To all ugly browned eyed virgin men out there:

To all ugly browned eyed virgin men out there:
Buy blue eyed contact lenses!

Women from across the world will love you and you will no longer be a virgin.

All women love Nordic men!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlement_of_the_Americas
history.com/news/how-south-america-became-a-nazi-haven
stromamedical.com/
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah mate

>not being naturally blue eyed from 2 families of blue eyed people

You call yourself a Nord?

To all ugly blue eyed virgin men out there:
Buy brown eyed contact lenses!

Women from across the world will love you and you will no longer be a virgin.

>list of nordic inventions
>a rack for fish
>.....

Fatla genes, breder kembrek?

undisputable fact

No love for green eyes I see

>white passing
>girls say im a 6/10 but can be cute at times
>they go crazy for my green eyes
nah mate,blue is for suckers

What do u like?

why is this so unsettling..?

>List of nordic accomplishments

>Nobel
>first white people to travel to america

green eyes are like communism, good in theory but shit in practice, they look like a crappy mixture of yellow and brown

To all brown eyed virgins out there:
Move to Norway!

Blue-eyed women will love you and you will no longer be a virgin.

All nordic women love black men!

kek'd

>he thinks nords got to america before the gooks
kek

When the Asians arrived, the continents were still technically joined together by a land bridge across the Bering straight.

At any rate, the Nords were the first population to meet the human population that immigrated the opposite way out of Africa.

>list of nordic inventions

You'd be surprised if you looked into it...

mmmm.....
proofs?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlement_of_the_Americas
(see: Bering strait theory)

Also see Leif Erikson (and undocumented others).

nordictrack ...I can get a great workout with just 30 mins 3 times a week

My comment also explicitly stated "white people" because the native americans/first nations were the first people on the continent because of their close proximity to asia.

I'd rather see through a flame with my brown eyes than get blinded by fucking moonlight with yours.

My eyes are the product of efficiency and evolutionary success. Blue eyes are the product of a genetic failure whose only purpose is as a fashion trend.

Can't you get surgery if you have brown eyes to make them blue?

I wonder if it's worth...

so i can hate natives now?
finally

>80790188

How about France, England and Russia, Dynamite, Better agriculture and weapons than the damn roman and the cheesegrater??

/thread

but I have blue eyes and I'm still a virgin...

>when will it be my turn for wet-ass pussy

How do you do, fellow nord?

I'd assume that such a surgery would be temporary because the eyes would continue to produce melanin as the cells regenerate

Nice try, Hans.
history.com/news/how-south-america-became-a-nazi-haven

Communism isn't good in theory.

>fellow nord?

I see what you did there.

> says the gypsy

hazel master race

Do you lose your virginity if you've been inside but didn't cum?

oh mein gott

I don t know man , i have blue eyes still a virgin

Quisling

Blue eyes but brown hair with hint of red.

Used to be blonde as kid.

No gf, never had one; too much anime to watch.

kek not sure what color

Nope. I've got blonde hair and blue eyes and i'm still a virgin
Just be yourself

I'd say blue.

Too bad about the freckles though.

>not being a virgin
Reminder that Wizardom is supported by biblical evidence.
Revelations 14:4
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

kek

>too bad about freckles though
Unnoticable irl

Fuck off Wales, you are the gayest country in the world.

Barely a country, no distinguishable culture aside from sheep fucking and that Klingon gobbledygook you call a language.

You never wanted independence, never fought for Wales, you are England's lapdog, their bitch, and always will be. Licking England's taint and you love it.

When Scotland and N.Ireland inevitably leave the UK, you realise you'll just be made a province of England like Lancashire or something, right?

Welsh pride makes me sick, trying to pretend your country has accomplished something worthy of being proud of. It's an insult to every country on earth. I have more respect for Somalia than Wales, at least when I think of Somalia I think of pirates and extreme poverty and not England's appointed gimp country.

And that red dragon is gay and drawn poorly.

Christian bale is OK though.

>Green eyes with golden central heterochromia
>People would literally stop me on the sidewalk to comment on how nice my eyes were
>Develop photo-oculodynia, now legally blind, have to wear sunglasses at all times

:(

>hiding your true eye color in favor of getting women

It isn't the eyecolor that decides who is degenerate, it's this cowardice.

Finding trivial things to make people feel bad about themselves is not political. Its shit posting. (Stone green eyes here)

Used to date a girl from Norway.
I have brown eyes, she had blonde hair and blue eyes. She never mentioned my eye color.

I don't think it makes a difference.

was ist mein ziel?

What's your eye's colour?

Can confirm. Always get compliments on my bright blue eyes. Even more when I wear blue shirts.

I'd rather be shit-eyed than dishonest.

sadly this works best on non whites

i would get asians and hispanics coming up to me/messaging me on apps

i dont fucking know

Real green eyes are I think 5% in the population

yellow

Horribly underrated
10/10

Those are hazel, buddy. I have the same. They're cool looking.

>5%
If that.

I think Greenland (one of the few countries that has protected itself from immigrants through the use of extreme weather conditions and the fact that most of its landmass is covered with ice) has the most green-eyed people statistically.

Please tell me that you guys know about "Rick and Morty"? It's basically a vulgar cartoon knockoff of "Back to the Future".

That's the look of haven't left the basement in a month...

Get outside sometime, bro.

I think it goes a little different.
All mudskins love nordic women.
And apparently, they are having no issue bedding them, forcefully or no.

Fuck, now I want korma.

It's pretty awesome. Eagerly awaiting more episodes.

Does Canada have decent Indian restaurants???

Probably. Can't eat at most restaurants due to dietary restrictions.

