SOON

SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hm8AqL9FV-o
youtube.com/watch?v=-K7g_qvhUvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=hm8AqL9FV-o

white "people"

said the monkey typing on his keyboard invented by white people connected to a computer invented by white people connected to the internet invented by white people to post on a website invented by white people and majority white people living in a country created by white people for white people that gives niggers like you the highest quality of life they could get anywhere because niggers in their home continent are starving or fighting tribal wars over which sides gets to keep a lemon tree you stupid fucking ungrateful monkey better think twice before putting white people between quotation marks and realize that both the language and sarcasm that you're using were invented by white people because your dumb baboon ancestors hadn't even invented a writing system when white people found them cannibalizing each other like the idiotic monkeys that you all niggers are

>no way that could be true
>no no, my narrative tells me auburn dindu nuffin
>stop bullying auburn with your newspaper

youtube.com/watch?v=-K7g_qvhUvM

>tfw white and getting told how great white people are by some south american monkey who thinks he's white because his distant relatives were dumb europeans who had to move to a shithole like south america

thanks i guess?

white southern school vs another white southern school
America loses this one

literally zero white players on the field

That amazingly good feel when it's objectively more likely you aren't white than me

Oh my god...new copypasta

a copypasta that's also true!

SOON

ROLL TIDE

Better luck next year secfags

Please be photoshopped

Where can I watch this online lads? Use to watching the cbs stream but ESPN are jews

oh hi nick

>ordered his minion to destroy the runner-up trophy from last year
can we count on Saban to challenge UCF after raping Georgia?

>OP

OH NO NO NO

>it's another argentine doesn't realize he's 25% native episode