Hey bro, just a heads up

>Hey bro, just a heads up.
>Your white girlfriend came up to me at the gym today and told me that she'd like me to "call on my unit 731 heritage and inject her body with a saline solution"
>What did she mean by that?

It means you should quit eating dianabol on the mornings, it's fucking you up in the head. I don't even have a girlfriend.

what cycle are you on?

My girlfriend isn't that well versed in the history of the second sino-Japanese war, so I'd guess that your question is rhetorical.

OMG you're so sharp

That's one obscure reference, Samsung. No one who sees properly is gonna get that.

It means she's a racist bitch and she's equating you with genocidal mass murdering sociopaths.

So it had some sense, after all.

Someone care to explain?

It means she's a whore and I'm leaving her. Thank you for telling me, brother. Can you spot me real quick?

TAKESHIMA IS JAPAN

FUCK OFF KOREAN COCKROACH

Well, my white one is a whore, so I'm not surprised. The others are here cooking my food, cleaning up after my every step, and want to fuck at any given moment.

So my advice is avoid this slut like she's a nuke, my Asian friend.

My gf isn't white, she only likes whites and your dick is so small it looks like an oversized clit because you are Asian. No amount of steroids will change any of that.

Enjoy being the least desired race of men on earth until the day you die. No offense :^)

>oversized asian clits
This is my new fetish

>>Your white girlfriend came up to me at the gym today and told me that she'd like me to "call on my unit 731 heritage and inject her body with a saline solution"
"I am telling the employees of this gym that you are harassing me."
Then they can decide if they want to rip his membership card.

>girlfriend can't tell gooks apart
dumped

Unit 731 did human experimenting or some shit during WWII.

Saline solution is his asian splooge

(((south))) Korea

Oh look, another self conscious gook who can't get over the fact his mongoloid women prefer us.

Trying to make us mah dick bro, god damn. Why can't you asian bois just be our bro's and build society. You have our permission to kill the white pedos who fuck your kids.

Jap prison in WW2. Experimented on people. People were injected with seawater instead of saline to see what would happen.

>another bait thread

I guess that she can't tell the difference between gooks and Japs?

Don't forget the live vivisections, the testing of flamethrowers and grenades on people tied to posts, and the launching of artillery shells filled with black plague infected rats into Chinese cities.

Is that Great Teacher Onizuka?

>Your white girlfriend

As opposed to what, my nigger girlfriend?

>"call on my unit 731 heritage and inject her body with a saline solution"
>What did she mean by that?

It's obvious that you're trying, but this post sucks. 4/10. Fucking apply yourself.

They also dropped hollow 500 pound bombs filled with plague ridden flees and outbreaks are still an occurrence albeit limited in scope.

>What's up with those veins bro? you trying to be Hugh Jackman?

What u cyclin bruh?