Philippine President 'Duterte Harry' acts on pledge to kill drug dealers

>rightists want to "control" drugs
>let's have a "war on drugs" to save our children
>in reality, let's waste billions of tax dollars which don't make a dent in drug abuse
>oh, and let's sell drugs to fund CIA operations

>leftist mayor hates drug dealers and has death squads take them out
>says he will kill 100 thousand drug dealers if elected as president
>gets elected
>literally offers medals to people who kill drug dealers
>drug dealers literally surrender themselves to the government

Really makes you think, huh?

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/11/philippine-president-duterte-harry-acts-pledge-kill-drug-dealers/86936916/

>Controversial Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, who campaigned on a vow to kill 100,000 criminals, is making good on his promise less than two weeks into his term.

>In that short span, he has left a bloody trail of drug world executions that is drawing alarm from human rights groups and opposition politicians.

>“Please feel free to call us, the police, or do it yourself if you have the gun, you have my support,” he said. “You can kill him. Shoot him and I'll give you a medal.”

>Just days after taking office, Duterte publicly named five high-ranking police officials allegedly tied to the drug trade and ordered them removed from their posts. He also named three major drug traffickers, all Chinese nationals, in a televised speech and warned that they would be executed if they remained involved in the drug trade. Two are currently in prison but believed to be operating their drug empires from behind bars. A third was out of the country, and Duterte warned him not to return.

>"The moment he steps off the plane, he will die," Duterte said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AntockWysGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pinochet lives on

What's stopping people from claiming someone has drugs, killing them and receiving a medal?

Is there no kind of due process in the PL?

Killing drug dealers is an effective way of reducing the problem, but that obviously isn't the kind of shit the west can possibly do, especially in this "progressive and tolerant" era.
However it doesn't solve the real problem : their customers. As long as people want something, there will be a market for this. No matter how much you make everything illegal, no matter how many people you kill, there will always be degenerate looking for drugs.

>Is there no kind of due process in the PL?

There is, but that won't stop Duterte.

Demand will create high prices which druggies can't afford. It would actually work out quite well.

why is reddit so triggered by this?

He used to be a prosecutor and has repeatedly stated he is acting on intelligence gathered from sources.

But I must admit the problem is that there is circumvention of due process.

One thing I have noticed is that even local enforcement has changed their views on pushers and addicts by taking a harsher stance. We now have local govt officials knocking on the doors of suspected pushers and addicts to get them to come clean. If they do not come clean they get raided and if they fight back they get killed.

Pretty based, even if I don't agree with his politics, he's at least doing SOMETHING to try and improve his country.

Even if it doesn't work in the end, he can certainly sit back and say "Well fuck, I tried"

higher prices will mean more people will want to sell dipshit. Do you economics at all?

so do you like it or not?
also have you noticed a difference?

yeah being a weak cuck doesnt work

i bet if we genocided the middle east terror would stop for example

I love that guy.

>When the bodies were brought out, they were wrapped. I looked at her face, son of a bitch, she looks like a beautiful American actress. Son of a bitch, what a waste. What came to mind was, they raped her, they lined up. I was angry because she was raped, that's one thing. But she was so beautiful, the mayor should have been first. What a waste.

> YOU SUPPORT THE DENIAL OF DUE PROCESS AND WANT TO MURDER PEOPLE. FUCK OFF FASCISTS.

How do you even deal with people this stupid?

Getting shot is a pretty high barrier to entry.

>uses anti-drug death squads
>actually works

BASED AS FUCK

because wars on drugs have proven to be so effective.

I just hope innocent Filipinos don't have people turn on them to take them out.

But otherwise, I can understand why so many support him. I've had two Filipino friends send me photos of envelopes stuffed with money from the Roxas campaign.

>>"The moment he steps off the plane, he will die," Duterte said.
OR PERHAPS HE WONDERS WHY YOU WOULD SHOOT A MAN AFTER STEPPING OFF A PLANE

Haha nope. They may as well just let the Muslims control the country and implement shariah law

>The mayor should have been first, what a wasted.

Fucking based.

This guy has a very high revealed power level. I can see why the flip thinks its the most powerful race.

yea but their is now war on drugs here, if you mess with drugs you get killed. Pretty cut n dry.

This guy is a commie

High drug prices in a poor country doesn't bring much business and death is a high risk. Doesn't make much sense to a lot of dealers especially the lower end ones who actually sell the drugs.

