I just saw Beauty and the Beast in the theater. Did anyone else go see it?

I just saw Beauty and the Beast in the theater. Did anyone else go see it?

no

nah

nope

Please tell me you went to see it with your underage daughter or slightly retarded girlfriend that still collects Disney figurines but gives a good head so you have to bear it.

no

No
Im literally done giving Hollyjew my money, for life.

No.

Emma Watson is a shit actor.

> slightly retarded girlfriend that still collects Disney figurines but gives a good head so you have to bear it.

This, but without the head

I don't understand why the two main actors, Belle and the Beast, were not trained singers. They had the main songs and they couldn't sing them at all. Both of them were also terrible at acting too

>but without the head
I hope she at least gives up the bootyhole

>watching capeshit with worst Emma
Nope

Most of us aren't faggots like you, op.

No, I'm pretty sure it's for tween girls.

>This, but without the head
you're a cuck user

>They had the main songs and they couldn't sing them at all.

I imagine tepid, low-energy singing autotuned to the right notes but still boring and low-energy.

No way, Jose

Why does Emma Watson always act like she is mildly angry and mildly smug? She also only acts with one side of her face

If she is neutral, she smirks with one side of her face

If she's angry, she frowns on one side of the face

She also looked so fucking bored during the entire movie. She's in a castle with animated candles and plates and she has this blank look all the time

I saw it by myself, the cinema was pretty packed, and a woman moved her daughter away from the seat next to me. Very uncomfortable experience, couldn't concentrate on the movie.

I've only ever see the first 3 Harry Potter movies, but this was how she was acting throughout most of the movie

Beast was boring too, but at least he was a CGI

The only good actors were the servants, and they were teapots and shit

She knew you were a pervert. A single dude watching a children's movie alone? Creep.

what the fuck were you even doing there?

Lol

Probably because you smelled like shit and piss.

My girlfriend forced me to watch it with her.
Wasn't that bad at all desu

daily reminder

>My girlfriend forced me
numales are pathetic

What overall rating would you give it? Best and worst parts of the film?

so is your hatred towards random people on the internet. Good day Sir

yeah, last week. Emma's acting is shit and the CGI and cinematography were awful. I think Kline was kinda phoning it in since his performance was so devoid of life. and Beast quite literally looks like a video game.

but outside of the technical aspects and Emma's acting, it was ok. Gaston and Lefou carried the movie.

I would give it an overall 8,5/10.
The whole movie looked amazing and the characters where really sweet and enjoyable.

It's not really hatred dude it's pointing out that it's kind of sad. Why does everything you don't like have to be "hateful"?

As someone who's been in a bunch of relationships and is now happily married, women lose respect for you if you let them boss you around. You think you're making them happy in the short term but they'll end up being unattracted to you in the long term.

I'd never stop my wife from going to see this but id laugh and say "no fucking way" if she tried to force me to go.

fuck off reddit namefag

>shit taste: the poster

Oh well, if you say so I will respect that. I get your point.
But calling someone pathetic isn't a nice thing to do anyways, is it? ;)

It's not emasculating to see a girl's movie with your wife

>he doesn't grab his wife by the pussy the entire time

this has to be satire

Why's that?

because you're namefag reddit cock sucker

Aww, do you need attention?

Confirmed for lesbian

don't respond to namefags

Lol that's racist

I'm gonna go see it when my wife gets home from work (stay at home dad masterrace). My wife's son is gonna go see Logan but we're gonna see Beauty and the Beast. She says that if I'm good during the movie that she might let me out of chastity for an episode of This is Us. pro-tip: I will be good during the movie.

It's just as terrible and schlocky as the first. Worse, even.

Fuck Alan Menken.

Yes. Everyone clapped at the end.

I did watch it on IMAX and it was great. Yes, Emma can't sing, but it's still a good movie.

Maybe it would be more fitting if you let your wife watch the movie with her bull instead.

Yea its great emma watson was also fantastic, truly underrated and not reddit at all since all the turbo redditors here hate her. It was fun will see again.