Big Baller Brand receives 'F' rating from Better Business Bureau

>LaVar Ball's Big Baller Brand receives 'F' rating from Better Business Bureau
sports.yahoo.com/lavar-balls-big-baller-brand-receives-f-rating-better-business-bureau-180918918.html

LaVar responded to the Better Business Bureau’s rating in a text to ESPN:
>“Better Business Bureau is as outdated as the Yellow Pages. Who cares about them? Tell them that Yelp! has replaced the Better Business Bureau. We honestly thought the Better Business Bureau was out of business. The new BBB stands for the Big Baller Brand.”

Excerpts from the reviews and complaints:
>• Nov. 25, 2017: “This company does not offer refunds. I purchased two items and was told there would be a 1-2 week delay. I have been waiting six weeks now, and when I asked why it was taking so long, I was called a ‘small baller.’ At this point I believe they have decided to steal my money.”

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/business-bureau-best-ratings-money-buy/story?id=12123843
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I was called a small baller

What a nigger

>>At this point I believe they have decided to steal my money
>willingly giving your money to blacks and expecting anything in return

>ESPN made this fool

fuck ESPN (as usual)

BBB is a private organisation with no real weight so I don't know why people put any stock in what they say

I don't often call black people niggers, but this sub human is a fucking nigger

BBB matters

Sure you don't.

They're just haters trying to bring a successful black business man down

L
M
A
O
>captcha: avenue gelo

BBB on BBB crime

Subatomic baller detected

>when I asked why it was taking so long, I was called a ‘small baller.’

Daily reminder that this retard convinced his son to turn down a nine-figure endorsement deal from Nike/Reebok/Adidas before the draft. Now he's proven trash and couldn't sign a deal with Sketchers. Now BBB is a dumpster fire meme brand.

>The new BBB stands for Big Baller Brand
>"when I asked why it was taking so long, I was called a 'small baller'."
can we just get to the part where he runs for president already

The shoes are supposed to be legitimately awful too and purposely send out wrong sizes. It feels like it's all an elaborate bit, a good one too.

Bet you he asked for this to get back in sports news.

when time travel is a thing, I'm gonna go back to 1863 and assassinate Abe Lincolin.

what the fuck is big baller brand supposed to be? some nigger shite?

Fuck black people for giving this idiot a platform.

t. Irish ballet.

>what the fuck is big baller brand supposed to be? some nigger shite?
You answered your own question.

ok so can be safely ignored and the OP is a confirmed faggot then

>Fuck his son out of a shoe deal with nike/adidas to make own brand
>Shoes are LITERALLY recycled sketchers priced at 500-1200 dollars depending on size and whether you want lonzo's trash signature on it
>Takes nearly a year to ship out first hoodies and meme shoes
>Get all the hoodies/tshirts wrong if shipped any at all and get roasted for thrift-shop tier shoes
>Donald Trump personally has to go to China to save nigglet children from death camp after trying to rob a gucci store while on a basketball exhibition
>Gets personally called out by Trump on twitter and told kids should of let rot in jail after not saying thank you
>Remove kids out of high school and ucla to go play in some slavic shithole in the middle of nowhere
>Lonzo is a bust

Lmao this is a god dream

>Lonzo is a bust

Bruh it isn't November anymore, this misinfo ain't gonna slide

>LaVar was literally a small baller when he played
>had to ride his son's coattails because he was nothing
>turns out his son isn't even that good and is just a meme who can't shoot
>Worthless dad decides to make overpriced shoes endorsed by overrated son
>people actually attempt to buy them

I hope he stiffs every one of his customers and gets slapped with a class-action suit wile his son flames out on a shit Lakers team, because everyone involved in BBB a moron who deserves to suffer

>Abe
>Not Booth

Say my name yt boi

Does he still shoot under 30%?

>Small ballers

Mister 2.2 points per game, aka the smallest baller

How could he become such a pear haped piece of trash after this? Must have been a pure steroid creation who gorged on corn afterwards.

In the modern nba you have to have a stroke in order to justify being out there long enough to do meme nigger shit like dunking and crossing over that gets you the endorsement deal in the first place. The saddest thing is Lonzo actually could have been really good if his father had made him learn a stroke. Or more likely, if he had gotten out of the way of a coach who actually wanted to teach him a stroke.

