What do you think about this Olivia Cooke interview, Sup Forums? Is she /ourgirl/?

What do you think about this Olivia Cooke interview, Sup Forums? Is she /ourgirl/?

>If you could offer one piece of advice to young women to help them build confidence, what would it be?

>“I’d say stop waxing your pubes off. We have hair down there for a reason. It’s sexy. You wouldn’t want your mum to be completely shaven down there. It’s weird; it looks like an elephant’s trunk. Stop waxing every square inch of your body, just embrace it. Down there, where only you and your partner sees it, who gives a shit, really? And if he doesn’t like it, get rid of him — because it says more about him than it does about you.”

refinery29.com/2015/06/89006/olivia-cooke-me-and-earl-dying-girl

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it looks like an elephant’s trunk

and shes talking about vaginas?

what the fuck vagina looks like an elephant trunk?

Chyna

It could if she has big lips and clit.

>And if he doesn’t like it, get rid of him — because it says more about him than it does about you.”

cancerous fucking attitude.

women have TERRIBLE fucking hygiene, absolutely terrible, especially considering how much time they spend on themselves. Men on average have much better hygiene, I rarely encounter a smelly man, almost never, and WE ACTUALLY HAVE MUCH MORE JUSTIFIED REASONS TO REEK OF SWEAT, PISS, SHIT AND GOD KNOWS WHAT OTHER BODILY AND NOT FLUIDS. I would estimate about 95% of them have SMELLY CUNTS, and pubic hair just reinforces this fucking smell.

>le if he doesnt like one thing about you and inquires if it can be changed you should just LE DUMP HIM AND MOVE ON TO NEXT

fucking cancerous jewry did this

>cancerous fucking attitude.
Why? People don't change, better to drop him and find someone better before you spend too much time on him.

why not do something for your loved one? why not compromise? especially as a woman?

fucking cancer I hate you too, you must be a jew, a woman or a numale

woah she was saying this about keeping her pubes unshaven. not basic daily showering or something.

if she said this about showering i'd be right there with you but you're the one with the cancerous attitude here. demanding that she lose her pubes because you're a modern metrosexual and it makes you go ewwwwey isn't natural. a women should leave a guy if he demands shaven pubes all the time because that guy has been meme'd by modernity.

you were the one who got played by jewry here, idiot.

> demanding
im not demanding, but there it's like
>honey maybe shave them or trim them at least?
>hurr durr no i think we should break up
autismos

also daily showering doesnt help with awful smell from the pubes.

>autismos

na your rage over this is the autismos here. and you sound legitimately confused as well. how is demanding shaven pubes on your women at all times NOT being influenced by jewry? please tell me that.

dumb frogposter

I like pubes on women. Of course I also like licking girls' buttholes too.

>>If you could offer one piece of advice to young women to help them build confidence, what would it be?

keep your armpits taut

nobody wants to see a saggy vagina pit or fat shallow pit. its all about the depth of the pocket

I don't mind some hair myself but don't expect me go down in a untrimmed jungle

> how is demanding shaven pubes on your women at all times NOT being influenced by jewry?

If I dislike bodily hair in general, both in men and women etc.? if it makes the woman smell worse? and I mean much worse? and if shaving it makes it much better to the point of going from HORRIFIC shit to pleasant?

seems to me you're a shill employed to move your agenda here, since you guys are SO ADAMANT on replying to me, and in general this
>is she our girl
shit when it doesnt even fit

anyways kike shill, bye, i'm closing this thread.

Body hair is what separates men from women. Women should not have body hair because it's a masculine feature. If a woman suddenly grew chest hair, she would undoubtedly venture to get rid of it.

>Women should not have body hair because it's a masculine feature.
...no offense, but do they teach anything in biology class nowadays except the shit about trannies and fags and how not to eye rape?

Little girls are superior.

shes really cute desu of course shes ourgirl

>I dislike bodily hair in general

aka you're a faggoty prissy boy.

lol at you being a mentalist and endlessly moving the goalposts around however you like so you can convince yourself that anything you enoy isn't jewry and anything you don't enjoy is. you are literally like those irrational hambeast SJW nutbars.

demanding all women shave their pubes is metrosexual and unnatural. it is social jewry. try to come to terms with this you denial mode autist.

>Body hair is what separates men from women
This is not how biology works my negriod friend.

Unless of course you are referring to the amount of body hair a man and woman have.

