Do you unironically hate any country, Sup Forums? Meaning OUTSIDE of Sup Forums and all shitposting aside...

Do you unironically hate any country, Sup Forums? Meaning OUTSIDE of Sup Forums and all shitposting aside. I'm genuinely curious. You can't like everybody. You can try, but you definitely will fail.

Inb4 I get banned for
>le Sup Forums thread
No. Try to keep it non-edgy.

Other urls found in this thread:

1.bp.blogspot.com/-p3p0kDcXkmk/VGxSH_ajFcI/AAAAAAABFGY/pdu8l-MbSbw/s1600/capture_image.jpg
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.ODFC.ZS?view=map&year=2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah i just really fucking hate chicanos and want them all gassed

just this one. i wish my parents moved to a nice country like sweden or canada when they left mexico.

Germany

i hate brown countries and most brown people.
simple as

Like pottery

Turkey.

Nah. I hate "ideas", not people. I hate Islam, but hating each and every Muslim I come across is just too much effort.

>ugh i wish my parents moved to a DIFFERENT white cuck country

yes

god i fucking hate you

I hate anything chinky. Even irl.

america is an oligarchy, and an embarrassing one at that. it is ground zero for mindless consumerism and anti-intellectualism, while """democracy""" is run by corporate interests who disenfranchise the common man.

at least canada and sweden have functional democracies and pragmatic laws that benefit their respective countries as a whole, and not just their elite echelons.

Arg*ntina - Sp*in
>Arrogant
>Huge egos
>Conceited
>Superiority complex
>Their women think they're 10/10's but they're nothing more than average
>Argentina constantly calling every other country "negros"
>Spain constantly saying "We did you a favor by fucking your women"
>An annoyance to everyone around them but themselves
>The majority of their respective continents dislike them
>Both struggle to speak their own language
>Argentina is the Spain of South America
>Spain is the Argentina of Europe
Similar behavior to PC gamers but this is not Sup Forums so I can't discuss that here.

Seriously man, you need a dose of real world, hopefully your poison hurts only you and no one else.

But you're asian too.
You understand the whole west thinks you're all the same, right?

Hate china. Pretty much every day this year I've been googling "china economy" to check for news of their collapse.

>Pretty much every day this year I've been googling "china economy" to check for news of their collapse

Growing up, I was a nationalist and ravist as is my father and his father before him. When I got into secondary school, we started learning history. The shits I found out about foreigners made my blood boil back then
>Britain
Colonial masters, not hate so much as dislike since the Malays themselves were stupid enough to go ahead and ask for their help every fucking time there was a crisis
>Japan
Fucking backstabbers claiming to "liberate" us and then end up killing us more than Brits and raping our women.

Their growth is slowing down, only their manufacturing sector is doing well, their working age population gets smaller while they age at an alarming rate, their housing bubble keeps growing, their service sector is underperforming, still have shitloads of rural people, etc.

Can't wait til they get BTFO

Probably passed as latino/arab. I'm the paler malay/pajeet btw.

> Spain is the Argentina of Europe

wow, rude

So you come from fucking Sup Forums. No fucking wonder you god damn child.

t. brown chink

Nah, I'm fine with Mexicans. As much as Sup Forums likes to meme about how cali's a shithole because muh spics the ones I've met have always been bros.

>the ones I've met have always been bros
So... You like CHI's.
Most of us here hate the Amerifats. :^)

i dislike japan and south korea (north korea too, but not for the same reasons), but I wouldn't say i hate them

Meant for

>i dislike japan
>Flag
You can't talk shit on ANYONE

Fuck off.

at least i live in an actual country, not in usa backyard

>U M A D E L I C I A
>an actual country

I'm surprised this thread didn't become a shitstorm.

I have a relatively strong dislike for India. I'm Sri Lankan, but I'm forced to wear the mark of shame of all the stupid shit Indians do on the internet and real life. Did you know designated shitting street and open bob are fucking normalfag memes now?

