I think I'm ready to die now

I think I'm ready to die now.

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure thing, step into the airlock Joel.

Wow lmfao. I'm actually astonished.

Hating Felicia Day has nothing to do with politics.

It's a hatred older than terms SJW and alt-right.

She is just a stupid obnoxious cunt that did that old "gamer gurl" shtick before literally everyone else was doing it with shitty youtube series like the guild while clearly despising gamers and the gaymer culture. Being a massive cunt that constantly whines about Hollywood discriminating her because of her age when in reality she is just an annoying hag without talent that ruined everything she ever touched. She is one of the most hypocritical, pseudo-intellectual "actress" that I've ever seen. The fact she hasn't faded into obscurity with other shitty youtube "actors" like Fred only shows that she is more privileged as a woman than all those others talentless hacks.

She didn't ruin Dr Horrible but she was certainly the worst part

its not like the skits actually matter. if the movie banter is good it'll be good. if it's bad it'll be bad.

I fucking hate that fat fucking cunt piece of shit oswalt. look at his fucking fat twisted guac bowl face. Fuck him, he looks like he put his fucking disgusting face into a microwave just long enough to begin melting.

For some reason never realized this was a Netflix thing, i always assumed it was for a YouTube channel or something like that.

Why is Game Informer talking about something that has nothing to do with video games?

Good, yet another thing I don't have to care about. Load off my mind.

I wish I saved that copypasta. Like that one user said: It really is a bunch of fanfic tier nobody losers *pretending* to be MST3K for the recognition.

Completely cashing in on nostalgia.

I can't stop laughing at how fucking absurd that picture is. What a nightmare.

Vidya journalists are trying really hard to turn video games into some sort of art form. Just because those two "actors" were doing some video games themed shows and they did some voice acting for games it means they're bigger than life in eyes of those hacks.

I still can't believe how delusional and out of touch with gamers game reviewers are.

Patton looks like someone squished a shit

patton "dead wife" oswalt reminds me of big pussy

>Netflix
I bet it will break Amy Schumer's record as the show with the lowest score in history.
There's no one even vaguely enthusiastic about this reboot.

It won't. Those things just slide under the radar so it will get good reviews from few retarded shills and fat neckbeards who put pussy on pedestal while others won't even bother ever watching it for 5 minutes.

Nah MST3K has a pretty devoted fanbase, many of whom don't have the issues with Felecia Day etc that Sup Forums do, so it will probably have a decent core audience.

Literally youtube production tier

I bet Captain Disillusion has better production value

I think more fans will have an issue with Tom's voice than with Day or Oswalt. Too high pitched. Different isn't the worst thing ever but at least strive for similarity.

Personally my issue is casting known people at all. Part of the charm of MST3K is that it really felt like the people who worked on it could be your next door neighbors.

Well that picture made me laugh uncontrollably over what a disaster everything about it is, if the show can make me laugh that hard its a winner.

>muh vagina
Women are funny, get over it

Hey that's my name

No, you will watch hours of Oswalt and Felicia banter about topical progressive humor. Then you will have my permission to die.

WEW LAD, you wanna get political? Trump is going to get impeached. Don't take my word for it though! Below are many links starting with Trumps own words.

>Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”
shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/

>Sean Hannity: A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis"
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041

>“More than circumstantial evidence” of collusion in Trump/Russia investigation
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/

>Lindsey Graham threatens Trump with impeachment at Gorsuch hearing
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/

>Adam Schiff Says There’s ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Trump Ties To Russia
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>Watch: Sean Spicer literally can’t say no foreign agents are working in White House
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/

>Wash. Post's Robert Costa: Trump Is "Digesting All Of This Information" From Right-Wing Media "Rather Than Just The Intelligence Brief"
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753

>Trump’s wiretapping lie has world leaders laughing at America
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/

>It’s Not Just Conservatives Upset About Trumpcare. Another GOP Faction Is Too.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>CBO: Republican repeal plan is literally worse than no plan at all
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/

>Mike
Still riffing with Bill Corbett and Kevin Murphy after all these years.

>Joel
Destroying your childhood with Jonah Ray and Felicia Day.

Is she donating the child to the ACLU?

You shills really deserve to be lynched

>Felicia Day

Literal poison. This might get 1 whole season before she Summer Glau's it.

