Need black crime statistics disproving the muh harassment meme. Anyone want to dump for me...

Need black crime statistics disproving the muh harassment meme. Anyone want to dump for me? Arguing with a commiefornian numale who is dating a black girl right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/09/black-lives-matter-and-the-lies-that-caused-the-police-shootings-in-dallas-and-elsewhere/
pastebin.com/PduRW5kj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask her where the closest prison is

It's a he m8

Black males make up less then 7% of the USA population.

Black males commit 56% of all robbery, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database

Black males commit 53% of all murder, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes. Source: [FBI Crime in America 2013 Report

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice

42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice

asdf

ghjk

qwer

youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/

Crime racial distributions roughly match victimization report racial distributions.

For drug rates, blacks are more likely to use drugs than whites. Studies showing drug usage is equal for whites and blacks usually rely on self-reporting. Self-reporting drug use is unreliable, because blacks are more likely to lie, which has been verified by drug testing.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/09/black-lives-matter-and-the-lies-that-caused-the-police-shootings-in-dallas-and-elsewhere/

Fuck the commie up really good.

The IQstuff is bullshit - blacks get an easier dumbed down IQ test in 4th grade (junior high), because they suck so hard at it.

Thanks guys. He is now butt hurt and denying all plausibility of these studies. Fucking hate this shit state, can't wait to go home

Well done, man.

Here is one for the poverty bullshit.

Noice, he's currently avoiding all controversial topics. Purposefully asking his based brother what AR brand I should buy and watching him twitch.

I'm getting drunker and he is just giving up now

And for the Lulz.

Also remember that the only species which had access to the technology of the wheel in subsaharan Africa, up until white people set foot there, was the African dung beetle.

Who was holding them back before our ancestors went there?

Gentlemen, if you are the type that has a mental whetstone they wish to grind, I've gotten myself into a debate with a BLM apologist on a. The thing is a massive wall of text due to how far the argument has spiraled out of control and at this point even I don't what is heads and what is tails. And would rather not resort to just going 'NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER'

Not looking to be spoonfed, just some ideas on where to take counter arguments to this.

It's all in the paste bin, and I tried to cut out the really irrelevant ranting.

pastebin.com/PduRW5kj

How lazy and stupid can you be? You're probably a nigger yourself, not to know how to use google.