Black Woman Confronts Racist Cops

>Black Tienanmen Square
>Legendary
>The Most Powerful Picture of the Decade

first post best post

literally looks like a godess wearing that beautiful dress with that big fattttt ass underneath, unnnnfffff please lord give me some lf dat!

And, thanks to the attention span of the public and social media, will be forgotten by the end of the year.

She didn't die tho... She stood there and nothing happened to her... At least Tank Man, stood staring at certain death, this nigger just stood staring at 2 cops in gear...

>manufactured icon

I can't believe they are comparing it to Tienanmen Square when she was literally in no danger. it's more comparable to those pictures we see of students putting flowers into the barrels of the guns of police during Vietnam protests.

Kek

The things I would do to that animal. Is it a nigook? Anyways,I'm not into beastiality but I would rail that gash until she begged for mercy.

Black qt

I had an uncle who survived tienanmen square, fucking niggers are born iconoclasts; literally ruining everything wherever they go.

There might be a lot of disagreements between most white Americans and us Chinese, but if the race war truly becomes real know that we got your back. They've already infested Guangzhou with their nigger stench.

I've heard that there have been big riots by black migrants. What was the government response?

only Tank Man would be brave enough to stand in front of a group of angry BLM protesters

Nazis better watch out

> hot white girl wears a bikini

far more epic.

>two cops running at full speed weighing over 200 pounds with their gear
>try to stop because some insane girl walked in front of them and they don't want to murder her
Very powerful. Do people really not realize that they literally saved her life by not plowing straight through her?

They get one of these during every spike of BLM "peaceful protests". Will be forgotten just as quickly too.

She does look very beautifull there. I wish it would net be in sad situation and faked.

This is how you know white people don't understand what us blacks deal with.

To be a black person, even a "non-threatening" one and to approach an armed police officer is one of the most dangerous things you can do. It basically is the equivalent of standing in front of a moving tank. It is dangerous, it is life threatening, and she very well could have been executed while those cops were given a paid vacation for doing it.

yes, because standing in front of a group of police officers with a million cameras all around is the same as standing in front of a tank, facing certain death.

niggers have victim complexes and will never get over themselves

Just awful bait.

>implying there were no cameras pointed at tankman

decade is not over yet negrito

Are you fucking blind? There's a revolution going on in American streets everday with BLM peaceful protests because 2 blacks very recently were executed - wait for it - on camera. Cops don't give a fuck. They will shoot a black just because they can. She was in very real danger.

That's what I thought, but the cops went out and grabbed her anyway. They could have easily been sniped. Good on the brave cops, and good on this picture for showing the bravery of these courageous cops.

The thing about tankman was that he did it in China.

In China, when you do even simple things against the government, you disappear.

There were at least two.

madmen.jpg

every dead black gets me a boner normie. how does that make you feel?

>implying tankman cared

this wouldn't be the case if niggers stopped acting like niggers. in the end it's your own damn fault.

yes they had cameras pointed at tankman, your point?

>2 blacks very recently were executed - wait for it - on camera.

Sterling, a known felon, in possesion of a firearm, actual death not captured on camera, only right before it

Castille, no footage before the shots were fired, only after...

And that is why the identity of tankman is still unknown

kek

>stops to keep from totally wrecking this dumb bitch

WE WUZ POWER AN SHEET

this

leave it to the media to use a pic of a hotty and not a normie

Godspeed, tankman.

thats how you know it was staged.
also, she has go to be a mulatto

Why do those cops look like they're about to fall over?

What's happening in this pic?

absolutely right

she was never in any danger

i am so sick of this shit

This is embedded in the image you posted. Did you do this on purpose?

Running towards her and stopping short

People that did this before the age of social media really meant what they were doing. Tank man was risking his life, since soldiers had already opened fire and killed protesters, and he was most likely hunted down by the communist regime and killed.

People that do this now just do it for the attention. In the black girl's head shes thinking "God I hope this makes me famous."

She's not in any real danger, there are hundreds of cameras on her and she isn't in a country with a tyrannical government.

It's so stupid how people make it out to be some sort of magical, iconic stoical sacrifice. If she really wanted to leave an impression she'd pour gasoline over her head and light herself on fire like the monks protesting the Vietnam war.

How did you find this?

That was very noble for her to have a gash between her legs.

this

Stay fooled OP.

Are the blacks that bad that your police need to wear power armour to fight them?

You are the worst type of American. The one willingly controlled by media hype and lies. Try googling the statistics of cop killings are report back.

Also, both "murders" on camera, gang bangers. Oh those poor gang bangers. I'm so shocked they died by gun fire.

Literally 92% of blacks are murdered by blacks. The rest? 2.5% are killed by police and that INCLUDES the ones without controversy. Keep being controlled by leftist media you fucking pussy. I hope you are the first to die in the civil war.

Just regular riot gear. Same thing yuros use to put down Muslims when they get uppity

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

You're correct my friend

literally have only ever seen this picture here.

no, they are gigantic coward bullies and so insecure that they sperg out on any backtalk

Yet she wasn't killed. Very strange, almost like she didn't commit a crime or attack a police officer. Woah.

How is this scene or picture related to Tienanmen? What the hell?

>"standing up" to people just trying to protect the peace
>unclear whats even happening in the picture.

Yeah because it's always Muslims that riot in Europe.

The blacks or the police?