>tfw I thought Patton Oswalt was the funniest comedian alive, right up to the moment his wife died and he decided to focus on Trump all day, every day.

I'm not even a Trump supporter, but you can pretty much pin point the moment Patton lost it.

This goes for anybody on either side. Either you're a political hack or an entertainer. I really couldn't fucking care any less what Spence from King of Queens or Chachi have to say about anything and can't figure out why anybody would.

Why haven't mods banned this spammer yet? Fucker even posts this in /got/ and /lbg/ constantly.

Its not just one guy its a shill macro they all have. Sup Forums is raided by paid shills

>Hey, let's take a show that was popular for being a low-budget movie commentary program that had a Middle America sensibility to its humor and turn it into a costume party with high production values for celebrities isolated from the audience that the original targeted!

The father is like 70

most of the very outspoken comedians honed their craft during the Bush administration, sort of telling the same lame jokes over and over. I think they got comfortable during Obamas years and are secretly glad Trump won, since they don't dare tell jokes about Hillary, and he's a very easy target.

Was it when he killed his wife?

I know very little about Felicia Day as a person, but I just find her extremely off putting on an instinctual level
I'm pretty sure they had a page or two about movies and shows the many years ago I last looked at a Game Informer

Deadass gameinformer used to follow me on twitter back in the day.

Probably because her entire career is "dude... I'm a girl... but I'm a geek..." She epitomizes that weird nerd culture thing (which is fizzling out) that wasn't compromised of actual nerds at all.

Nah, Felicia's alright

You can donate children?

If you were a real fan of MST3K you won't watch this fucking shit show. Talk about a money grab. There is no universe in which Felicia Camel is funny.

>shareblue and huffpo
at least post some NYT

this has to be bait

I don't think it's that. I think it's just that dumb smile she always has that just seems really... off I guess? It's like the smile of someone at a party that's trying to seem fun while they really just want to sell you something. I have a similar problem with Wil Wheaton. It's not like I feel it's off putting enough that I would write an angry essay on it, but it just compels me to watch something else whenever I see her. I genuinely don't give a shit about "gamer/nerd culture"

Autism +downey +manlet baby

That's not fair. The kid might still be tall

Worse, its a paid shill.

I don't care if she's in the skits, as long as she stays out of the movie.

This isn't my mst3k. The show wasn't about the brand, it was the talent.

Patton can help you with that

why isn't /got/ banned yet?

it has a fanbase because it was good
if you think dead wife oswald and that dyke can hold a candle to actual comedy you should be on facebook laughing to all the funny memes right now

Please tell me this isn't what Glenn Howerton left IASIP to work with Patton on

I never even watched mt3sk and even I am bothered they'd hire those two nothing to star in it.

Why. are they nerds or someting? most of the mt3sk people ive talked to are weirdos who watch ultraman and shit. not steven universe redditors.

Patton was pals with most of the old cast.
Felicia reminds Joel of Mary Tyler Moore...yeah I don't see it either.
you know Joel was on Steven Universe, right?

MAY-OR

DEW-EY

MAY-OR

DEW-EY

>husbandless 40 year old having a child

enrages me

Because it's part of the cancer that is "nerd culture" filled with men, women, and trans monsters that refuse to grow up and have only identity which is nerd. Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with nerd hobbies but there has to be more to you than just that. Now they are getting older and realizing that voice acting degree pays less than Walmart. So they want Sanders senpai to pay their debts and give them free money so they can keep buying LootCreates TM.

You can probably sense the pretentiousness they reek of and don't like it.

Isn't the ACLU that organization that runner by Jewish lawyers that just harasses Christian groups and some how supports islamic groups?

have a morbid curiosity about this
it wont be good at all, itll be shit, but how shit can it get

Probably but most know them from when they fought Trump's "Muslim" """ ban""" which AFAIK didn't break any kind of law or rule but it just hurt white liberal feelings

Kevin is the only one who doesn't look like a zombie.

>but there has to be more to you than just that.
user, how do I make it so there's more to me?

>remake show
>flops like almost every other remake in history
>blame alt-right trolls
How will the master hacker, the man known only as Sup Forums, be blamed for the low ratings this time?

I masturbated with this picture once because it was in my preggos folder.

It was nice.

