Help finding a movie?

Help finding a movie?

It was a zombie apocalypse movie, where some guy is on a camping trip and he is driving back and finds out zombies suddenly exist.

But the catch is that the zombies rape people to make more zombies. Anyway they hole up in this place with a few survivors, and they chained up a zombo in the basement.

The protagonist rips the zombo's balls off and sticks it in his pocket for some reason, which becomes a plot point later.

Anyway, some zombo becomes preggo and they dissect him and there's like zombie tadpoles in his dick, and then they're like "OH SCIENCE" and the protagonist takes out the zomballs and it's useful somehow.

Then the priest who is in love with the zombos for some reason both lets them through the gate, and then (can't remember how) ends up in a bathroom and a fetus zombo runnin' around tackles him and rapes his face until he dies and is also impregnated by the zombo fetus.

Plz help, I need to know the name of this movie. I'm not joking this actually exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

pophorror.com/night-of-something-strange-2016-movie-review/
vampiresandzombies.com/mutant-vampire-zombies.html
imdb.com/title/tt0203726/
youtube.com/watch?v=_-QnOpX0fss
imdb.com/title/tt2271565/
youtube.com/watch?v=PlRpc8DNJyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

American movie or foreign? What year would you guess?

It was definitely American, I remember watching it on television with my mom (yes really, but we couldn't finish it), I think during a "horror marathon" on some horror-specialized channel? Like scifi but a month-long horror streak in October or some shit.

Year made, I'm guessing after the year 2000 based on the film quality I remember. It was definitely a B movie but had decent film quality.

bumping for zombie balls scene

pophorror.com/night-of-something-strange-2016-movie-review/
This it??

No but this looks pretty fucking terrible too. Movie I'm looking for has more professionally shot scenes, doesn't look like an "indie movie", even as terrible as it sounds.

One of the first scenes is the guy coming back from camping and he hits a zombie with his sedan, and I think he gets out and beats it to death for some reason or maybe he just drives off after I can't remember.

vampiresandzombies.com/mutant-vampire-zombies.html ?

The best part is that they don't even explain why he takes the zombo's balls until literally like 40 minutes later in the movie, he just rips them off and puts them in his pocket because he can.

This COULD technically be it, but I honestly don't recognize any of the actors/scenes which in my head stick out pretty well. I'm gonna have to do some Youtube research or something.

well shit man good luck. I'm pretty good at this game usually but I'm tapped out. Maybe someone else will jump in who saw it.

Thanks for the help for real bro, I will come back and post it once I've found what the title is even if the thread's dead by then. B-zombie-kino.

user, not to be rude, but I think you're full of shit.

If so that's a lot of effort for a little trolling. But damned if I can find it. Maybe op dreamed it?

I'm really honestly not. I know that comment's not likely to be well received or believed here but it's seriously true. I have been trying to find this movie for about a week now, saw it at least 5 years ago. I will probably spampost it when I finally figure it out. To spread awareness, you know.

This would be the weakest bait ever if I were trolling. I seriously would appreciate it if you would look.

Feast? If so, thank my dick.

OP here, no, Feast series is actually pretty fucking entertaining. Movie I'm thinking of actually made me sick to my stomach, hence me and my mom not being able to finish it past the zombie fetus raping the priest's face scene. Wasn't good or self-aware at all.

Alright dammit. THIS.
imdb.com/title/tt0203726/

fropm what you describe
is the closest answer...

>zombies rape people
didn't know they made a Crossed adaptation

Or the sequel?
youtube.com/watch?v=_-QnOpX0fss

This sounded pretty promising but lack of synopsis makes it questionable. Also this review:
>Necro Files is a classic. Yes. A classic for the fans of no-budget gore-filthy movies. The plot speaks for itself: a serial rapist is killed then come back to life because of a "satanist cult" spell. But, he comes back to life as a zombie with a huge penis. He continues his rapist and killing rampage. There are two cops that follows the case, one of them is mentally altered. Thats a great character! A very good performance by that guy. Other highlight is the "flying baby doll". No words. Its the glory. The movie is very enjoyable but not expect "good cinema" or "art". Its a party movie, to watch with friends drin

This doesn't match up with what I remember; it's not centered around a "serial killer" or single zombie, definitely remember that for sure, it's centered around a bunch of human survivors in some communal environment (I don't think it was a prison, but definitely a compound of some kind, maybe a religious establishment? I know the priest was pretty central to the plot).

No, it was filmed way better than this. It was a B movie but it didn't look like it was shot for Youtube. Thank you for the help though I really do appreciate it.

>imdb.com/title/tt0203726/

Now thats looking promising...

OP? What say you?

He said no. It had a flying fetus! Fuck me this should be an easy one.

OP here, fetus wasn't literally flying for the record. It was like a baby zombie fetus running around in the hallways really fast in the shadows. Priest went to look for it I think, and the zombie fetus ambushed him and raped his face and it was like a whole ordeal. That was when we turned the movie off but I wish we would have finished it because that was when it was starting to "GET REAL" aside from the zombie postmortem with the weird zombie dick tadpoles at least.

Fuck man now I wanna watch this shit

How did you find this?

I really do too, it's why I'm trying to find it again.

I can't believe I'm the only person on Sup Forums who had seen this. Please. It was shown on a horror marathon on television, FEAR*something*, I'm honestly begging for whoever knows what this is or even the channel I'm talking about.

Okay so my mom remembered that the testicles were getting bigger/growing because they contained zombie fetuses that were developing. Also she said the zombie's testes were cut off not just ripped off.

I wish I was making this up but I'm not. Please help me find this.

imdb.com/title/tt2271565/

this?

No but thanks for looking. Definitely not in Tokyo and definitely not a sexually charged film even despite the description.

You're Welcome. The movie sounds pretty interesting though, the one you're looking for.. I'm being serious when I say this but try /r/tipofmytongue. I think that's what the subreddit's called. That's the next best place to look.

I might try that if this thread doesn't pan out. Thanks for the recommendation. My mom and I are both scouring the internet for this piece of shit and I'm desperate.

I'm Sup Forums

I would fucking love a Crossed adaptation. I'd like to see the fucked up psyches and shit in a tv series or movie but that will never happen because it can not and will not be on tv and if it was a movie it'd be disregarded as schlock.

could they be reverse raped to turn them human again? kinky

From how much of the film I saw, no. But past that pretty much anything is possible.

World of the Dead: Zombie Diaries 2

Zack Snyders Army of the Dead would fit your OP the best.but apparently it was never made.

Not it. Wasn't a "first person filmed" kinda flick. All traditionally shot.

Days of Darkness
youtube.com/watch?v=PlRpc8DNJyM

THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE MOVIE. 99% sure. Based Sup Forums you are my savior

>World of the Dead: Zombie Diaries
That is nothing like you described originally?

Flying Foetus?

Zombies raping?

By the sounds of it you had 2 or 3 movies suggested here all in one...

28 days later