ATL at PHI

>ATL at PHI
>TEN at NE
>JAC at PIT
>NOR at MIN

LITERALLY CIVIL WAR 2.0. WHO WINS Sup Forums?

Ironically, the Northern teams will all win again, just like the Civil War.

did this sport really only just start in August and is now in the final stages?

This but the opposite

>the South unironically thought they could beat the half of the country with 5 times the population, all the heavy industry, and most of the money

Why are Southerners so retarded? Is it the sun baking their brains?

never fails

Okay Johnny Reb

Shut up nigger

'TWAS JUST A PRANK BRAH

Atlanta wins, the others lose

Do you need a repeat lesson?

>tfw most of the players on all teams are from the south but they're black

Hard to say desu.

>Is it the sun baking their brains?
Yeah. They actually thought humans were reasonable and that the North would be like, "Gee. We've been fighting politically with the South, for a hundred years, best just let them go." and not, "Gee, we've been fighting politically with the South for a hundred years. Better go fuck them up because they want out of our unhealthy relationship, and then when our President's dead, basically abandon his plan to help replace the economic foundation we abruptly ripped out from under them. Then in 150 years, we can wonder why they're poor and bitter."

Tbh, the South ought to have realized that humans are not reasonable thanks to history... Or their own present.

>all teams left are in the Central or Eastern time zone
Midwest and West Joke BTFO

I recognize that painting anywhere, it's Mort Kunstler.

I love his mixtapes

How stupid was this guy's campaign?
It was the equivalent of burning trillions of dollars just because "ME TUFF ME BURN THING!"

Do the Titans have any chance beating the Patriots?

He literally had money to burn

It didn't cost the union a thing and it sped up the end of the war

It would've been alright but the South was gonna need to become part of the """""""""""""Union""""""""""" after the war so he was just destroying his own country. Imagine how Yankees would rage to this day if Lee had done the same in Pennsylvania during the Gettysburg campaign

every starter in the league suffers injuries throughout the season, minor or major. most fans would love a 24 or 32 game season but every team would be on their third string by then.

>start a war
>bitch about the enemy kicking your ass

Shouldn't have started the war then

They didn't want a war you nigger

>the war was over state rights
>our state rights to keep humans as property that is

I guess firing on Fort Sumter was just a misunderstanding

>typical jew with a monkey wrench comment

I know this is bait, but I would recommend you read an actual book on the Civil War one day. I would recommend Shelby Foote.

they were trying to shoot escaped slaves.

that's not ironic at all

>that image
such a longwinded way to say that southerners are idiots.
>muh romantic south
>muh country gentlemen
it's a nice story, but long story short your entire way of life vanished, your young were murdered by the thousands needlessly, lands burned, wealth stolen, and the entire region was buttfucked into retardation for the next 200 hundred years

SEETHING

Ding-Dong Diddly Cringeola
Have sex ya pin head

So you didn't actually read up on the Civil War. Thanks for letting people know you will talk shit about things you know quite literally about. I want everybody to take a look at this retard and how he exposed himself for being the bumble fuck he is. Can't stand stupid people.

None of this post is accurate. Lol are you sure you aren't more retarded than the south kiddo?

>the north didn't have a bigger population and put 5 million soldiers in the field
>the north didn't have most of country's manufacturing base and vastly out produced the south
>the north didn't have loads of money and were able to buy goods from Europe

Retard

How the fuck does a dick enter the vagina at this angle?

Who's ready for Sherman's March 2: Electric Boogaloo

She's not offering up that particular body part here, user.

cringe

t. mississippian

>we shoulda win and sheitz
southern whites are truly nigger-tier

Atlanta will be the only victory for rebel scum

>"ugh why do people need to be punished for being traitors?"
how fucking naive are you

>war was over state rights to replace lower class with niggers
how redpilled, really wish people saw that the North was the good guy and not fall for the "loser was better" meme.

because they were good hunters which translated to meaning that they were good soldiers somehow