Hollywood n' Niggers

Hollywood n' Niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A nigger playing someone with a IQ of 200 or something. Kinda unrealistic.

Wtf....

>IQ of 200
>1 in 76 billion
>realistic

Well considering the overall premise of the show it kind of fits.

Only care about Qualley anyhow, guess we're getting edgy cheerleader bitch rather than genki idol but that's fine.

Why is Sup Forums always so hateful towards black people?

What did this man do to you?

Explain to me why they had to blackwash this character. Just fucking explain to me. This guy was the best guy the found to play L? In the entire fucking world he was the best fit?

I don't get it. The white guy's black, the asian guy's white, what's fucking happening? Why do Americans have to make everything look like their shitty society?

Getting a black man to play genius detective if forced as fuck

Black vikings and samurai in for honor pissed me off aswell
Black europeans in battlefild 1 pissed me off aswell

JUST FUCK OFF HOLLYWOOD JEWS

if the jews are behind this explain to me why jews are massively underrepresented in kino

no, I don't mean in the production of kino, I mean as actual characters

why isn't L a Jew instead

200 IQ is so fucking unrealistic that whatever small variation you obsess over is insignificant, not to mention that no IQ test even goes that high because IQ becomes impossible to measure past a certain point.

Blackwash? You realize they're all Japanese in the manga? Making Light white is whitewashing by that logic.

99% of people think whites and jews are the same race and jews like to blend into whites
They dont want to draw attention to themselves. Its not about propping up jews, its about bringing down whites

The guy does 'look' intelligent, fwiw.

I mean I have met intelligent black people, who were brilliant by any standard.

Usually West African or Jamaican descent I think. Sometimes mulatto but not always.

>"White wash" a show
>have one character actually be white in the source material
>make him black

>hollywood actually giving a shit about diversity
>hollywood not doing it to pander to shallow liberal sensibilities on race relations
>hollywood an actually racist institution
>hollywood not ignoring or slamming good ethnic films by black, asian and latino filmmakers and instead shilling only those that adhere to certain racial stereotypes only

L is 3/4 white 1/4 japanese

L is a britbong you fucking uneducated pleb. L is blackwash, Light is whitewash.

>Explain to me why they had to blackwash this character.

Because it is a deadly chess game and Light, who represents white (even has a white fringe in his hair), makes the first move and must now be counter by L, a black man (who wears a black hoodie).

Wyngard is a GENIUS.

Looks Japanese, speaks Japanese, raised by Japanese butler. Some off-screen backstory hardly matters. Also Word of God has it "I think of him as a quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian, a quarter French or Italian, like that."

>looks japanese

sorry nigguh I got some bad news

Black samurai are actually pretty interesting tho, Yasuke would be a much more interesting topic for a black movie than another shitty Oscar bait movie about racism like 12 Years a Slave or The Butler

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

Because they're not pushing a "race mix with Jews" propaganda

what are the chances they explain that "he is on the spectrum" and that's why he has super autism powers?

and jews get all the plum "white" roles anyways.

and if there's any denigration of white people about said role they're playing, it's only at the expense of whites, not jewish people and the self-perpetuation of their own culture.

Jewish culture is difficult for goyim to relate to. Films made by Jews for Jews tend to have so many esoteric in-jokes about Jewish culture that they're practically incomprehensible to non-Jews.

like, the jewish guy (with hair dyed blonde) who plays Light in this only makes blonde whites look bad. he's not playing a shitty jewish person or anything, he's playing a 'toxic white person'.

Explaining that L is autistic is like explaining that rain is wet

>black samurai
you mean the one
kill yourself cuck boi

>"sup Light. wanna play hoop?"
>"uh, I was thinking maybe tennis--"
>"tennis? fuck that euroshit outta here, bitch. we shooting hoops"
>L starts doing some fancy dribble moves
>runs up to Light and dunks on him
>"fuck yeah, nigga."
>high fives Light's black classmates
>slaps Mia's ass
>"watchu gonna do?"

no he's an eccentric genius

real autists shout things and hit themselves n shiet

>light kills him because he got cucked

black actor playing the anime nazi's favorite introvert is cracking me up. get fucking decked nerds hahahaha

>Implying there is even a single person in hollywood capable of writing, let alone portraying, a character with an iq above 130

>implying any of the tv-tier """"writers"""" anywhere can write a smart character

>dark eyes
>black hair
>autistic social misfit

It's not difficult to write people smarter than you, you just make them able to solve shit you aren't able to solve yourself.

