Nigger hate thread

nigger hate thread

mad white """"""""""boi"""""""""" detected

>niggermania nigger jokes

of all the raping, killing, drug doing black guys from american sports they used class act patrick ewing for this image, i don't get it.

Fuck off

It wasn't actually created by racists it was created by jews to make racists seem stupid.

>Newport

>5 year old article
probably closer to 100% by now

bit racist innit

Probably 95% now but they haven't done a poll since then. Regardless, 17% of all US marriages and 34% of all relationships (married and unmarried people living together) are interracial. Sup Forumstards need to fuck off already

>In the United States, rates of interracial cohabitation are significantly higher than those of marriage. Although only 7% of married African American men have European American wives, 12.5% of cohabitating African American men have European American partners. 25% of married Asian American women have European spouses, but 45% of cohabitating Asian American women are with European American men—higher than the percentage cohabiting with Asian men (less than 43%). Of cohabiting Asian men, slightly over 37% of Asian men have white female partners and over 10% married to white women. These numbers suggest that the prevalence of intimate interracial contact is around double that of what is represented by marriage data.

dumb niggers

whats wrong with his eyes? He catch tar-tar disease?

>10 million people out of 320 million
big whoop pansy liberal suck boy.

Enjoy being a minority, white boy

>doesn't hate black people
>is a liberal suck boy

I'm ready to get off the planet

No woman is ever going to fuck you. Ever.

>other
la creatura....

*tips fedora*

I live in Baltimore. I'm already a minority in my community lol. So many scared white boys on Sup Forums

Post a pic of you and Michael K Williams to prove it.

the inescapable truth is that without professional sports and, by proxy, college athletics gifting a degree, BLACKS would have little to keep them in line in our society.
Imagine Vontez Burfict, Marshawn Lynch, Cam Newton, Todd Gurley, et al without aspiring to become a pro player since they were 8 years old. You would have thousands each year contributing to a demographic that is ALREADY exponentially the biggest contributor to violent crime in America

are you trying to tell me that ghetto inhabitants have tons and tons of kids because of unprotected sex? i already knew about that.

yes everyone knows but he wants you to be scared for political reasons

Good thing the current administration wants to cut free contraceptives and abortions. The faster whites are a minority, the better