>blame alt-right trolls
When did this happen? Are you making things up again son?

How many Trump jokes will be said?
How long will it take for them to be said?

Amy Schumer and the Ghostbusters reboot are starting that trend. It works, too

Cause you know what everybody loves about mst3k? The fucking plot.

Go out and learn new hobbies, in college I used to be the anime super nerd then I made a normie friend who got me into cooking, lifting, fire building, making your own charcoal, and so much more. All it takes is looking up YouTube bids of different things, I got into wood working and making upside aquariums all by looking up random stuff. The best way to start is to loom at some thing you want it or that you buy all the time and see how it's made. YouTube has made it super easy to do this shit. At my high school reunion I had the best stories thanks to my friend. You can do it I believe in you.

But nothing like that happened with the MST3K reboot and you know it. Quit trying to manufacture controversy.

I didn't say it happened already. It was a prediction of what will happen.

And it's fucking retarded. Take your victim complex back to tumblr lad.

Why are you so defensive and aggressive about it? The entertainment industry has started using a scapegoat for lazyness and you're mad at me? Stop misplacing your anger, user

You say that now, but. There is a High chance.
Every time Day and wife killer are on screen will be at least we aren't as evil as Trump, and then some dumb joke about hiring trans fags because they are an "evil" opportunity employer. There you go I just wrote all the jokes. Also those two will be in it more since they are "stars". Unlike where in the original the villain was some who that my Dad would joke looked like a bus driver who was also the lunch lady.

Because you're a whiny cunt desperately looking for things to be outraged about. Back to tumblr, you'll find many of your own kind there.

this looks pretty shallow
People are happy it looks "low budget" but at first glance it looks so lacking of detail it competes with season 1 of MST.
Everyone looks awkward and jilted.
Only a 40 second preview so thats all I can really say.
It also continues Joels Cinematic Titanic idea of doing more routines with the silhouettes, which honestly sounds like it'd get annoying and unfunny real fast.

literally
figuratively
objectively
subjectively

reddit, the show

>you're a whiny cunt desperately looking for things to be outraged about
>having this little self-awareness

But tumblr for the whiners who don't believe what I posted can happen a third time and are full of people who aggressively curse people out, like you.

You're into 'fire building' and 'making charcoal'?

Isn't that kind of like saying you're really into 'sweeping' and 'boiling water'?

Clam the fuck down user, that other guy has a valid point, while its true we only have two cases of it, it's not impossible that they could cry wolf in this. Hell fucking Day used Gamer Gate to sell her book, there was no need for her to get involved in GG. Then she got attacked, and every sjw was buy my book. I remember the day that Nintendo guy died and I wanted to see what dumb shit Anita would say but she was like I am in a tree reading a Day's Book. So that user can be justified in being paranoid.

Making charcoal takes like 24 hours and its a pretty bad ass survival skill, also since it has no chemicals you can cook steak directly on it, taste amazing. As for fire building I mean camp fires, if you know how to build a good fire you can make huge bonfires with half the wood most people think you need and it last longer, my friends love my summer time bonfires.

>Go out and learn new hobbies, in college I used to be the anime super nerd then I made a normie friend who got me into cooking, lifting, fire building, making your own charcoal, and so much more.
>cooking, lifting, fire building, making your own charcoal
If those were my "hobbies," I would lie and tell people I'm into anime when asked.

>a pretty bad ass survival skill
Go drink your own piss.

>Making charcoal
>Light wood on fire
>Choke it and let it burn
>Badass
Yeah, really gets my heart racing every winter

I've never liked the "I'm funny and I know it" attitude, but I love stand up comedy. How do I come to terms with this? Patton is just so smug, so sure of himself, it's disgusting. don't know who she is, and i never watched any original mst3k

A bit crass, but dedicated to a cause.

Trips of truth.

SOMEBODY

shes a stupid whore

HI, I'M PATTON OSWALT AND MY WIFE WAS A REVOLTING JUNKIE THAT DID DRUGS IN THE PRESENCE OF OUR DAUGHTER AND I LET IT HAPPEN. SHE'S DEAD NOW PLEASE PITY ME.

felciai day and pat oswalt are DIE HARD lefties as is the majority of hollywood

they will find some way to sneak a trump joke or replublican/conservative shaming in there no matter what