>I'm Sri Lankan, but I'm forced to wear the mark of shame of all the stupid shit Indians do on the internet and real life
Holy shit that's fucking hilarious and sad at the same time

don't particularly hate any country. just apathetic / don't care about much of the middle east

>at least canada and sweden have functional democracies and pragmatic laws that benefit their respective countries as a whole, and not just their elite echelons.

Don't tell me you actually believe this

Oh wait, nevermind. No, I don't hate any country.

jewSA/jewK and RuSSia. Three terminal cancers of this planet.

I hate Canada and it's people with passion.

>Hating Leafs

I actually dont dislike any of them.

USA, Israel, Russia. Nobody likes warmongers.

I don't hate USA, but I see them as the opressive overlord who keeps us down, while acting as our friend

Moldova.
They unironically think they are Switzerland of the East and they vote pro Russia candidates while half their country lives in bucharest.

If you think that and you're from Germany, imagine how it feels to me a beaner.

Yeah, i wouldn't want to change with you guys

no.

Turkey, Saudi Arabia and North Korea. The others are mostly fine.

>
1.bp.blogspot.com/-p3p0kDcXkmk/VGxSH_ajFcI/AAAAAAABFGY/pdu8l-MbSbw/s1600/capture_image.jpg

>Venezuela
>Insufficient data or not aplicable
???

>Meaning OUTSIDE of Sup Forums and all shitposting aside
I don't think I truly hate the entirety of a country.

NK comes to mind first. Threatening the security and safety of SK, JP and Guam is unacceptable. But I don't hate all of the people starving to death under Kimmy, I want to help them.

Absolutely nothing's gonna happen. The second Rocket Man decides to bomb any country that's an ally to the US is the second North Korea stops existing.

1. Russia
2. China

t. country that will be btfo by china within 50 years
Can't wait.

Yeah but people are still starving under him. Wont ever be a satisfactory resolution probably.

While I can see good sides in most countries with bad leaderships and trends I find it very difficult to do so with countries in the middle east. I am stumped trying to find a positive quality when thinking of countries in the arabic peninsula (excluding technical and philosophical innovations from before the 19th century). Wouldn't describe it as hate though, more discomfort or disgust.

>The second Rocket Man decides to bomb any country that's an ally to the US is the second North Korea stops existing.
yes, but what happens if russia or china decide to retaliate

Africa, Germany, China

Saudi Arabia is pretty evil, isn't it? At least North Korea has amusing propaganda cartoons.

>Doesn't include San Francisco

Well let's hope the fatty knows better than to cause inevitable death for everyone, because we know Trump doesn't care.

If you're going meme, Malay-user, at least use an updated map. Sri Lanka has open defecation rate of of about 2.65. Which is pretty decent considering it's a war ravaged shit hole. Hell, it's rate is much lower that most of SEA and a decent amount of Latin America. You also have take into account it's immediate neighbour of India which has an astronomical level at 39.8% of the population.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.ODFC.ZS?view=map&year=2015

belgium

I find it hard to feel dislike towards regular north koreans and their culture. They seem to be doing their best to cooperate and improve their lives in the face of the regime (for example with the very clever and healthy black market). In Saudia Arabia, such a large part of the population seem to be filled with hate and resentment towards the exterior world. The norks are just in a bad spot.

i thought Brasilians are Japanese bros
shocked!

Never mind the faggot Brazilian, user.
Mexico loves Japan!

Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey

I do. I genuinely dislike America and its influence.

Indonesia

I think many Australians would be the same

Belgium

You dislike India because of memes and not because they sponsored and trained a rebel group that instigated a bloody civil war?

>You dislike India because of memes and not because they sponsored and trained a rebel group that instigated a bloody civil war?
Ha, sorta yeah. My family and I would prefer to leave old world baggage behind.

>memes
Just yesterday they had a TV show about India and how they don't even use toilets the government provided and instead keep shitting on fields. Nothing to do with "memes".

Tu*key

>germany not mentioned
volksdeutche spotted