Ronaldo Mcdonaldo

Ronaldo Mcdonaldo

Great thread

Shit thread

is he the biggest fraud athlete of all time? he's beyond beckham at this point, even zlatan didn't sell himself this hard

>100+ goals in EPL, 400+ goals in la liga, 100+ goals in CL
>fraud
your birth was a fraud, you need to go back.

ok thread

Is this /bundes/?

How many games?

Mental thread

slightly above average thread

GOAT trio btw. Hamburger + med fries + drink for 40$ pesos. Can't beat that. I'm lovin' it!

Historic thread

he was amazing even a few years ago, yes
right now he's probably not even in the top 20 best players in the world

>400 goals in La Liga
He literally has not even 300

wanna know how he got those goals?

>40$ pesos
wtf that's like 7 reais, you can barely buy the drink with this money here

>enter GOATnaldo thread
>argentine/american autist is there to spill his messi propaganda (even if its a fun thread)
Every fucking time
ronaldo
>didnt buy a single balon dor
>actually has 4 cls and singlehandedly won the final twice and each time as his teams top scorer and assist man
>had to win his leagues with royston fucking drenthe
>proved himself in epl, liga, euro (top scorer, winner), cwc (top scorer), champions league
>took his nt (who never even made a final without him) to cup glory
>didnt play with xaviniesta, villa, pedro, busquets, puyol, valdes (world cup winners), thuram, henry (even more world cup winners), ibra, suarez, neymar and unlimited HGH injections

messi
>stole sneijders 2010, villas 2011, ronaldos 2012, riberys 2013, neymars 2016 balon dors
>in his 'GOAT' 2012 season, he still lost the league and ghosted the champions league
>didnt even play in his first champions league
>scored 2 knockout stage goals to neymars 7 in CL 2015 (no show in the final)
>couldnt sweep a pre ronaldo one team league
>disappeared in 3 consecutive finals (even got a free one in 2016)
>couldnt score once in WC 2010, decimated Iran in 2014 before getting carried by di maria to the final
>has worse stats than ronaldo since he joined the league, doesnt even have a top 3 goal ratio in liga
>somehow only has .1 goal per game ratio over ronaldo in his absolute worse season despite living solely off of unlimited penalties

lmao'ing irl

Look guys, it's the Comfy Alternate-Reality """Facts""" Canadian!
How are you, Comfy Alternate-Reality """Facts""" Canadian? Here to dereail yet another thread with your mancrush posting bullshit?

btw
>argentine/american autist is there to spill his messi propaganda (even if its a fun thread)
LITERALLY you and the other CRonaldo fanboy, the Romanian, are the only ones ITT who started dumping propaganda based on non-facts and fake numbers.
Remind me how is it that you're not banned yet? I guess we're not using that Report button as much as we should... like you do btw

>Alternate-Reality
lmao.... you've lost it my man

Every single line on the walls of text that you dump is a reconstruction of reality to help you cope with it.

Why do you think we laugh at you on every single thread? You think you came to be known as an autist fanboy on an anonymous board for all the undeniable truths and facts you present? Kek

Ok...... but at least I put up arguments and statistics. Non of my posts are lies and you know it.
Mean while you just jump straight into ad hominem (i.e. leaf, alternate reality, etc.) because we ALL know you simply can't handle the truth.
Go ahead and tell me how Messi is the GOAT because he dribbles really good against Mallorca, and I'll show how he can't even get past N'Zonzi. There's a reason why I do this. It's because it's just too easy. Why do you think every Barca fan is just some 10 y/o youtube montage watcher?
>Why do you think we laugh at you on every single thread?
Yes, I've seen your own side literally compare you to the American. Ronaldo posters run Sup Forums
So instead of scavenging every thread hoping to catch me or Romania or whoever, just try to come up with one simple argument that isn't 'messi is goat because i like him more'

- I put up arguments and statistics
- Non of my posts are lies and you know it.
- we ALL know you simply can't handle the truth
- Messi is the GOAT because he dribbles really good against Mallorca
- he can't even get past N'Zonzi
- Why do you think every Barca fan is just some 10 y/o youtube montage watcher?
- I've seen your own side literally compare you to the American.
- Ronaldo posters run Sup Forums
- Messi is goat because i like him more

There, ten lies in a single, couple paragraphs' post. And you think I'll keep discussing anything further with a delusional fanboy like you?

Ronaldoleaf has you utterly shook. You have no argument

>And you think I'll keep discussing anything further with a delusional fanboy like you?
No doubt about it

Remember when VR was cool?

Biblical thread

Quantum theory defining thread

PLease frame this thread into the Sup Forums hall of fame

Why is it always a leaf making this thread

to many words

He did it again!

Sorry

Absolutely BTFO
And he's right. I know, im german.

Best thread on the board right now

>muh stats
>cherry-picking every tournament result
>under evaluating Real Madrid out of all possible clubs to make it seem like ronaldo carried his team, when it's literally the opposite.
>again, wall of stats
The only thing you have proven is that you do not watch games. Ronaldo's goals come from tap-ins and penalties fed by his good teammates. He has the freerunning counterpart of dribbling, flashy but useless. The only things he is good at are his headers, his face and unironically his ego, because the last two make him a marketable "rival" to the real talent, messi.

>ronaldo thread
>ronaldofags mentioning messi every time

>messi thread
>it's just messi

>leaf posters
utter scum

>tf
>tt
disregarded

M

>2017+1
>still arguing with the Ronaldo obsessed leaf