"Black Lives Matter" spreads to Europe

>pic related, 400 people in Amsterdam """protesting"""

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/11/europe/black-lives-matter-protests-europe/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In my country:
>gender studies are upcoming and rising
>genderneutral toilets
>shit like open relationships/other liberal fetishes are getting more popular

How bad is it in other Eurocucked countries? I was hoping this shit wouldn't spread much outside of the USA, but fucking Tumblr is becoming reality here too.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/11/europe/black-lives-matter-protests-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>those white cucks

FUCK

>"""dutch""" people ranting about ableism and shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>People protest for their beliefs
>You do nothing about it except complain on Sup Forums

Cant wait for them to show up in France. Its about to happen sooner or later

europeans are dumb as dogshit

when as the last time a cop killed someone in the netherlands?

I'm so, so sorry Netherlands.

God I hate western Europe so god damn much hahahaha

You're all so doomed

>edition.cnn.com/2016/07/11/europe/black-lives-matter-protests-europe/

doesn't look like 400 people to me.

I need to get over there and put some black lives in those women. Not only would they keep the kids, they would give me a welfare check for each one!

>>gender studies are upcoming and rising
>>genderneutral toilets
>>shit like open relationships/other liberal fetishes are getting more popular

Same shit is happening here and there was a BLM event in Dublin earlier tonight.

I'm about to emigrate to mother Russia.

>God I hate western Europe so god damn much hahahaha
>You're all so doomed

How? It's your retarded social justice culture that we are importing. If anything, you're a lot more fucked than us.

>don't shoot

??????
Who the fuck is getting shot by cops at all?

This is another goddamn Soros funded psyop. The jewing is unbelievable.

>The demonstration, organised by the Anti-Racism Network Ireland and the Movement of Asylum Seekers in Ireland, comes as a fresh wave of protests have gripped the US following the recent shooting by police of Anton Sterling and Philando Castile.

Absolute retards. It's the same Antifa, leftists and pro-immigration wankers every time.

>social justice culture

lol

Top fucking cuck.

3 people killed. In a year. 3. Most likely literal terrorists at that, with gun or bomb vest at hand.

What's funny about that?

Are you implying that the US doesn't have a problem with SJWs right now?

what concerns me is america is built like a battleship. Compartmentalized, hard to sink, even if the officers are bumbling retards.

european countries are like. fishing boats. One hole and that fucker goes down, and the EU is trying to rob their rights to govern themselves at all wanting to replace their money and their militaries and tell them what to do from home office. It's like a big fishing corporation taking over all the little fishing companies because they're struggling after taking the big corporation's advice.

All of western europe will be brown and ruined in due time. Crazy genocidal niggers and islamic extremists will have complete access the the nuclear arsenals developed by the whites who drove those now destroyed countries to the peak of their success.

We have a really big problem on our hands. What happens when habeeb the goatfucker who shouts BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM and can't comprehend the concept of mutually assured destruction (even if he did he wouldn't care. Allah would protect him) gets his hands on a fleet of icbm's tipped with nuclear missiles? What happens when these shitbloods get their hands on modern military equipment? They'll be terrorizing their neighbors, it will be like the conflicts in the middle east but continent spanning.

Islam, niggers, and the cucks who protect them need to be eradicated becaue they will not compromise and be civil. The only option left is the only languages they speak. Barbarism. Brutality. Extermination.

This BLM thing is very concerning. Out of all the humans blacks are the easy to convince that genocide is a good idea. If anything the only thing niggers have ever invented IS genocide. Starting with the neanderthals. Nevermind however many species of other animals they have exterminated. Then again on that latter point, extermination of other species is easiest with harvesting machinery, something outside the grasp of achmed or taiqwan

go blow it out your ass

it actually happens more often than you think but it is usually armed criminals in cities like Amsterdam

>All of western europe will be brown and ruined in due time.

Thanks USA

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who do I blame?
>Own country for adopting America's shit?
>America for starting this shit?
>Kangz?
>Jews?

