Wtf now I love Finlan even more :DDD

Wtf now I love Finlan even more :DDD
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/15089-finns-among-world-s-worst-at-walking-in-each-other-s-shoes.html

They're already the lowest the low, so they don't need empathy.

I want a cold Finnish boi to ravage my asshole for his own pleasure and not mine!

Finlan es best country, you amerigan peat-gavel

fuck off, I see you in every thread posting about your gay fantasies

>online survey

I can please FOUR cocks at once! Including yours, Leaf-kun!

oh fug :DDD

>Least empathetic
It's because of culture. I don't know how that study was made, but Finnish culture pretty much says "mind your own business".
If a Finn sees someone in trouble, they probably wouldn't help because it's none of their business, and frankly the guy in trouble probably wouldn't wan the help of a stranger. That's one thing that some foreigners find odd, that stereotypically Finns are so stubborn that they refuse any help in their own problems

I had a friend who once got so drunk in a park with me that we began to vomit and couldn't stand. I watched him from about 5-8 meters away, when some basic city-bitches came to his help. I told them to go away since I was looking after him, but the city bitches only left when my friend on the ground threatened to kick their asses if they wouldn't leave him alone.

Finns are the best people.

subhumans

finns are subhumans

Autistic people have a hard time with emotions

this

kek

None of these stats are up to date though

Eternal amerimutt, always projecting
Thanks for this most valuable piece of Finnish wisdom

>1m gap at the bus stop

Winland too stronk, no need help, no give help, independent winland

Ebin :DDDD Winland master race :DD