>5 minutes of silence
Why do british comentators do this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLUwV1S1j-g
youtube.com/watch?v=a0dZNvthfZs
youtube.com/watch?v=mXnHDsXrPvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you have internet?

did you steal it or murder someone for theirs?

>someone scores a tap in in a friendly
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breathes* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooool

the way it's meant to be

They're taking a nap. Can't blame them

I hate watching the spic channel to watch my PSG games (life long fan since 2014) because when there is a goal he yells GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL for 30 seconds. Sometimes it wakes my dog up so i've started muting it. This effect only works when the guy screaming it is from Paris, but if some random shit commentator screams his lungs out for a team he has no affiliation with, it just sounds fake.

this. sudaca broadcasting is GOAT

>scores 7-0 from a penalty kick in an exhibition game in Miami
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>players removes shirt and everybody runs to hug him
>fans invade the pitch to celebrate

what the fuck is wrong with latinos

>needing commentators

What, are you blind?

If I change the broadcasters in FIFA from English to Spanish will do they do whacky stuff like GOOOOAAALLL? I want that

Spaniards don't say GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, they say GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOL

Oh that's right. My favorite is the Messi golaso vs. Getafe where the guy says GOL like 50 times in a row.

How can you defend this garbage? Its so fucking retarded. Seen this exact thread a few times before so heres your (you)

this desu
I wish there was a stadium sound option like old Bundaliga broadcasts had
the patrician way to watch

Thats pretty good for a nation of 20 million who don't have soccer as the #1 sport. Canada has more people, cares more, and is 100x worse. Haha

Digits

Sky Sports, at least in Italy, usually has that option. You can hear player/manager interactions quite well too

It sounds really forced most of the time. No excitement just monotone. It's bizarre that they feel they have to do it for every single goal.

literally nothing

Made me laugh

>romani team scores goal against euro team
>good finish by Budescu, and a fine pass from Man
>romanian team scores against hungarian team
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
>GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOL
>*incoherent nationalistic rambles about us being better than Hungary*
>someone mutters a xenophobic insult off-mic
>people in the countryside burn Hungarian flags
>a butthurt riot starts up in Szkelyland

It's just footy lads

kek

>Hungarian NT playing on Romani TV
>"it is our NEIGHBOURS match against Denmark"
>lists off every Romanian player that scored against Hungary in the past 30 years
>"so it's Erdely in and Magyari out, they both played in the crushing defear our NEIGHBOURS suffered at the hands of our NT 3 years ago"
>goes off on a tangent about that match
>goes deeper into the 30's matched and then into the War of 1919 and occupation of Budapest
>somehow namedrops Baia, Posada, John Hunyade and Michael the Brave
>as he starts rambling about Attila the Hun Denmark scores
>GOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLL
>celebrates like Steaua scored in the UCL final again
>regains composure
>"excellent play against an off position defense, which reminds me of Marica's goal against this very team in 2013"
>match ends with Denmark as victors
>"it's been a one sided match, our NEIGHBOURS aree really out of form, as they have been for the past 30 years" *snickers*
>transmission ends with Lovrencsics crying on the field and you're certain you can hear the camera guy laughing

Non-brits will never understand subtlety, poise, honour and tradition.

holy jej dude romania sounds like a chill place

Seems like Romania-Hungary is pure Kino

one ticket please

youtube.com/watch?v=NLUwV1S1j-g

you posted a non-brit

They're letting the viewer appreciate the incredible atmosphere of stadium such as Old Trafford or The Emirates Stadium

He stole a cellphone, sold it for cheap then went to the local cybercafé.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0dZNvthfZs

How can JFs even compete?

I miss Lellegrini now. Don't get me wrong he's no Poop but I always liked and respected the man. Great composure for a latin type.

>lellegrini

>subtlety
Her uncle was a flaming faggot who betrayed the crown to Nazis and couldn't handle the throne
>honour
Her sister was a slut
>tradition
She was responsible for further embarrassing whatever dignity the royal family had before her father ruled and brought her family down to earth to reside with the rest of us so called peasants. Also, her children were degenerates especially Charles.

She is the worst mistake the english monarchy ever made.

>hungary vs romania on hungarian tv
>offhand comment about Trianon
>constant references about the Magic Magyars and the 9-0 trashing of thr late 40's
>Romania scores
>DREADFUL DEFENDING BY GABOR KIRALY
>THIS DAY WILL GO DOWN AS A SECOND MOHACS
>offhand comments about Hungarian hools hitting women and children in the first match in Bucharest
>"I'm sure they were attacked first, we know what these PEOPLE act like"
>weird tangent about coked up hools actually being stalwart hussars fighting barbarian savages
>constant mentions of "our Erdely brethren" and "the suffering of minorities, especially Hungarian ones, under foreign yolk"
>Hungary scores
>AYYAAAAOOOOOAAOOOOO
>incoherent orgasmic screams of pure joy
>the janitors are called in to clean up all the spit and semen
>it ends 1-1 and goes down as one of the worst cases of murderball in Europe since the Battle of Nurnberg
>commentators on both sides: "WHAT A CONTEST WHAT A FIGHT TRUE WARRIORS"
>neither team qualifies
>nationalistic drunken riots start in both countries
>everyone goes back to being a depressed alkoholic the next day

just realised my mistake; point still stands, Lellegrini was based

I wish I could speak Serbian. I heard Serbia-exYugos/Albania matches are a blast to listen to, no matter the sport

I literally love Romania now.

marica is and always has been a bum

He was born real fucking rich, it's a surprised he made it as far as he did.

>being Marica
>playing in Spain

I want to be part of this dream so bad, too bad for the language barrier

Nothing is happing at that moment. What do you want them to comment?

soccer quote of the century

...and its an interception at the goal line... pats win the championship... this winning moment brought to you by budweiser

i like this beter than the

> GOL...GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOOOOL DE ...

messi messi messi gol gol gol
not all of them are that retarded though
youtube.com/watch?v=mXnHDsXrPvM

Canadians are the easiest ones to steal. You guys have no balls and end up crying most of the times.