Tfw the last truly great white player will retire soon

>tfw the last truly great white player will retire soon

After he's gone a white man won't ever win the Ballon d'Or again

KDB is the whitest player to ever play the game

next thread

Neymar will probably be white by tben

I wouldn't worry that much, there'll always be an Argentine GOAT either currently playing or in the making 2bh.

Truest post in Sup Forums history. Us argies are God tier at football.

Sorry bruh but gingers are their own race

>Us

>there'll always be an Argentine GOAT either currently playing or in the making 2bh.
lmao

>the black leaf

>implying
Kane has already surpassed him.

But Harry Kane will win the Balloon door shortly after lifting the world cup.

DA BROWN will have his golden ball mark my words

De Brown is clearly an African albino

Messi isn't white lol

t. Andreus Johannes Tshabalala de Villiers

>the last truly great white player
>the last white player
>white player
>white

can we stop this "argentina is white" meme?

Born and raised
I have green eyes and blonde hair lol

>the brown
>white

nah. it's gonna be nerman for a few years then mbrappe

>messi
>white

Also, if he doesn't suffer any injuries he can play without problems until his late 30's. He's not a player who relies on speed anymore (unlike CR7), he used to be but now he walks during most of his matches and he's still great.

Which means almost 10 more years of Messi.

>Which means almost 10 more years of Messi in the Ping An Chinese Football Association Super League after this year's world cup
fixed

Argentinians aren't white. Stop claiming you are. No white country or community has ever acknowledged you as white so why do you keep insisting? God I can't stand Argentina. Should have murdered them on their mainland after securing the Falklands.

>white

Of course KdB is white, but he won't be winning the ballon d'or

>us

>Stop claiming you are
The thread was made by a Brit

Barcelona won't let him go that easy, but if he someday leaves Barca he will come back to Argentina, most likely play in Newell's, from his hometown Rosario.

The thread wasn't even made by an argie lol

>messi
>maradona
>pele
how can whitebois even compete?

>if he someday leaves Barca he will come back to Argentina
no he wont you idiot, what kind of retard says no to 50m a year in the CSL ?

Tévez just did. He got a 80M contract for 2 years, only served one and then paid back 40M to leave back to the Argentine league

Believe it or not, there are people who care more about the club they love than some money, even more when you are rich as fuck and don't really need 40M more in your bank

he's already rich as fuck, I doubt he will give a shit about money when he's 35

>Tévez just did.
after a full year you dumb fuck.

>I doubt he will give a shit about money
that's great. where is Xavi now?

And he said no to other 40M

Xavi is not Messi, Xavi already played for the club he loves. Messi said he will play for Newell's and I'm rather sure he'll do it

>Messi said
jej

go to bed, kid.

you really think that autistic fuck would go to china or some gulf state where he doesnt know anybody and can't have sprites on demand?

I seriously fail to see your point, all you said was "who would say no to 50M" and I proved you Tévez did it this very season. Also, I'm rather sure Messi or Ronaldo get constant offers from shitty leagues like the Chinese one and they get refused

What makes you believe top athletes would care that much about money? Glory and titles is obvious the #1 priority so they won't be leaving Europe soon, #2 comes passion and the club they love

He's our response to the mentally ill canadian donaldo poster. Leave him be.

I think it's Lingard's year

who?

>I proved you Tévez did
no you didnt.

>What makes you believe top athletes would care that much about money?
you must be over 18 to post here.

Tevez was the worst foreign player in the chinese league and he leave because he couldn't stand the truth.
Go back to your villa, filthy bostero .

Lautaro Martinez

I agree. He is white because he is English, right?

>it's a messi is so selfless he will play while being underpaid in a shitty league and club episode

No person called Lautaro is white kek

underrated

But N'Gaulois Comté will surely win it OP.

Neymar Jr. Jr. will be next greatest white player

the only white gentleman in this thread desu

>neymar jr
>neymar

KANE TIME

t. el abominacion

messi has native american heritage, theres plenty of photos of him with his brown relatives

t. 56% fat fuck

everyone knows amerisharts should get nuked asap, literal niggers of the world

Maybe one day, the truth will be told. Messi and all Catalans are scum.

reminder that nerman is a cuck, because his girlfriend has blue eyes and so does nerman and the possibility of making a brown eyed kid is impossible

sorry nerman has green eyes but point still stands hes a cuck according to mendelian genetics

don't delude yourself kiddo. you'll only end up with a broken heart. Missi is done for, 3 more years tops in him left.

>white

neymar's are hazel

kid has black eyes

but achmed kante is the current and overall best white player ever and he isn't retiring anytime soon

USER WAS PERMA BANNED FOR THIS POST
> but returned with a different IP

MESSI A SHIT

why didn't they remove the post. so odd

>I'm rather sure he'll do it
hello British spy

I'm browsing all evening on Sup Forums with the same ID, Session ID, IP. I post that image, and then I banned accused of posting CP 6 months ago. I only bought this contract with an ISP a month ago, so I don't give a fuck.

nerman junior junior's mother have green eyes, not blue
so, the mother's green eyes + nerman's greenish eyes would still give nerman a

t. tyrone

hazel means hes got brown spots on green eyes
as you see here they are pure green

still super unlikley that the kid is his, even beside eye color he looks nothing like nerman not one trait did he get from him

and suppose its the way you look at it since that also means he's got a 99% chance of being a cuck

Dirk Kuyt retired last year.

Neymar does not have green eyes. He has hazel brown, probably 90% brown 10% green, but in genetics it is treated as Brown(B) allele.
His father also had extremely dark eyes, and I'm sure his gf who gave birth to the kid had brown ancestors considering she is a mediterranean. Stop deluding yourself.

shit pictures my high quality close up shows hes got only green in his eyes, stop defending cucks you cuckerspaniel

Trying to determine the genetics of Brazillians is a fool’s errand

it's really not that complicated they are just; black african, "white" portguese, a little but of native american

>it's really not that complicated

they are humans, not plants

plus italian, plus german, plus spanish, plus japanese, plus libian, polish polish, plus korean, plus jews, plus, plus, plus

>libian

lebanese*

He has a better chance of winning the super bowl than the ball in door.

I hate shitty Sup Forums b8 threads like this, every thread on that board is created in the same "ironic" strawman style

But Manlets are subhuman

those are all minorities the bulk of brazillians are triracial monkeys

Dybala and De Bruyne

t. triracial monkey

A Brit made that statement though???

>argentina
>white
AYY

>let me teach you your country: the post

I'm manly descendant of portuguese, have that mediterranean appearance that is still considered white here (i.e alexandre pato), but my mother's grandmother was a very germanic-like italian and my father's grandmother was also a fairy skin spanish. It's all mixed up here, we were as much of a immigration hotspot as the us.