Based philippines

asiancorrespondent.com/2016/07/philippines-duterte-drug-addicts/

how can i move to the philippines? i wanna kill some druggies

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/world/scared-drug-dealers-addicts-surrender
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Philippines should be a nice place to visit in about 5 years under him.

>Murdering people is based

Kill yourself.

>drug addicts
>people

>Philippines
>based
lol nope

Is the sex tourism still in tact?

>canada
>a country

>m-muh rule of law
>KEK BASED MURDERS

No such thing as rule of law in those parts of the world, user. They need an iron fist to rule them.

You're just saying that to comfort yourself since Sharia is on its way.

>move to philippines
>get kidnapped and held hostage immediately
>police doesn't do shit to find you

This is all too common a story for foreigners living in the Philippines.

You´re in a similar boat, matey except your children will be talking Chinese while mine speak Arabic.

Except Muslims are worse than Chinks.

Thats like saying getting your throat slashed is worse than getting shot in the stomach a few times. They´re both shit and they´ll give you the same result.

Chinks are not comparable to Muslims, again, just saying bullshit to comfort yourself.

Do they move there for the drugs? I've been thinking about moving to Thailand, I hear tell there is a tourist mecca called Fuck-it where you loaf around on the beach all day smoking natural freshly harvested opium, throwing up and admiring the loli. Wait for the next Tsunami to take you to your maker.

>Chinks advance nations
>Muslims pillage nations

>burgerland
>white

what gun is?

Yes Mr Yen, you are correct.

straitstimes.com/world/scared-drug-dealers-addicts-surrender

>they are just surrendering now
Duterte is better than Trump

This guy is a based god. Really looking forward to all the wacky shit about to go down in the Philippines, and ill be weirdly proud/inspired if this guy actually manages to restore peace, order, and eliminate corruption

MP7

everyone can now name someone who isn't even a drug addict then get gunned down on the street afterwards... not a great place for "Swatting" prank

CHANG CHONG CHING WONG BONG AHMED BOMB

Triple sevens, can't argue with that.

This guy was mayor of one of the worst city in the world in terms of security , now it s TOP 10 safest