What does Sup Forums think of Hispanics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xjIOc7j7UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean whites.

Beautiful women

Better than Arabs and Africans but not Caucasian tiers.

Girls are qt unless they're fat or forgot to pluck eyebrow or are Frida Kaho tier. Guys are all right when they aren't competing with blacks over who's stupidest.

Sadly the Hispanics who have moved in where I live have taken up black culture.

Saying nigga all the time and listening to rap music. Lots of gang activity too. Fucking thing sucks. I hear the Texas Mexicans are a lot better though.

If I'm a white American and knock up a Latina.
Will my kids be "white" enough?

nigger tier, gas em

I see them everyday

Depends on how white the Latina is. If you fucked someone like a Selena Gomez, your kids would probably be pretty white.

If you end up fucking an indigenous one your kids will look like Julian Castro. See: Bush, Jeb.

Among all newlyweds in 2010, 25.7% of all Hispanics married a non-Hispanic (this compares to out-marriage rates of 9.4% of whites, 17.1% of blacks, and 27.7% of Asians). The rate was larger for native-born Hispanics, with 36.2% of native-born Hispanics (both men and women) out-marrying compared to 14.2% of foreign-born Hispanics

Genetic research has found that the average European admixture among self-identified White Hispanic Americans is 73% (the average for Hispanic Americans regardless of race is 65%), contrasting to that of non-Hispanic European Americans, whose European ancestry totals 98.6% in average

I love hispanics!

If you found one with pure spaniard genes you're whole family will be Aryan.
That's sad, considering how white they are they should be very capable of creating decent countries. Is it because white genes are recessive so they don't inherit the good stuff?

Better than blacks, worse than whites. Can act like either really.

Arabs are caucasian

Tejanos are ok the rest can fuck off

Depends on the Latina. If she's more than 50% white, you're good to go, but any less will produce angry looking midgets

Whites have interracial marriages more than blacks.

Most Hispanics who came here legally are either castizos (75%+ white) or just plain Spaniards. Most of Latin America however, is Mestizos (half white) or Indios (Mostly native American)

Hispanic unemployment rate is a lot better than the national unemployment rate in Texas.

My people are only good when they're allowed to live in good places.

If you force us to live with niggers, you get California.

this doesn't make any sense: 54% + 54% + 23% + 21% + 30% =/= 100%
dumb chart you got there

Where do you live user?

Are you retarded? Seriously are you?

Philadelphia

Prefer them over the nogs and muzzies. At least they work.

Hispanics in New York and Cali have done the same things

Shut the fuck up you insecure sackless bag of beaner shit. Thats what Sup Forums thinks.

They're okay, basically the halfway point between blacks and whites.

>My people are only good when they're allowed to live in good places.

'If we don't get nice shit and a bunch of other things handed to us we'll act like assholes.'

We fucking know, Paco. Problem is the places you moved to were nice until you turned them into ghettos throwing trash on the lawns, fixing broken windows with plywood, letting your animals breed uncontrolled and abandoning the ones you don't want - pretty soon every town with more than 5 spic families has a feral pack of fucking dogs and dead kittens littering the highway, you throw your garbage in the rivers along with the bodies you create with your fucking nonstop drug trafficking. You created the situation in Mexico and you recreate it everywhere. Fucking disgusting.

Fpbp desu

I'm in Philly. I'd be fine with Hispanics normally. But the problem is a lot of them assimilate to black culture, especially if they grow up in urban areas. Niggers are enough of a problem, we don't need other races copying them.

they're better than niggers

I love my people

No, but clearly you and your chart are.

*caucasoid
Too bad generations of islamic inbreeding have irreparably fucked their gene pool. And to think they were once capable of creating things like pic related. How long until you think ISIS blows it up too?

Could be worse. The illegals definitely need to go back.

God knows. Good chance the Christians (whose genepools aren't completely ruined) might get some more power after all the dust settles. Maybe Trump will overlook the creation of a Christian state...