Turkey does.

>dad has blue eyes
>mother's father has blue eyes
>I got brown eyes
>my sister got blue eyes

Is this from that AIDS ad campaign? Does the full picture have a painted sheep on it?

Guy with blue eyes look gay. I'm a gir and green eyed guys look better

also
>potato nose

Not an attractive feature, which is why most women prefer Italians and Spainards over Nordics and shit

>You lived long enough to see blue eyes become more common than brown in the west and east asia
>stromamedical.com/
>I'll keep my eye color and be prettier than all ya'll since I'll be in the minority
>MFW

Marry a girl with blue eyes and your kids will have a high chance of having blue eyes. I'm in the same spot...

So much greatness in this thread.

kek wills it.

Hurr durr, you're not Aryan pure without having blue eyes.

Yeah, I am dating a girl with blue eyes who's the same height as me, 5'11. I want tall kids with blue eyes and white skin god damn it.

>potatoes hate potatoes

Mads Mikkelsen is jewish... he isn't aryan.

Srs? Proof?

I'm not sure you know what the Welsh often look like. There's a reason the Romans remarked that [some of] their ancestors must be related to Iberians.

>implying I want anything to do with filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whores
>implying I would go as far as to fake my eye color to get near filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whores

No thanks, I'm good fampai, I found true happiness in 2D!

Yay, genetics!
At least you have a 50% chance of passing on your blue eyes gene onto your offspring.

Ireland you are the fuckkkkinggg worst of all fucking time, your people are comparable to niggers. you lazy fucking idiots are worse than the English.

Your shitty fuckin' """""literature""""""" is literally the edgiest of all time

Get over yourself you fucking potato nigger

Babies have blue eyes, all women love babies.

My girlfriend has blue eyes, but guess what?

Eyes brown as shit
with a few lines of lighter brown,
that lead to a dark pit
observing my love remove her gown;
But I prefer to look at the soft hue
that makes my heart bloom,
for it is nothing but the happiest blue
that adds another reason why she is what I need to consume.

Lack of sleep is the reason for the bags under the eyes. The reason I have a retarded expression is because I had full blitz on while taking the pic while I was trying to keep my eyes open. Probably caused some permanent damage, but Sup Forums is more important.

Potato nose?
What is this kike bullshit propaganda?
You think sluts like half kike conquistadors with birdfaces and big schnoz daygo wopwops better huh?
Maybe thats the constant kike brainwashing if it's true you fucking vultures.

Reminds me of an article comparing "round faces" personalities versus "long faces" personalities... kikes always looking for a way to snipe and stay on the line of PC...fucking hyper aggressive kike rats.

neo-jewry, more kike infiltrations ahead
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218

kike propaganda and emotional manipulations handbook
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

cryptokikes, the triad claw murrano branch
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/

To generalize ethnicity to "white", aryan or caucasion, is to say anglo, saxon and ashkeNazi ethnicities are the same... which is exactly how the kikes are trying to frame the debate.

What is "race"?
Is it the same as ethnicity?

Is race a meaningless generalization meant to conceal ethnicity?

Is race the same as the abrahamaic religious catagorizations of human groups? (aka hametic, semetic and japhetic(aryan))

Where do the anglo and saxon ethnicities fit into the aryan theory?
Maybe scientific anthropological catagorizations based in genetics are more accurate?

Racial "purity" is often promoted by those who believe in inbred supremacism, but the purest caucazoids (sardinian ethnicity) look like brown arabs or persians or khazars. The strongest "white", aryan, gentile ethnicities seem to be hybridized with both mongroloid and americoid genetics.

In one direction we have human heraldry and the acceptance that the forbidden science of phrenology may have some merits. In the other direction we have ignorance and manufactured religious divisions that will lead to genetic bottleneck and genetic drift in favor of inbred supremacist cultists.

>he isn't blue with brown central heterochromia

Bunch of nonwhites desu

It's not hazel, it's central heterochromia, faggot. Hazel is a single color throughout the eye.

> says the nigger

Yeah you're right. My brother also has the same thing.

it isn't just the eyes you idiot
tbqh it has a lot to do with being exotic, beside being the master race. Wherever you go, they will be all over you. I haven't been to brazil yet, but think I should, got some hotties here that's really crazy into this shit.

Nah I will stick with my own. But be careful now, part in eastern europe, if you are a fat fook looser they just be after your shekels and coming here. Use your wits here, if you plan to not only ficki
>basically sit down in a bar or nightclub everywhere
>and the women comes up to you and start checking you out
each fucking time... ah I love being norse....
Sorry Säpo fucking with my flag, won't help. You still suck! Swedes are hated many places though, part in business lyfe.

We're loved because
>were best
>lit the superhumans
>fit as fuck
>born with skis on our feet
>master race
we're not even 4 million real norse here on the shitrock alone, yet we beat you all you 600 million and more pop ctries to shit in winter olympics.

also this:
We don't give a flying fuck about what you other faggots mean.
>Kill whales
>Kill baby seals
>Kill whatever other animal you deem cute
Shit like this, make them wet
>Alpha, shut up bitch you do what I say and mean what I mean.. that baby seal had it coming and is going to be nice fur

>tfw green eyes, dark blonde hair that shines platinum white, has a weird cool sheen to it
>Every where I go, chicks stare at me in the eyes as I walk past, always eye locking, especially when the sun hits my eyes and they glow a bright green

>they clearly want my genes inside them so they can have beautiful green/blue eye'd children

Feels good to be R A R E and desirable

I get looks from other guys too, they're mad fucking jelly with their normie blue or brown eyes

>Tfw made a blonde hair blue eyed child

Save the white race