Just fuck my rule of law up senpai.

US war on drugs isn't like theirs you fucking autist

Mass incarcerations is completely different than an open war. The chance that you might go to jail is a very abstract thing for a nigger to contemplate, the odds of being murdered are completely different.

Cause Reddit is literally a virtual drug pin in some parts.

Might makes right.

Makes me think twice about using drugs thousands of miles away

checked

>B-B-BUT DETERRENCE DOESN'T WORK!!!

How long until the first retarded western backpacker gets caught with drugs in the country?

THESE QUADS

Seems like the only ones that inherited the based conquistador genes where the fucking Filipinos who could have guess?? Filipinos = master race, confirmed.

Because an enlightened non-white man is doing it. Not some white savage.

probably soon and nobody will care

fags from all over the world get executed in Asian countries for drug crimes

I think they bring it on themselves

would you go to the middle east and do things that get you killed

Punisher would be proud

What's stopping people from getting away with murder by planting drugs on the corpses?

At least he is taking a hard stance on drugs. i don't know how bad the drug problem is there but it must be pretty bad if the people voted for a man who pledged to kill all the dealers with death squads.

Pretty fucking awesome honestly

>you will never show your flip grandchildren all your medals from the drug wars

Nothing

Also why would a drug dealer surrender? They would just flush or ditch their drugs.
Obvious propaganda but pol loves propaganda they agree with

>07/12/16(Tue)20:13:56 No.80786302
alpha

Yeah! Right on. Epic meme presidents. No one will possibly want to step in and pick up all the potential profits that surrendering drug dealers are leaving behind. Capitalism doesn't work. Wait, fuck.

What's up with people on Sup Forums and licking boots? Do you feel insulated from any consequence of authoritarianism in your parent's home?

>"leftist" institutes rightist policies
>leftists shocked how effective it is

>>Really makes you think, huh?
Not really.

I'm now convinced lefties are globalists. They think their opinion matters over the people who actually deal with the issues on a daily basis. This is why states rights is great and shuts them down so well.

A sovereign nation democratically elected a man to solve a serious problem the people believed needed to be addressed. You lefties and globalists don't live there. You don't know the problems, you don't know how bad it is because you're in a sheltered all white suburb with maybe 1 harmless white drug dealer who lives in his moms basement. The drug dealers in this 3rd world shithole are a whole different animal.

Having spent time in Honduras, I really think they need to do the same. Crime there is out of control and all the cops are dirty. Government is too broke for jail, judges are too scared to convict.

so HOW DO YOU FEEL personally?

No, it's an understanding that a mix of solutions is needed to break some problems.

You need violence for total problem people, incentives for at risk people, and a propaganda effect for the masses as a whole. Just for the short term. You're changing systems of behavior with immediate risks and incentives.

For the long-term, you need policies that will change the systems of behavior at a macro-scale.

>purging is limited to the right-wing

>want to smoke pot
>death sentence

fucking dark skinned asians, literal niggers

>being degenerate
>calling others niggers
lol

>smoking pot
>degenerate

how? or are you just referring to stoners? what do you think of alcohol?

It is these days.

if you don't like it don't go to their country

that's how I see it

that's not a way to argue anything, it will bring you to moral relativism

I know what you're saying, but that's kind of ironic coming from a country whose progressives are right-wing compared to right-wingers in Europe. Your government needs to take your own advice.

I hope more leaders follow his example and start cleaning the filth from their streets.

This is the style of politics I love.

im not arguing with you really

other countries have different laws and you should follow them or don't go

well, i mean if people only say "just dont go there" instead of saying why it's right or not they will fall in moral relativism, like saying muslims have okay customs just dont go there if you dont like it

youtube.com/watch?v=AntockWysGI

A guy from Philipines I work with sent me this as a very good video. Can some user from there translate it?

If you own only one thing in your life it is your own body.

It's your fucking meat.

You should be absolutely free to do whatever you want with it, however stupid and damaging it may be.

MFW real life RWDS

Someone paint this man green

Reported. Enjoy your Merkel Re-education Camp™.

>like saying muslims have okay customs just dont go there if you dont like it

I wouldn't say it's okay, but it's their country. So long as they keep their customs in their own country, I don't mind.

Nice rule of law, might as well declare the caliphate right now.

