>Replace Tyrod Taylor with pic related
>bills woulda won

>Replace Cam Newton with pic related
>Panthers woulda won

Why was he blackballed again? 4 teams definitely wish they had him now lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would have won the 1st overall pick in the draft. Stop pretending this cunt is good at football.

>replace decent quarterbacks with literally the worst quarterback in the league
>t-t-they definitely would have won then

I would love nothing more than to see a team actually sign this piece of shit so we can all watch them go winless and btfo his supporters forever.

the thing i dont get is why hes dressed like a 1970s gay man?

>benched for blaine gabbert

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0

Maybe Tyrod, but his receivers were shit so idk

Definitely tyrod and Smith
The other 2 I'm not so sure about

Honestly probably Goff too but not cam

>replacing Smith with Kaep

How'd that work out for the Niners?

They went to a superbowl and nfc championship back to back

How many playoff games have the chiefs won with smeth

HAHAGAHAHAHAH

Lol very funny b8m8.
I would rather the team im a fan of lose than have this piece of shit on it. Any team if she ever gets one, I will not be a fan of, even if it is a team I have been loyal to for years

What happened after that ?
AaaAAAAaaGhhaaaaa

Both have 0 playoff wins since so it sounds like the team that got to the Superbowl is probably happier than the one that accomplished nothing.

Not sure what you're getting at. Maybe mad? Maybe racist?
Whatever

because white trump supporters who have an erection for MUH FLAG will shit themselves and stop paying for tickets

>Citizen of the year
What happened to the United States? Serious question

The Bills would not have won if they had him instead of Taylor. They would have won if they had him instead of Peterman.

that was the defense my man

without that defense things didnt go very well at all

we are only 30 years away from being brazil

it has nothing to do with the flag you dumbass. they have an erection for the anthem

stood up (kneeled) for something that he felt needed to be addressed. Whether you like him or not it brought the topic up. Sounds pretty patriotic to me. Better than sitting on his ass on a basket weaving forum bashing anyone thats not his skin color.

Why is it better? What has he accomplished that I haven't?

what exactly needed to be addressed?

In reality, Brazil was a pretty chill country where everyone pretty much knew their place, until this weird concept came from Europe and the US that niggers are entitled to governmental gibs, paid for by the taxpayers, just because some of their ancestors were slaves 300 years ago.

Left-wing thinking has always been popular here and in the whole of Latin America, but we never got nowhere near creating anything as idiotic and unbelievable as the SJW movement you white morons came up with up there in the north.

shut up. monkey boy

>unclear cause that he never really talks about in detail
>most obvious cause being the killing of unarmed african americans which literally everyone was already talking about anyway
What did he actually accomplish besides making himself more famous?