>Big Baller Brand a fraud

what a shock

*blocks your path*

Is 'f' good?

Yes, stands for fast baller

I can't believe anyone got fooled by this guy. His clothes and shoes are more expensive than Jordan.

yes, stands for fantastic

He demanded a billion dollars from those companies before his son was even in the NBA.

I bought a Big Baller Brand shirt ama

no way that’s real

how was the quality?

Very nice actually, super soft. I've only had it for a couple weeks now though so I'm not sure how long it will last.

are you a big baller

do we know anything about the profitability of the business? revenue numbers? anything?

the numbers are probably abysmal; i’d be very surprised if BBB has even made a half million in profit.

not even a half mil
>”Using the profit margin per sneaker research conducted by the University of Oregon, for every pair of ZO2 shoes sold, Big Baller Brand could expect to net 9% of the sales price of $495 as profit. Since Big Baller Brand is a family business run by Lonzo’s father, we treated the total profit of the ZO2 shoe sales, $445,500, as the value of Lonzo’s endorsement deal per year.”

>Big Bust Brand

>chinese made shoes for $500
who the fuck even does this
Adidas Made in Germany shoes that are made out of leather and were limited edition are cheaper then this meme

> i was called a small baller

BBB the best rating that money can buy
A rating for Hamas, Hezbollah, Stormfront
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/business-bureau-best-ratings-money-buy/story?id=12123843

abe wanted to send them all back to africa

>I was called a ‘small baller.’

which is funny...until you realize how ghetto that makes their costomer service

>tfw Lonzo is young and has a long career ahead of him and haters have been and will be in absolute shambles for literally all of it

bbb

>when I asked why it was taking so long, I was called a ‘small baller

You mean YouTube ??

How can you blame blacks for him .

> 3 weeks this company has my money, and they cannot even provide me a courtesy of a response. DO NOT buy from this crappy site, come to think of it. It's the DAD who runs it. NO WONDER, he's busy saving his other criminal son instead of tending to his business

The actual reviews are actually this good

>complains
>gets called a "small baller"
BASED

>and when I asked why it was taking so long, I was called a ‘small baller.’

This truly is the best timeline.

black investment was a mistake

imagine if they ran the country

Dubs and he gets testicular cancer.

i hate black people so god damn much. i saw a tweet the other day with like 10k retweets and taghged #blackexcellence it was a picture of a pack of niggers finishing school or something.
it's like they think this is something never done before, and they are very special with the white man holding them down, when they are one of the most priviliged people in the world.

>I have been waiting six weeks now, and when I asked why it was taking so long, I was called a ‘small baller.’
lmaoooooooooo

Yeah, we tried that. He’s now the best president of the past 50 years

Stop picking on my dad

Can't wait til he gets thrown in jail.

>"Tell them that Yelp! has replaced the Better Business Bureau."
>There is no Big Baller Brand listing on Yelp!

Kek

No go be a nigger somewhere else, like africa

Kek

>mfw big baller tax evasion

>Stay in yo lane little baller bureau

>and when I asked why it was taking so long, I was called a ‘small baller.’

BASED LAVAR

They rate by the numbers and without bias, and are one of the few remaining outlets that many people still trust. Yelp has to deal with biased people making extreme (if not false) claims, as well as the honest responders.

Basically, yes. Anyone that pays that much for shoes from someone they don't know personally without actually trying them on first is an idiot.

>I was called a ‘small baller.’

>On the next Episode of American Greed...

Does anyone out there think this isn't how he is going to end up? His GOAT tier bantz are doing a great job deflecting from his ponzi scheme.

>Lithuania
>slavic
wew

havent laughed on Sup Forums in forever

>BBB slamming the BBB
This is the golden age of memes boiz.

>Blacks
>Privileged
Hold on there, Hans

its a funny meme but lol @ people actually giving money to this idiot for shoes, they don't even get the shoes out to the celebrities that paid for them.

The BBB (small baller one) is a scam anyways. They gave ISIS an A+ because they paid their fee

Getting paid to have children with multiple different fathers, seems pretty cushy to me.

>>I was called a ‘small baller.’

t.small baller

Kek'd

How are they making so little profit. Shoes don't cost that much to make.