>he does the chair thing

Really doesn't look right irl

Silence, Jude!
Your bullshit is not welcome here.

This shot was pretty cool. I like the aesthetics of the show, and the guy playing Kira looks fine too, plus there is Dafoe. I'm not that pessimistic about this show really

That's 100% right there.

Except that's the problem. If you're not smart enough to solve a problem then how are you going to invent it in the first place?
It's why smart characters always have super powers on television and just pull answers out of their ass.

>Really doesn't look right irl

it's not supposed to in either medium, L is a fucking weirdo, look at the way he holds phones!

doesn't look right because he's dressed like a retard from /fa/

Anyone who dresses like that is too insecure and hyper selfaware to act differently in public.

>If you're not smart enough to solve a problem then how are you going to invent it in the first place?
By having all the facts before the character does.

I have no idea what part of my post made you think that I was implying that there was more than one black samurai

>this show
it's a movie

This. L is supposed to be slobbish when it comes to appearances, not a fucking /fa/ goth ninja.

Yeah but then you still can't solve the problem as an intelligent person would because you already have all the answers.
So they end up relying on asspulls and massive logical leaps.

Yes you can, you just don't make any leaps of logic, it's that simple.

His butler was British tho

I don't even mind that he's a nigger, the problem is that he looks like a normalfag and Light looks like a school shooter when it should be the exact opposite. It's strange how they can miss the point so completely.

cant wait for normies to complain on facebook when the black guy dies

>caring for anime adaptations
>any year
Also, Death Note was an exceptionally shitty anime.

Could've just cast Rami Malek

>nigger working with the police

Not really. It's quite a bit easier to see how you could've solved a problem by reverse engineering it after you have all the facts.

eh, L was sort of messy and aloof, but he did have that kind of mallgoth / emo look that was semi-cool with some teenagers in the years Death Note originally came out

I think that was kind of intentional tho, the show states multiple times that most of Sherlock's "deductions" are just basic cold reading that only seems superhuman to the dumber characters in the show, thus imply that Sherlock only seems like a supergenius to dumb fans of the series whereas to smarter people it's obvious that he's no more superhuman than any IRL "psychic" or "clairvoyant"

>all Asians have nigger noses
Retarded chart.

They'll probably just end it at the first arc except Light dies instead. Not enough time in a single movie to fit in the second part. I'm guessing it could go like L dies but it was a sacrifice to capture Light.

Light is played by a Jew.

That's just because he doesn't cut his hair/take care of his appearance, and wears clothes totaling like $20. Meanwhile Hollywood L's autism seems to lie in his inability to distinguish /fa/ shitposts.

He's kind of like Elliot from Mr Robot, both of them looks fashionable because they're extremely handsome but really they're just supposed to be guys with messy hair and cheap clothes that puts practically no effort into their appearance

Except that doesn't happen because it requires them to actually think.

it's obvious that the best fit would L would have been some pale "le hacker" type, but liberal racism never stops

((()))

So, why is it OK for Light to be played by a white actor and why was the SJWs stupid for complaining about it, but it's bad to have L played by a black actor?

I hope this scene is in the movie

Fucking right-wing redneck neckbeard is pissed a black African-American is cast as an important character in a live-action adaptation of a Japanese Anime. Fucking liberals always put me at the butt of their inside jokes and say I'm fucking insecure. You fucking white neckbeards have not even noticed the amount of whitewashing that liberal Hollywood does, and you're pissed a black dude gets cast as an important character in a movie. You and your redneck-bred klansmen need to shut the fuck up.

