would fall under "non-white"

Those look horrendously uncomfortable.
Here have some real boots.

Quite.

I wore my American flag tanktop on my run at work today. Got multiple compliments from coworkers and others. Here I thought nationalism was dead in San Francisco, but the silent majority is still around. Just not a majority in SF.

> I see myself as a red pill fairy godmother.
Tits or gtfo

Isn't wearing US flag clothing completely normal in the states

You guys chant USA every day

>tacticool zipper boots

wow lol

have fun wearing a black flip flop when that zipper either breaks or the stitches on it comes loose in a day of wearing

A skinhead came into my job one time, no one knew "what" he was but me, i live in a society of uneducated retards.
I think he knew i knew because he looked at me and nodded, they are still retards t.b.h.

Must be Smellbourne

>not having shoes made by a white man for white men
jesus user get your shit together

hydra shirt
hail hydra

Had them for years, zipper has never broken, all the stitches are fine, they're also the most comfortable pair of footwear I've ever owned.
The only thing that wore out on my last pair were the bottom of the outer soles.

It's true. I lived in the states and I can't tell you how awkward it was for me when the spontaneous eruptions of patriotism would occur (chanting, fist pumping, etc.). I usually tried to go along for fear of being outed as a foreigner and possibly getting shot for it.

>t. Melbourne

tbhfam the commie green leftie faggot scum is mostly confined to the northern suburbs. Just gas the northern suburbs and bring Melbourne back to its working class former glory.

It's against US flag code to wear the flag as clothes.

Is damn sexy tho.

Doesn't that pertain more to trying to wear an actual flag like a fucking toga (like some drunk frat degenerate), and not clothing that has the colorscheme/design of the flag?

>not being patriotic

Flagging is common in homosexual and BDSM communities. And since boots are super fucking popular in those communities hes more likely to get offered a good time.

Is this supposed to be a subtle moon man with a hammer or??

I wear doc martens but just with reguler laces no white or red laces for me

It's some guy's head in high contrast.
Don't know who.

Dont wear colored laces in your doc martens it will reveal your power lev

That's because SJWs think they're punk. By giving punk culture up to them, you're legitimizing their delusions.
Same reason they all have dyed hair and piercings. They're supreme wannabes who have never faced adversity.

Looks like Mussolini

I raise the air conditioner at work a few degrees to oppress women.

fuck laces. paracord bro.

Whites laces ladder laced are pretty safe

White supremacy and all that

>joining a universally hated subculture because you're an edgelord

Nigger you're never going to convince any normies by being a freakshow. Unless you can actually make a grab for power you need to appear as legitimate as possible.