This site is disgusting

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. This is disgusting. The level of sexism, racism, Islamophobia and Anti-semetism is beyond belief. How could you possibly deny the holocaust. 12 million people died and you mock it and turn it into a joke. You call for the banning of refugees. You call for a "race-war". This is disgusting. You guys make Trump look like a bleeding heart liberal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNSoMPNCpjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bait better, faggot.

>faggot
Please stop with the homophobic remarks. This is not bait. It's genuine.

>Rolling

Excuse me sir... what the fuck are you on about you anti-semite piece of racist shit.

It wasn't 12 million, it was 6 gorillion.

I think the fact that you guys think someone without your disgusting views is bait says a lot about you.

Terribait

Sup Forums is satire and a board of peace
also roll

Hillary's looking a little funny lately user.

12 million. 6 million jews 6 million gentiles.

>12 million people died
I heard it more like 6 gorillion

>retards in this thread think a thread this painstakingly obvious is genuine bait and not just fake bait to bait people into calling it bait

Every time.

Please don't paste racist anti-semetic pics on my thread. Thank you

go fuck yourself

As long as there is niggers there is hate

This is not bait.

Jews caused all these deaths and control your media constantly telling you that their deaths were the most important. Let that sink in.

this is reddit

The jews are histories biggest victims.They did not kill these people.

Please don't bump these threads.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being mentally challenged.

explain this video than
youtube.com/watch?v=fNSoMPNCpjk

Please don't make fun of those with mental handicaps. Especially considering you have one.

>12 million
Wasn't is 6 last week?!
Oy vey!

Next thing I know you're going to be posting the Protocols as historical fact.

They have lost their souls to the devil, yet proclaim that they are the answer against him, fools indeed are they when they won't follow the true God in heaven above. Amen.

Oy gevalt are you denying the 12 million? How dare you even consider that 24 million of G*d's chosen didnt die from Hitler! 36 million poor Jews died at the hands of the cis white NAZIS. Electing Trump will be like another Holocaust in which 48 million Jews were gassed multiple times, learn your history goy!!!

Rly made me think..

You ask for love yet give hatred in return. Turn away from such nonsense.

The Jews literally admit to perhaps the first recorded genocide in history in the story of Jericho, checkmate Chaim!

Thank you. A rational voice.

Yeah, who can forget the 22 billion Jewish lives and all of their ancestors that were killed in the Battle of Berlin?

You, yes you my boy, you choose to post on a site such as this promoting hate yet you have nothing to give, no answers, no solutions (Don't) and no end game, you are the product of hate.

Nobodies called him out on using feels guy in op? I'm an old fag and even I don't have feels guy. He's hard to get. I'd know I've been here all summer.

Israel has a right to defend itself.

That's a very anti-semetic comment. I've reported you to the ADL.

hahahhahaha

At this point, I don't care if this is bait, please kill yourself op. You and your libtard jewish kind is what is wrong and you all must be purged from this earth. Just drink some fucking bleach already.

You're ignorant and xenophobic.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

I can only hope that the hate in your heart will eventually leave you. Why do you hate the Jewish people so much?

If you stop for a moment and really do think, you'll find this board allows you to promote hate, a virtual sounding board, hate goes nowhere boy, I know.

>Sup Forums is a board of peace.
Please don't mock muslims. Especially after what we have done to their countries.

Calm down Nancy.
Sup Forumsis a board of peace.

6mil rol

>Please don't paste racist anti-semetic pics on my thread. Thank you

You are welcome goy.

>12 million

>has a right to defend itself
>they literally conquered Canaan by genocide immediately after escaping Egypt

>Following God's law of herem the Israelites took no slaves or plunder but slaughtered every man, woman and child in Jericho, sparing only Rahab, a Canaanite prostitute who had sheltered the spies, and her family.

This isn't necessarily anti-semetic. It's just a Jewish person at the whaling wall.

K

>Please don't mock muslims. Especially after what we have done to their countries.

either you're an idiot or a troll

OMG this is my favourite song!
Faggot music is just the best, isn't it kids?

This never happened. It's just anti-semetic propaganda.

YOU ARE RACIST YOU ARE BAD MAN

Please stop. It's 2016. Racist jokes like this have no place.

Israel as a nation has it's brothers across this world. Lest no man turn his back against his brother in his hour of need, for he will surely perish.

For those not able to comprehend the country of Israel was given to the Jewish people for the suffering they endured during the war, how dare any of you question this nation. Their sons and daughters, numbered far higher than those lost in the great war lie beneath the ground, no graves marked, no laments given, and eyt you continue to pour scorn? How dare you.

Redditfag CONFIRMED

Rollan.

You shut your whore mouth. Nobody gives a single fuck about your bleeding heart liberal BS tears. Just because you are a retard with Internet access,that doesn't make your feckless drivel any more important than the big juicy wet fart I just cut.

I want a chosen name

Go back to /r/Sup Forums.

You sound hungry

Please. The gay community is suffering at the moment. Please don't mock them.

I am gay and I approve of this site.

You are the fodder of hate son.

>I am gay and I approve of this site.
Just because you claim something does not make it true.

s&h bait threads, they're sliding the most important threads on Sup Forums:

Enjoy your AIDS.

>anti-semetic propaganda
>literally in the old testament

Then show your face with a timestamp to prove that you aren't some fucking loser.

It is this attitude that will drown the great country of the US, you're too far gone to even see it now, you are doing the devil's work for him.

My handlers will not let me.

>liberal virtue signalling on Sup Forums

It's a slow suicide, I have 5 months.

Like how you claim that we're all bad people?
You just accused that poster of lying when you yourself could easily be lying as well.

You niggers need to stop making threads to voice your complaints. This isn't the Sup Forums complaint department. Try Sup Forums for that/.

>niggers
And people claim racism and white privilege don't exist.

Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhabahahah

What are you whining about, user?
You have no insight into me.
I only hate non-Americans.
Freedom of speech is the only thing that matters, because it's the essence of America.

You are anti-free speech.

So fuck you, faggot.

It doesn't. I have had a black friend tell me that there's a difference between black people and niggers. You're one of them.

Holy SHIT!
I'm a #bleedingHeartkikemissle now

MAGA

I totally agree.

At last I truly see

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Forgot to add that hate-speech is not free-speech.

Don't think I didn't notice the anti-semetic "happy merchant" hidden in your pic.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet user, you keep talking in your degenerate ways.

You sure about that?

Wow. This is disgusting. You think you're funny You're not. Grow up.

just for (you) faggot

Your opinion belongs in the trash, with Alan ofc

All that rafting has got him plum tuckered out

give some of that blumenheimer

But liberals seem to be jumping on the hate train too. This is getting bad.