It's a percentage of each group that uses welfare. It doesn't have to all add up to 100

I think "Hispanic" should be split into 3, at least here in NY.

PR/DR literally nigger tier, dont even produce anything of quality ever in America.

Mexicans, there are way too many of but are general alright.

And South Americans, which are alright.

true

My dad is white (blue eyes, dirty blonde hair) and my mom is really light skinned like pic related. My sister came out white with blue/green eyes and brown hair. I also have a half sister who came out the same. So like said, it depends on the latina

It's all about the luck of the draw
My sister has blue eyes,blonde hair and pale skin.
My other sister white-Italian skin, brown eyes brown hair.
I'm tanned, hazel eyes and sandy blonde.
Depends how white you are and the woman.

Goddamn injuns who we should stop and drive back

Generally how i view it same way kind of

Here's how I see it. You have 3 types of Hispanics in America.

1. The established multi-generational ones. Like 70%. They are really positive family oriented hard working people.
2. The new ones trying to become established. They are Learning English teaching their kinds English first, they keep their kids controlled don't have more than 3 kids.
3. The wetbacks. Groups 1 and two hate them. Group one has such a hatred for wetbacks it borders on genocidal. Group 2 dislikes or shuns wet backs. Wet backs are easy to spot.
A: they speak Spanish in public places rather than English (if they know English)
B: they have 5 or more kids they can't afford
C. The wife is built like a perpetually pregnant toad
D: the guy has a the perfectly spherical near pumkin head

So if you see a fat Mexican pregnant chick with 7 kids destroying Walmart with her 5'6 200 Mexican husband you got wetbacks

Kek

2 is literally my family. My family is from Puerto Rico. My grandfather was blue eyed with blond hair, he fought in Vietnam. Watched his twin get blown to pieces and earned some medals being a badass. Mostly had while friends, only liked brotier blacks from the army, and referred to every Asian as a smelly gook. Miss that guy...

Anyway, my dad looks white. He married my mom who looks more native. Me and my two brothers came out very pale with dark hair. My parents wanted us to be as American as possible, and as a result, I know more English than Spanish.

A lot of South Americans are actually white
>Inb4 Argentina meme
Especially Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay.

have burgers on Sup Forums ever visited latino america?
or you only know legal/ilegal inmigrants

It is going down.

Sup Forums loves Hispanics

That's not true at ALL. As a beaner myself, let me tell you this. The majority of Mexicans are a little better than niggers, and not by much, they can at least hold a "civiliaztion" together, (though it's always the caucasoid non-mongoloid blood european descent "latinos" who keep the order and tend to be the politicians)

If you want to see how a State full of "mestizos" look like, just feast your eyes on Mexico, Central America, and South America. And don't go to a small tourist destination kept nice and tidy for you gringos, I mean really go into the heart and soul of Mexicans, and if you come back, alive.... Then you'll have a leg to stand on, in your opinion of Mexicans.

>Chile
>white

Uhhhhh....

They are a mix of whites and ancient asians. Not that bad.

DEPORT MORE

I hate them and want them gone from this earth.

They're ruining us. They're taking our very country from us. They're violent, stupid, and corrupt. Are they as dangerous as blacks at an individual level? No. But they're more dangerous to our society.

He said lots, which doesn't imply everyone or the majority, you can even find White Mexicans that look whiter than some of the brown haired and brown eyed whites you find here.

Unfortunately those white Mexicans don't see any difference from themselves and the dark ones, they both have the same Mexican Pride and both consider themselves Aztecs and thus are mixing their Spanish roots out of existence with the hordes of little shits.

One can look at it that way, but there's obviously more to it than that. Native Americans are also "ancient asians" but look at those savages. Nothing but fire water niggers. They make up the majority of crimes in Alaska.

This this this. They're like sleeper cell niggers, once they are the majority, they turn civilizations to shit. Look at the beautiful structures the Spaniards built all over Latin America, now all graffitied and tagged and surrounded by crime filth and shit.

