Cleveland police union threatens not to work Browns games

Thank you based Cleveland police.

tldr version:
>Cleveland Browns RB Isaiah Crowell posts pic related on instagram
>Deletes it
>Offers stupid apology
>Cleveland police union tells him to go fuck himself

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/07/12/cleveland-police-union-threatens-not-to-work-browns-games/

>inb4

Shame on them.

The police are putting all 10 of those loyal Cleveland Browns fans at risk because of their selfish actions!

It would serve them right.
No one should protect people who hate them.

Good. Fuck those dumb niggers.

>I only support the winning teams
Kys band wagon faggot

>one guy says something I don't like
>abandon duties that involve half the city
>wahhhh wahhhh

Does baby policeman need a binky?

>black killer has Ankh
WE

You don't have to be a bandwagoner to know the Browns are fucking garbage.

The current Browns aren't even a real team

the real Browns are in Baltimore masquerading as the "Ravens"

>threaten to kill the police
>whine when they want nothing to do with you

I bet they'd work it if it were a Whites game

die libertarian scum

>the president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association, calls Crowell’s gesture a “store-bought apology.”
Leftist Bullshit btfo

this

He said he didn't want police at his game so they're respecting his wishes.

Wow just...

>dat ankh

WE WUZ KANGZ

>police literally refusing to protect the Browns

>Cleveland Stadium becomes blood sport arena
>gambling legal
>interrupting football game to shoot the offensive line is legal
>terry jones rides in wearing full plate armor to steal draft picks

Thank you based dumbass niggers

Just don't.

Please let shitbags learn their lesson.

Any excuse to get away from niggers and let them kill each other.

They wouldn't need to.

Based Cleveland PD. what we all saw in Maryland is the only appropriate response. Let them come to the realization that they actually do want police.

So wait, are you saying the police serve a vital role and should be respected?
WHAAAAAAAAT?

It's funny because the way Democrats threat this is going all the way back to segregated black communities.

Before blacks would live in shanty towns outside the world of law. Crime and murder rate were insane. It took decades of fighting for the republicans to give police service not only to whites but also to black communities. Democrats heavily protested this. All these communities slowly started doing better. Soon the black family was a thing and blacks started to create a culture of their own ( with some highly acclaimed musicians ) and many were turning to Christianity for stable family relations.

All ofcourse until the democrats pushed their welfare scheme. Democrats have a whole history of giving free handouts and money to thugs and low lifes to breed as voter stock. Soon cities started deteriorating under democrat leadership. Thugs started vastly out-reproducing honest and hard working people and started taking over whole parts of cities. Gangster culture became a thing and rap music signalled the final decay of what little the black community had made in the US. Now the black community is just complete and utter cancer. And they just keep voting against their own interest because they are vastly dependant on the democrat handout.

America where your police can abandon its duties because they feel upset and to be taken seriously.

>“I will pull Cleveland officers, sheriffs, state troopers out of First Energy Stadium this season if he doesn’t make it right,” Loomis said. “You’re a grown-ass man, and you claim you were too emotional to know it was wrong? Think we’ll accept your apology? Kiss my ass.

Looking forward to more police saying this

I can't hear you, I'm too winning trophies in Denver

Again, one man (on Instagram no less), when their job involves 100,000 people on any given Sunday. Crowell doesn't even start, lol

No, simply that they should do the job they're paid to do.

If this is voluntary extra duty, then that's fine, by all means, stay home. Idk how it works in Cleveland though.

Where niggers can kill your police for doing their jobs.

>10 browns fans
You have never been to Cleveland nor have you ever looked at nfl attendance statistics

Cleveland might have gone crazy for the cavs but people here really only care about the Browns

>No, simply that they should do the job they're paid to do.
They can choose how to allocate their resources just like any other job. All they're doing is bumping a shitty sports team down the ladder and prioritizing something else.

Crowell sucks anyway browns should drop him regardless of what he believes

>1 post by this ID
>Doesn't know shit about football currently
>starts shit
It must hurt to be this dumb.

They don't have to.

Give a reason why they should other than "it's their job".

If your job suddenly became unsafe, I am sure you would humor the idea of not working in those shitty conditions as well.

Police are there to enforce the law, not be blue meatshields

How is the "Cleveland BROWNS" not as racist as the Washington Redskins?

WUZ

>No, simply that they should do the job they're paid to do.
>I'm going to shit on you and you're going to like it
>you should only care about money and not your self respect

this is how the world works with autistic libertarians in charge

I skimmed the OP and came to the same conclusion

You're defending the Turds. Topcuck

Every other sport is filler for when the NFL is in the offseason

>Duties
>Off-duty side job

You're a moron.

