Explain why next AC game should take place in your country

not welcome: Muhammad, Mario, burger, frog, bong, KANGZ

Dunno mate but you should probably get back to your containment zone.

Because the best games in the franchise were the ones in Italy and a pirate game

This to be honest

My cousin works there and he told me they are looking into doing one in japan with a luso-japanese assassin serving the missionaries

because there were Templars in the Patagonia (southern Argentina)

one that features moortugal and colonial shitzil would be nice.

There's nothing left in America for them to do, civil war is too touchy and wild west would just be compared to RDR which is a battle asscreed can't win.

because my country was the last safe place for the templars after the pope templar purge

>plot line revolves around finnish kings sacrificing all of their kingdoms and great libraries to stop the evil swedish menace who want to create a world only for faggots by faggots with space technology
>the ultimate price is that every trace of finnish kings and kingdoms get wiped out and all finnish tribes get amnesia + assburgers
>Pekka Lehtinen, the greatest assassin on Earth, gets rescued from the burger wave by the 7th fleet of Häme's space navy and the sequel takes place in finnish space colonies with them fighting the space guys hand-on-hand combat

I think that has more to do with them being earlier games in the series.

>straya 1932
>assassinate the emu overlord to prevent country getting overrun

Hell no, keep that broken, bugged and overpriced dudebro shit away from my country.

All the jokes aside. Swedish crusades vs Finnish tribe people?

I wish they made an AC game based in Germany during the Napoleonic wars.

WTF Ubisoft better take notes.

Screencapped.
i give you one chance, Barbosa.
i will come back once the next AC game is announced

The next AC should take place in Greece.

It shouldn't because it's press A to win shit for kids

>not welcome: Muhammad, Mario, burger, frog, bong, KANGZ
And us? Or the movie is enough?

pic related

>>not welcome: Muhammad

>next AC game

Kill yourself

Modern day assasins creed in Brazil. Motorcycle drive bys, off duty cops, corrupt politicians, jumping around favelas

Would be sweet

Japan
Next question

There's already been one, and to be fair it wasn't overly bad. Better than the one set in France at least. Anyway everyone knows AC: Black Flag is the best AC game, because of the main and supporting British characters of course.

Central-eastern Europe with the crusade of Teutonic Order

Or the Spanish American conquest and Spanish colonial cities, aztecs, etc. Imagine this, could be epic.

Or the Spanish reconquista, that was a crusade because it had a lot relgious orders of monk-warriors fighting there, etc, and those orders later fought in the crusades in Holy Land

both are considered crusades then and now

this was considered a crusade then, but now it's not considered exactly the same as the medieval ones.

Carthage could be cool, especially during the third punic war.
If not Carthage, Athens would be nice.

Would pay for this.

10/10 if mc is a native American .

>Explain why next AC game should take place in your country

I don't want it to take place in Germany, it would be another WW2 stealth action game, we are sick of these