/blonde/

Blonde hair is a genetic mutation that developed 11000 years ago in the Nordic region where the sun is weakest on earth to allow vitamin D from the sun to reach the scalp.

Without vitamin D your bones become weak, you become sick and die.

Other urls found in this thread:

medinary.aezine.com/2017/05/18/european-blond-hair-may-have-originated-on-the-north-eurasian-mammoth-steppe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Blonde hair is a genetic mutation that developed 11000 years ago in the Nordic region
No, it didn't.

11000 years ago there was still ice here

earth is only 6000 years old dumb pagans

11000 years ago? Heard about the Cro Magnons kid?

you are all albinos lol

>Blonde hair came from the Nordic region

*teleports behind you*

Hehe, nuthin personnel...kid

The dark races can't use sun's energy (vitamin D etc.) even nearly as much as Europeans. Being naturally able to absorb the energy is a strength, not a weakness.

Our brothers from another mother

>to allow vitamin D from the sun to reach the scalp
I mean, i never really undestood this.
You have meters of skin the sun can reach, and yet there was a need for the human body to change hair colour in order to absorb sunlight from the skull?
Sure, people starting wearing clothes, so less skin was exposed to the sun, yet they also wore hats.
Moreover, the purpose of hair itself is to protect from the weather, if you wanted to absorb more sunlight, why not develop a mutation that made you lose all of your hair?

>muh earth is 4500 years old

It didn't originate in the Nordic countries. Blonde hair came from the mammoth steppe

Well, white people bald much more than mongoloids or blacks

they have their own gene

niggers bald a lot

>Polish education

medinary.aezine.com/2017/05/18/european-blond-hair-may-have-originated-on-the-north-eurasian-mammoth-steppe/

>mfw I have long blonde hair and a full beard
It feels like having the mane of a lion on your head. It's glorious and bright and makes me stand out amongst all the dark haired mongrels

Okok, lets repeat this:

The first blondes came from some mountains in Russia, then they migrated to a place that was very good for them to survive and live, the baltic region, and there they kept reproducing and living, spreading their genes

>Nordic region
NO!
caucasus and caspian region

I thought that trait and the light eyes evolved in the areas thats now part of Ukraine and Caucasus Russia?