>USA
>58% white

Yes, my minions, unleash your inner demons, bring chaos upon this earth, for I live off of death and destruction

>focusing on numbers instead of the ratios and per capita

My opinion of you british faggots has improved with the brexit vote, but you're still a bunch of has beens.

LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME YOUR COUNTRY IS GONNA BE OKAY. I DARE YOU TO TELL ME THERE WON'T BE WIDESPREAD DEATH AND SUFFERING

These people are wasting their time. They should be arming themselves or making enough money to move out. Instead they empower and embolden the very people that will bring about their doom.

It's coming friends. Europe will be a warzone in your lifetimes. It will come before your children graduate college.

>mfw only like 3 police shootings per year
>mfw 2 of the 3 are usually shooting some bear or moose
>only gun wielding blackies have ever been shot in Finland, a total of maybe 2 in our whole history

If we have some fucking BLM here I'm probably going to snap

Are these just some random faggot? They aren't even remotely black. Was there some public outrage or are people just coming up with "IT WUZ RAYCISS" when they now see that these men look hispanic or arabic? Jeez, one guy died 5 years ago and only now they come up with this shit?

and when you do you will be hailed as a white extremist and used as an example of how your country needs more diversity.

That is how the game is played. Lone gunmen play into their favor because lone gunmen are reactionary elements to their initiative.

What do they want?

>BLACK LIVES MATTER
>2/3 people are white

>That appropriate movie ad

>Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Top kek

We're just returning what y'all originally brought here.

Boy the number just keeps getting lower huh my Mongolian mongrel friend?

This country is always jumping on the bandwagon of American trends, mostly half past their due.
Nothing ever happens here but some guy got accidentally killed by police en now their desperately trying to be relevant.
Fuck All these people, thinking they are fighting the bad guys.

>Make america brown again
haha what the fuck

no justice and no peace.

>Brazil first
Fuck yeah

So if European police actually kill some black people now will it mean they won't protest because they got it out of the way beforehand?

What is he doing in Netherlands... there are far more bulls to prep in Germany

Do their cops even have guns?

The cancer is spreading.

>people thought the wave of immigrants would ever leave

Imagine this shit if these countries actually tried to deport all the people that flooded in. You all are bending over fucking backwards to help them out and they are already protesting.

Ignore them, best way to deal with BLM

Don't give them a voice

In other words: sage

Putin was right.

This is your fucking export burger. You let the Judendom win WWII and now here we are

Jesus can't the USA keep its niggershit to itself goddamn.

This desu

We can survive the storm, you cannot

We are way worse off you fucking retard. HOW DO YOU THINK ITS SPREADING? We are the cancer and our politicians have actively funded this bullshit. Fuck Soros Fuck normies reeeee

Damn i dont think anyone can top brazil's high score.

Why? You've got more of them pests than us

>America - shots fired: [unable to process]
Top kek

AMERICA FUCK YEAHHHH

BOPE don't fuck around

>Nothing ever happens here but some guy got accidentally killed by police
Right and that guy had a knife and was attacking the cops if I remember correctly right? I think it's perfectly fine to accidently shoot 1 of our total of 3 shots fired this year in such a threatening attack

This had nothing to do with race so BLM is, once again, totally in the wrong place wrong time here

You´re like 50% white, I set my locations sometimes on dating apps in the US to look at the people they had there and sometimes all I would see were blacks.

In Netherlands its still fairly uncommon I guess we´re at 90% white or something, maybe 85%, at least from what I see.

The procedure if you actually do shoot someone as a cop is very long and there will be research put into if that force of action is necesarry. Most often the jutice system works against you as a cop in these cases than with you. It´s very easy to get screwed and put in prison even if the guy you´re trying to arrest is attacking.

>In Netherlands its still fairly uncommon I guess we´re at 90% white or something, maybe 85%, at least from what I see.
True, and not that semi-mexican "white" that America has.
I guess it's because in America you're either black or white, while here you can also be "halfbloed" or (and this gets used a fuckton on crime reports) "licht getint".
America should just report honestly on race and mudbloods are also a race. It ain't t racist to report on skin color if you're looking for a guy

American government would be less likely to listen to BLM or other groups because you really only get political power here with money and we all know niggers dont have money.