Why don't you come on over to a Cleveland football game and hang out with these delightful niggers? If the players are this disrespectful, imagine how that crowd full of niggers will act.

Fuck that shit. Whites should not bother to buy tickets and let half a stadium of niggers just kill each other.

KANGZ

It will be just like the beginning of "The Last Boyscout".

Reminder to Sup Forums that hating police is literally nigger tier behavior and that if you hate them unquestioningly you are just human trash who even the KKK or White Supremacists should spit upon.

Police are white heroes who kill blacks at a much higher ratio when whites and are one factor keeping their population in check.

Sure they might occasionally shoot a white mans dog or bust you for drug possession but they are a necessary evil.

I mean I for one believe we can destroy society and still have police forces oppressing uppity negros.

If you root for cops to all die then what are you really doing, rooting for white cops to die, and rooting for white families to be genocided as they are the literally ONLY fucking thing keeping blacks from murdering most of us.

YES when the shit hits the fan whites will fight back and probably win but I would rather not get to the brink of success I would rather win with OUR numbers intact and the police will help with that.

Just keep being cool and let blacks die by cops and by niggers and stop hating cops because they kill niggers. Period.

440 fag here.
Good job Cleveland. Lord knows the RNC is going to put our city up in flames, our cops don't need this shit on their hands too.

They were named after their last good coach from back in the 40s.

"Brown Lives Matter"?

Yeah, you're right actually. That's fine, they're still showing up to work, just not to that place. Still think this is a pretty soft skin reaction though.

Here's your (You)s you fucking moron. If I was a libtard, why would I be advocating for police to do their jobs? I wouldn't want them to have jobs you pathetic attention seeking bitch.

Now go play in traffic, or a BLM protest.

What the fuck are you even saying? I don't speak dindu or spic you cuck.

Does that matter to the left?
Isn't 'perception' reality to them?

Fuck that, the Pats are playing there this season, nothing bad better happen to the emperor's bff

There's a difference between "humor the idea" and the walk outs we see them doing

the biggest difference is THEY ARE PAID BY THE TAXPAYERS FOR THEIR SERVICES

We don't pay them to grandstand or offer their socio-political commentary. We pay them to fucking work regardless of the ideology of the citizen they are there to serve.

>inb4 some nigger name-flinging bullshit

pic related is what happens when we let ideology give cops a "get out of work free" card and that shit needs to stop

Nigger no go zones.

One step closer to the ethnic cleansing they'll bring about themselves, for defending criminal scum.

Ploice just straight up need to say, 'blacks, you don't want police, deal with crimes in your neighborhoods yourself's. get fucked you fucking nogs. I hope the local dealer shoots you in the head for failing to pay his protection money, assholes".

Seriously can we have a #nopoliceinblackhoods trend?
Let the niggers kill themselves so you americans can MAGA.

kek

>immediately triggered into a comment after reading one post and not following the conversation to the next post where I explained that exact situation as being ok.

It's not looking too good for you either, buddy.

The police are saving niggers from us. We know how to shoot and plan things out.

Loomis has a specific suggestion for what Crowell needs to do next.

“He needs to go to Dallas, help the families who lost their loved ones last week, write them a check, look them in the eyes and give a heartfelt apology,” Loomis told TMZ. If Crowell doesn’t, there will be consequences.

“I will pull Cleveland officers, sheriffs, state troopers out of First Energy Stadium this season if he doesn’t make it right,” Loomis said. “You’re a grown-ass man, and you claim you were too emotional to know it was wrong? Think we’ll accept your apology? Kiss my ass.”

SO FUCKING BASED HOLY SHIT

And I pay you to kill yourself, now are you gonna accept it or pussy out?

So is the President yet he continues to ignore what happens at the border, resolve to disarm the population and support Blacklivesmatter

>White people pay taxes
>Taxes are used in part to pay the salaries of police officers
>Niggers who don't pay taxes keep trying to kill the police officers
There was a choice to be made. Cops or niggers.
Society chose niggers, so the cops are taking their ball and going home.
There's a few choices here; you can ditch niggers, stop paying taxes, or pay cops more so that the pay is enough to make them want to deal with this bullshit.

Britain, where the police hold the rape victims down so the rapist doesn't get tired early.

All these niggers complaining because the police won't protect them after they incite murdering police, all because the police didn't let a nigger shoot them dead.