Yes, and Sherlock has been that way since ACD wrote him as such from his creation. It's always implied that he's just good at what he does and people around him perceive it as great intellect rather than just above average skill.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying

>let's draw attention to the fact that we exist and are different from white people

Most of the bluepilled masses think Jews are white. If movies started to portray Jews then more people would realize they're not white. Then all the MUH DIVERSITY #OSCARSSOWHITE crowd would have to change to #HOLLYWOODANDBANKINGSOKIKE.

Plus, Jewish culture is some of the most reprehensible set of values out there. Have fun selling a movie where the protagonist does everything possible to cheat, scheme, and steal from their friends and the public.

Getting degrees doesn't mean shit if you never apply it.

he has an IQ of 160

>L is supposed to be slobbish when it comes to appearances,
Japanese are also guilty of not getting this. They cleaned him up in the live action tv show. He even wears shoes.

Do mexicans ever get triggered by how niggers get more media promotion than them even though spics are the second largest group in America?

What's the point of smushing literally the most unique and well written anime of all time into an hour and a half Hollywood film?

Id rather no movie be made, how the shit can you condense the plot of Death Note into a movie?

Allegedly. And what has he done with it? Has he written a smart character who acts appropriately?

Lol

None of them speak English, so they don't see movies and thus can't form an opinion about diversity in film

>pasty white, black circles around his eyes, lanky white with tons of straight black hair dude played by a generic black man

Character is completely different. So fucking what if he sits on a char like L. I'll never look at this guy and be like "yea that's L"

Fuck this adaptation. Could of made anyone else black except fucking L. he's pasty white with black on his eyes because he never fucking goes outside. It added to the character fuck. He actually looked like a shut-in autist genius. This L never will

The contention was that nobody in hollywood is capable of it, not if anyone has or not. Obviously the Dolph can portray someone with a 130 IQ, since his actual IQ is much higher

It's called an adaptation you retard. What about all the time the Japanese have adapated something and cast a Japanese guy when the character is white?

>Light cast as white guy
>"Well it's the american version of Death note set in america so it's okay!"
>L cast as black guy
>"WHAT THE FUCK, HOLLYWOOD? L ISN'T BLACK!! HE'S A PASTY WHITE GUY!?!?!?"
What did y'all mean by this?

Darius is Nigerian

I've seen many adaptation that changed integral shit. They were fine because alot of characters can be switched races and have no effect. L being white is a HUGE part of his look and character. Make fucking Light black and i'd of been fine with it

There's already been some Japanese made live-action Death Note movies with the guy from Battle Royale.

I like how Sup Forums is laughing at the SJWs for complaining that Light is now white, but, at the same time, they are crying that L is now black

Ask Chappelle.

lol

If they did a straight up adaptation with Japanese actors, then people would just be whining about the lack of diversity
>"Oh my god, where are the black people? RACIST!"
And then when you do bring diversity into an adaption, and still have in in Japan, the moment they see someone white, they cry
>"WHITEWASHING!"
You honestly can't win without just not adapting anything. Only foreign countries can get away with adapting things without being labelled racist. Fucking Japan remade Unforgiven the other year, but I didn't hear anyone crying YELLOWWASH over it.

I would be okay with them making Light black if they had to diversify the moVIE

L being a pasty white guy is too crucial to the character, no black guy can pull off that neurotic autistic NEET shut-in vibe

It's a race war. Of course I'll root for whites.

>Make fucking Light black and i'd of been fine with it
You'd be fine with it because it's be a black guy playing a bad guy
And L being a lazy slob is a big part who wears all white is a huge part of his look, not his fucking race

no Id be fine with it because a black guy can pull of a highschool Chad

he cant pull off what L is

No, because Light being black would be the exact same character. His look doesn't do as much for how you perceive him as much as L's does.

And the whole fucking point of the show is the arguement that Light is a criminal or not. Personally I don't think he is. Nice copout though

>he cant pull off what L is
Oh, so you've seen the movie then? No? Then you know nothing about whether he can or can't do it.

we should have a goat playing L, can't prove won't work until it's out

>And the whole fucking point of the show is the arguement that Light is a criminal or not.
Not really, it's more about Light's descent kind of like Breaking Bad. He starts out by wanting to punish criminals but soon starts to only care about his own ass and beat L.

Light is undoubtably bad, but whether L is good is debatable however.