You know the jews ruined many Latin American countries right? Now they are ruining this one.

fucking retard spic

They look like gypsy scumbags

Most Hispanics, latinos, whatever you want to call us, are cancer to be honest. In NYC Domincians/PR/Cubans/etc engage is American black culture. Sameish thing with Mexicans in California. That shit also spread here already from the States. Thank god I spent my childhood in the suburbs of Westchester when I lived in the US.

My boyfriend is Hispanic. He's teaching me Spanish.

Kek

And they used the brown hordes to make it happen. They took the power away from the white upper middle class settlers.

Okay Jose, nice fantasy.

I think they should learn english if they're going to live in USA. None of this shit like in Miami, where everyone has to hire spanish speaking employees.

>NYC Domincians/PR/Cubans/etc engage is American black culture
And honestly it's the most annoying, disgusting shit that I have to witness everyday in NY. I honestly don't really blame them though, Dominican culture is pretty much shit and these kids don't have anything else to latch onto.

I LOVE LATINAS YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE UK.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

As someone who lives in a border state with Mexico. You are being misled. That picture respresents maybe 2% of mexican women.
Not even joking

Fuckin spic lover...

you're missing the after picture when they weigh 200lbs after they have their first baby at 19

I honesy want a sassy chicana ghetto girl with lots of chicano inspired tattoos. Her favorite gangs should be the Mexican Mafia and Latin Kings, ufff I want her to call me papi when I fuck her!

Every latina that I met in London is legit 8/10 and at worse 6/10. But no one is from Mexico there are many latinas in London but they are mostly from Colombia and Brazil.

No greasy shot fat illegal looking types. I guess the top tiers ones goes here and you from America ends up with the illegals.

>Calling others gypsy.

What is a latina made of? They don't look like Spanish people from Spain. Actually the women look a lot better

desu if they're legal and aren't assholes they're alright

I don't know how they do it, but their women are literally meant to have children

My guess central American or Costa Rican.

London is FULL of spanish. They are alright but a lot of them have the jew nose and a lot looks like Arabs but less greasy and hairy.

A chicana would have nothing to do with lain kings thats a puerto rican / dominican gang

Both, natives and spanish.

And Mexico is a racial melting pot, so there could be something of another race too.

Quite a bunch of europeans ran away to latin countries during and after ww2.

Asian inmigrants are a big part of mexican culture too.

Irish in north Mexico after the Mexican-American war.

yovanna ventura far right, she's my race mixing bae. If i'm gonna do it, they have to look at least somewhat like her

Japanese in Mexico City

>Not picking middle
-spic in born in America

Name of this seaman demon.

Curiously enough, my best friend is half Mexican, Half Scottish.
He looks like a fatter and shorter Canelo.
His last name is Graham.

It depends, really. The ones in California are fucking degenerate nigger culture loving pieces of shit. The ones in Texas are Tejanos, and mostly good people. The ones in Mexico are a mixed bag, with good professionals and lots of low class naco (ghetto) scumbags.

From down here, Mexicans are ok. The city chilango motherfuckers are rude and throw trash everywhere, drive like chimps and think like slugs. Outside of Mexico City they are usually better and more down to Earth.

Overall, not bad , but we do need to get that ghetto syndrome out of quite a few people. Nothing like seeing a naco son of a bitch getting off a bus and leaving a 12 pack of Tecate shit beer on the side of the road at 8AM expecting someone else to clean it up. Fucking disgrace.

Checked
Pic with time Stamp now!

I dont fucking know.
Got it from this report
youtube.com/watch?v=4xjIOc7j7UA

>FLCL Pillows playing
Top tier taste, based spics

White Asians.

>spic weaboos
wew

You know jackshit

I heard anime is big in mehico. DBZ is cancer lvl high there

I've seen it many times, but i still find it highly amusing.

DBZ is basic mexican culture at this point.
The dub was god-tier and it was broadcasted every morning in public tv.
If you cant sing the OP then you arent mexican
yep

nice