Nah, fuck you nogs. Reap what you sow.

Every other culture calls pulling a gun on armed police "Suicide by cop",
You're the only culture that cries "waah, they didn't let me kill them even tho ima gud boy who dindu nuffin, so RAYCIST".

Basically, you're to dumb to understand cause and effect, and that your actions may have consequences.

So even if the police were stupid enough to try and protect you, the moment you aren't supervised, it's highly likely darwinism will strike anyway.

Seriously, you're stupid fucking niggers all hopping on a 'racism' bandwaggon so you can fullfill your niggerest of fantasies, ultimately realising "Oh shit, other nigs can nig freely too now, I'm gon' die".

Yeah, fuck you cunts.

>det logic

You're literally dumber than a monkey.

We will hopefully see this in our lifetimes.

>One Super Bowl bought and paid for.
>Mark Sanchez is now QB.

Nigga wot?

Also Manning is a Jebhead. Explains his low energy final season.

>Tfw Brady,the Hoodie,and Mr Kraft are all about MAGA

Is that picture even anti-police?

It's not like it portrays the killer in a positive light. It shows him as an extremist wearing what looks like a Coptic cross necklace.

Which one of you put that sign up?

>P R O J E C T I N Gthishard

R

O

J

E

C

T

I

N

Gthishard

also, cry me a river faggot. How mad are you at nothing? lol

>Rotherham pedo rings

Yeah, this is accurate.

top kek

>Private security forces step in

Where were you when the police force was privatized? Now you can protest with your wallet.

/lorain Ohio/ /greater cleveland/ here

Cleveland is ripe for a riot, lots of angry folk of similar color

You're going to see a police pull-back in a lot of areas and a resurgence in crime.

>tfw from Cleveland

i swear you all are so fucking stupid

This is a PRIVATE EVENT!!!!!!
the police are paid by the person hosting the event to provide security, ITS NOT PAID BY THE PUBLIC
the cops are CONTRACTORS in these cases and can decide to accept the job or not.

niggers say that police are useless and not needed, so which is it?

America, where minorities can commit crimes and get away with it because liberals are sopping pussies

not an argument

Agree wholeheartedly. But cops avoiding or completely pulling out of areas where they aren't respected or worse is not exactly news. And there goes your rule of law. They should instead triple their presence at those games and threaten to come down hard on every minor misdemeanor, so people stay away from the stadium thus reducing the teams income. Same with your black and our muslim ghettos. That shit needs to be firmly colonized and put under the states sovereignty again like it's supposed to be.

Clench thine anus, senpai
Next week will be fun times

Ad hominem isn't an argument, if you believe there are holes in my logic I'm sure you could point them out if you try unless you know there isn't any.

Does Joe Thomas ever want to blow his brains out knowing that he's had a Hall of Fame career at LT yet will never win a God damn thing?

>Browsn

It's not a matter of "respect."

>you don't want police, deal with crimes in your neighborhoods yourself'

Worked great in Londonistan didn't it?

I literally say that in my post, and say if that's the case, then it's fine.

So the real question is, how stupid are you?

>i'z not inta reedin comprihinshun

It's the ladder though

Just like Robocop.
>i'll buy that for a $

>. They should instead triple their presence at those games and threaten to come down hard on every minor misdemeanor,

nah, that'd just make them look bad.

Cops should use their weight by withdrawing from places that endorse cop killing. Simple as that.

HAHAHAHAHHAH

Sad!

>watching football, basketball, or soccer
>watching sports where you cheer for teams of niggers

Watch a white man's sport like Hockey

And we despise him for it

>>Niggers who don't pay taxes keep trying to kill the police officers

>walkout affects football players
>on NFL salaries

please fucking kys if you're going to be pretend racist instead of actually contributing some thought to this subject

I'll wager one of those niggers pay more in taxes than you, your father and his boyfriend

Even better. Let them fuck off and let the market work hiring people who don't give a fuck what you shitpost on IG

Kek, I hope they don't work them. This Country is going to have to learn the hard way about the importance of police when it comes to niggers.

They shouldn't care about looking bad but about upholding the law. It's their only job. Cops pulling out of those places instead of crushing them is just the beginning of the end. See

You compared paying someone to die, a 100% chance of death, that also makes the money pointless...

With cops being paid to have a extremely minuscule chance of death or injury doing something they do all the time, because some guy put a meme on Instagram.

And you think this is a hole-proof, logical comparison. I've made my point.

Fuck London, it's a shit hole

>Bradford

Say that to his face motherfucker