No one thinks they're going to get caught.

keep that shit contained to their countries and I don't give a shit

if they want to live in a shithole let them

I wont be going there

I hope he comes for the MMO players next

I had enough of your PH shit

He might get assassinated.

With this south china sea bullshit, china must be itching to fuck with the philipines.

It needs to be done in every country in the Western Hemisphere.

Im a little different in my thinking however.

>Legalize first
>Tell every drug dealer to go do it honest, clean store front, paying taxes, regs the whole nine
>If they choose not to and stay in the streets and gang bang and all other shit they will be executed on sight.

This would clear up just about all of the western hemisphere's issues.

This is very possible.

Same with tacoland. Drug trafficers need to be purged

But drug dealers ARE the ones who created the drug consumers,you frognigger.

He is doing good imho,drug dealers destroy lives and future of innocent but dumb people.

Duterte: Übermensch or Nay?

Based Duterte

Gary pls go

Duterte is an awful, brutal, immoral person. His actions go against everything I believe in as an American.

But they work. Gotta respect that.

If that is a real quote he is Ubermensch huenigger.

Just go full pinochet.

Summary execution for communists.

Your country will be heaven on earth within the decade.

Populistic retard that wished to rape an Australian woman (who came to help his impoverished armpit of a country)

his only good policy is on drugs,on everything else he is Chris-chan

You can't expect much from failipinis monkeys

Countries like the Philippines fly in the face of their bleeding heart narrative that if all drugs were legal nothing bad would happen. They're a bunch of dumb fucking idealists that think it's okay if there's tens of thousands of addicts living on the streets so long as they had the "choice" to be there.

Freedom doesn't mean shit if the nation is crumbling under the weight of a massive unemployable population that's poisoning themselves. Death squads isn't the most desirable solution but it's what you fucking get when the problem is this bad.

"Leftist" means nothing.
You can be left on economic matters and right on social matters. See NS or Stalin as a communist example. Or modern China as a mellower form. It's practically NS. Communism in Eastern Europe was mostly like that.
You had a tax here for "degenerate art".

>due process

your government knew beforehand about the gay nightclub shooter

this is basically the police raiding his place without a warranty

that's a move backed by intelligence that breaks a small individual right to secure the safety of the entire community

it works imo, it's much better than we have here in brazil where the cops kill whoever they want for whatever reason they want and it's not even effective because it's rarely intelligence based

Yeah, and the average person wants to try marijuana, which is honestly on the same level as booze. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you, and probably themselves. Personally I think it should be legalized if only so it, and the profits from it, can be controlled by the government.

But dealers don't make their money off pot. They get people into the harder drugs, offering free samples and the like, just to give people a taste. Selling them cheap to begin with and raising the price as people become more addicted. They prey on the weak, they'll actively work to make people weaker. They target kids. They're scum, and they create new customers.

Killing the dealers is an effective way of reducing the problem, the REAL problem. Because dealers create their customers. Duterte is doing the right thing.

or just kill all the degenerates anyway

How do you think the nazi party cleaned up Berlin in the 30's?

This.

Eastern Germany in the late 80's was promoting European classical music while Western Germany was blaring early rap music and punk rock imported from the US.

The Philippines isn't failing because of drugs.

They're failing because they're the most corrupt "asians" in asia.
Corrupt,dumb,poor,impulsive and catholic cafeteria culture.
Politics are tribal saharan tier.

Dependent on foreign investments to develop anything.
Dependent on their women sucking australian cock,nurses in Canada that can't give you an injection or maids in France that fuck the husband to exist,60 IQ subhuman males to pretend working jobs wherever they legally or ilegally land.

What Duerte should do is imprison the corrupt political class that take bribes from drug lords.

He is a cuck for addressing sympthoms instead of causes.

I've talked with a few people from there and they said that drugs isn't the only thing he is improving. They mentioned a list of regulations and they also said they do fear for his life.

And these are young people that, while working online like my self, do work and do want to stay in that country. They didn't vote for him in this election but he has their vote in the next. So, get your info straight.

>that crop

great job Australia

you fucking retard

AS based as both were they ultimately failed my deal works. IT also could fix the fucking massive debt problem we have here in murica.

>A fucking leaf
>Tells me and my country what to do

Literally proves my point globalist shill.

>>want to smoke pot
Youre the nigger and you deserve to be shot

>duarte is a leftist
fuck off leaf