The human species didn't develop in Africa

dw.com/en/archaeology-fossil-teeth-discovery-in-germany-could-re-write-human-history/a-41028029

We are all Germans. I'm so fucking proud...

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/97-million-year-old-teeth-found-germany-belong-hominin-only-known-have-021671
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dw.com

>A 9.7-million-year-old discovery

These teeth of our ancestors (OP) have been found near Mainz which are 4 million years older than all fossils found before in Africa, which led to the former theories that out species developed there. Now with these new evidences, we can be sure that we all are Germans instead.

ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/97-million-year-old-teeth-found-germany-belong-hominin-only-known-have-021671

It's a Turk

>Two of the fossilized teeth discovered at Eppelsheim. Credit: The Museum of Natural History in Mainz

>Humans developed in Israel 4500 years ago
Stuff of nightmares tbqdesu

We're all Greeks. Humanity is Greek.
Subhumans are not Greek.

Yes we did, moron.

We didn't and new evidence shows this convincingly.

I am germ

Non germs are subhumans, turks are Germans.

nice source

Not him, but this """""evidence""""" is not even published in scientific journals yet. We don't know anything about these teeth before scientists can properly examine them. There is a scientific method, you know.

Even if these teeth turns out to be what we would hope they are, it doesn't disprove out of africa at all. Wouldn't we all love it if it turns out that humans originated in Europe? Of course it would be cool, but let's not be retarded about this.

So why are you sayin "yes we did" when you dont even know yet? Let's not be retarded about this.

>not him

>So why are you sayin "yes we did"
>Not him, but
I don't.

So nobody knows until the findings have been pier reviewed. Great, now we can quit arguing about this and leave the science to the scientists.

In the meantime, we can talk about the implications IF its proven to be true.

There, I turned a Sup Forums thread into a reasonable discussion.

perkele

>reasonable discussion
>Sup Forums
I laffed

Did I use the wrong form of pier? That's supposed to be peer isn't it? God dammit me no English gud.

does this mean we wuz kangz and shiet?

Is true. People are going to continue the discussion either way, might as well establish the context.

I think it does, spudro. And since I'm 1/29375r835739 Finn, I'm wuz kingz too!

>u mean
>WE WUZ ARYANS????????

I dunno, I always found it more believable that homo sapiens were originally black and migrated north and slowly turned white because snow.

No offense meant but black people do have the same skin color as actual apes. It was believable to me.

Would this mean humans were originally white and migrated south and turned black for some reason?

t. guy who has no fucking idea what he's talking about

Ok. These findings are:

>Similar to "ape-like" teeth.
>Can be something else

Even if this turns out to actually be ape like teeth, there is no way to connect it to our own evolutionary line or to hominins in particular. And there is still overwhelming evidence pointing to out of Africa, which we can't ignore just because we found an ape-like tooth.

Anyway, Let's assume we find that this tooth is from a primitive hominin. We know homo erectus went out of africa (out of africa 1 - there are more than one migrations). Therefore it is not sooo far fetched that earlier and more primitive hominins went out of africa too, even if we have seen this as unlikely all this time. Fine, there were plenty of hominin groups, but we're interested in which of them evolved into humans. It so happens that the vast and overwhelming amount of evidences points to homo sapiens evolving in Africa while other hominins walked the earth, and then went out of africa as well. This find is just not so significant as some ignorant Sup Forums-posters want it to be (even if it turns out to be a hominins's tooth)

True but its still pretty significant and raises a lot of interesting questions that are fun to debate on Sup Forums.

As long as we can agree that we're speculating fuck man lets speculate, its very interesting.

we wuz first humans and shit

Yeah, I love to speculate. I hope this turns out to be an early hominin. Sadly we won't know much about it because we don't have more parts of the body. I really doubt that it is a hominin if the age is 9.7 million years. It predates other early hominins by so much. But if it were some kind of early hominin, at least it predates bipedalism a lot, so it would likely be more an ape than a hominin. But why did it go up to Europe? Was the climate ok up here? I wonder how it lived in Europe.

I am German.

No! It can't be

I'm no paleontologist, but I seem to recall there being some proto-simian species in what would become central Europe some 40mya. It's not too unfeasible to have the decendants of these kicking around the place far later. However them being in any way related to us is a huge leap, teeth are pretty hard to determine this on alone, let alone when there's a 4my gap to the next specimen to compare it to. OoA however is just fact, plain and simple. Like we have DNA markers linking all non-negroid people to a group of 200-1000 individuals some 70 000ya, and we can pretty much track their spread across the globe down to the thousands of years.

>turned white because of snow
I acctually loled, 10/10

Don't forget the Sup Forums fantasy of the super advanced blonde and greeb eyed neans.

I could buy it. Natural selection and all that, paler humans would be able to hide more easily in the snow.

you just have to look at people in a objective physical way and you'll realize how much of monkeys we are, i don't even think we're as developed as we feel we are

this. monkeys in japan turned white as well.

If we were to find a hominins' tooth in Europe, why do people jump to the conclusion that this hominin evolved in Europe anyway? It would most likely have gone out of Africa at an earlier point, simply put. In any case, I highly doubt we have a 9.7 million year old hominin in europe.

But I'm curious about your proto-simian, because monkeys in Europe sounds a bit weird, but 40 million years ago we had a lot warmer climate, am I right? I mean, I don't keep track with the ups and downs in temperature, but I think this was a period of much warmer climate?