> aka you're a faggoty prissy boy.
lol I KNEW YOU"RE GONNA SAY THIS

just confirms you're a fucking shill and a hypocrite

anyways didnt read your post further than that, fuck off kike whroeson jew retard, hope your great grandmother burnt to crisp in nazi fire pits

reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/

i love that you need to convince yourself that pubes are a jewish agenda now because you have a tiny amount of testosterone and a whole lot of autism and the mere sight of some pubes on a girl would make you wince and go ewwwww

go hug your anime pillow you bitch made autistic faggot

I don't think everyone needs to wax, but at least trim. That's just common courtesy

You complain of jewery, but your arguments against pubic hair are the same ones the jews use against circumcision. Nice job user, you jewed yourself

tfw the bush will never return

he is a mentalist and needs to convince himself that whatever caprices of character he has are all on the right side against "jewry" no matter what or his fuckin world will implode

this guy is 100% bizarro SJW and he is too deluded to even see it

>stop practicing bodily hygiene
human hair is a glorious nest for all sorts of horrible

theres a reason all civilized cultures wax or pluck or shave it or in more modern times have it surgically removed
its not purely a visual thing or cultural or societal one
its about cleanliness

its easier to keep your ass clean if it isnt filled with tons of scraggly ass hairs

get it?

is this hard for you to understand?

people are fucking stupid.
people with hairy crotches/snatches/dicks/bodies are less clean by simple statistics
because they have more body hair
so more things stick to them and want to live on them
and its harder to clean themselves

lol

>You wouldn’t want your mum to be completely shaven down there
????

a u t i s m

stick to anime, lad

He's right though. Most cultures that removed their body hair did so because it was easier to live that way. Parasites, ticks, lice, and shit like that? Yeah. Get rid of body hair and it's much easier to deal with, or avoid stuff like that entirely.

He's also right about it from the perspective of being cleaner. Wiping your ass when you have no ass hair is outright easier than wiping an ass full of hair. Sweat, and other body fluids often get stuck in body hair, not just in the ass and crotch regions. It often worsens the smells, and people that have less body hair typically have less body odor. There are lots of benefits to removing body hair, and pretty much zero negatives.

This is all rather easy to check out and verify, actually.

>get rid of anyone who doesn't like or agree with 100% of you

Yeah she's a millenial alright.

l o l
o
l

what is it with autistic guys and being terrified of hair on women

you are all on some boy in the bubble type shit

be a man ffs

muh sickfu
>“I’d say stop waxing your pubes off
DROPPED
such a shame

Prove him wrong then. Even the cleanliness issue has historical context, there are entire texts written, will before the modern day, about the benefits of removing body hair through ones means or another.

Most ancient cultures I found didn't shave it off entirely though, if they were looking to remove it entirely you found a lot of plucking with tools, or even removal by hand. There are ancient examples of waxing too. Pretty neat stuff.

Whether we're talking parasites, hygiene, and many other reasons, for thousands of years, the benefits have been outlined. So, I get it if you have a visual preference, but, in practice, there simply isn't much reason to keep your body hair, male or female. Even from a modern medical perspective it's healthier.

enjoy being single for the rest of your life you fucking dumb unclean unshaved hore

>And if he doesn’t like it, get rid of him — because it says more about him than it does about you.”
every women i know always wants to change something about their man....fucking women were a mistake

fucking women is great though

Dumb fuck she only talked about waxing pubes or shaving them bald. How many dudes actually wax their junk? Most probably just trim if they do any maintenance at all. Trimmed looks better than bald pussy anyways, unless you're a pederast

Trimmed is shit, it needs to be natural.

lol

disgusting

>all these fags who genuinely believe body hair equates to poor hygiene

hair wicks sweat and bacteria away from the skin. only time youd be better off without hair is if you have a large amount of ass hair and your shit regularly gets stuck in it and youre unable to properly wash yourself for whatever reason, or post-surgery because wounds heal better in a moist environment.

vaginas are the most extreme case of body hair = better hygiene, because a vag has a self-cleaning system of regular secretions, and hair wicks shit away from the cavity where it can otherwise get stuck and cause infections and fungi. girls who have no hair on their vag are many times more likely to get UTIs and yeast infections, especially if they have sex or masturbate regularly. only time a girl wants to shave down there is if she has issues with dryness, or has some STD that needs topical treatment.

This.

He didn't suggest that body hair equates to poor hygiene though. He pointed out historical context for why people remove body hair, and noted that modern medicine even prefers the removal of body hair. This is for very real reasons. It's not that you can't wash yourself if you have body hair, you can. However, body hair is, very and truly, a haven for parasites, dirty, sweat and everything else. The points about people with hair typically having stronger body odors is also correct. This isn't because you never bathe or shower, or anything like that, it's because body hair is really good at holding onto those things.

The historical reasons for removing body hair, the modern medical reasons, they all exist. He even pointed out that if you like body hair, more power to you. But. It still is what it is. No, it's not dirty at a base, but it becomes dirty more easily than bare skin devoid of body hair. The issue with parasites is every bit as relevant.

Take it or leave it, but don't deny it. Thousands of years of history, and modern medical science are against you. Not the opinions of random anons.

Retard.