omg this is looking worse by the second

Damn forgot the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ct0Z2bQndM

jesus

They're so MAD! ABSOLUTE MADMEN AM I RIGHT

DOWN

IN

FRONT

Why does his hair look so fucking stupid.

>tfw you literally prefer a cow to a camel

Why is Patton Oswalt even famous?
I've never met anyone who's ever thought he was funny and don't remember ever seeing anyone ever call him funny online

Im actually astonished this got made.

You're pretty new. Before he went full cuck he was actually appreciated here occasionally.

Now we just laugh at him because he's an SJW with a dead wife.

Patton Oswalt told me the worse part of the whole Bill Cosby thing was the Hypocrisy

and here i thought it was the raping

Funnier than Patton has ever been.

I was cautiously optimistic until I saw Felicia Day.

isn't Patton like 50? imagine if that was your father dressed like that in that photo and doing that shit lmao

Same. Special effects were on point.
Two seconds later I was done.

I'd think the wrong parent died.

its still pretty cool he got away with murder though

>reptilicus
well i guess thats something, been wanting to see that for years

they cast Joe Camel in this shitshow?

>this shit airs
>it's a disaster
>Mike, Kevin, and Bill riff the same movies themselves
>they're great, as usual

Calling it.

>it's a producers woefully misread their demographic episode

dead on arrival

>netflix

What's the point of the comedy segments if there are no commercial breaks?

Fuck does anybody remember those network TV movie shows with the studio interludes? I remember mom would watch one thing called Dinner and a Movie. Bookended a damn cooking show around the commercial breaks where the hosts talked about the movie that was on and cooked shit. Comfy as all hell.

>it's a "c-list celebrities adopt a cult series and self-insert themselves into it, pervert in the low budget charm it once had" episode

>they do a live version
>bill becomes an awkward sperg because he's uncomfortable on stage

Diner and a movie was GOAT.

Never bothered with Rifftrax live. They've been riffing for years without going live. I anticipated at least one of 'em being awkward.

I expected Kevin, though.

I want to HUMP that camel

I knew I wasn't alone.

Give her a break user, she can't appear in cigarette ads anymore

Why aren't you asleep in your own guest bedroom, Wil?

he used to be ok.
I remember laughing at him the times he was on Reno 911

Patton looks like a fat lesbian.

Can't wait for all the political swipes they add in, I mean MST3K was especially filled with Clinton era references so to an extent it's not new territory but I expect it to be a ton of "Hurr Trump is dumb" jokes.

Are you implying that Patton's not a fat lesbian?

I mean, anyone making a big deal about the 'return' of this show... those three have been putting out good stuff all this time.

And why would I want MST3K with a different cast when I can enjoy those three riffing?

more like Mycuckstery Social Justice Theatre 3000(different genders)

Do you mean rifftrax?

That's what gets me. When Joel managed to raise enough money for this piece of shit revival I was actually kind of dumbstruck.
Had nobody heard of Rifftrax? Fucking seriously?

Mike upgraded the hell out MST3K.

>It was great when they did clinton jokes but they better not say anything about my sweet baby boy Trump

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug

He wasn't always this bad. I loved him in The Drew Carey Show

They've already made enough verture signaling in their advertising to alienate half the audience so that's always a good start.
But they've already made all their money form crowd sourcing which is fun since they'll still be charging for the episodes, but I suppose it's nice they made it all since they weren't legally required to deliver in any way.
Like when alien tudyk scammed a few million dollars to make a RLM-tier short series about shitting on his fans.
And then profusely thanking them at cons before he nabbed the Star Wars deal with Disney.
Never give money to washed up talent.
Never.

>Like when alien tudyk scammed a few million dollars to make a RLM-tier short series about shitting on his fans.
>And then profusely thanking them at cons before he nabbed the Star Wars deal with Disney.

Fucking lol, what was it?

Trump jokes are overdone whether you like him or not. It's always the same few insults.

Atleast all these MST3K threads will give me the change to give the basic gestalt of the big enchilada about Patton Oswalt

Okay so basically his wife died of a combination of Xanax, Adderall, and Fentanyl, which leaves only 2 scenarios

Either Patton is so unaware and non functional as a husband that he had no idea, or he did know in which case he was totally complacent to it. Either way he's human garbage and only their child deserves any sympathy.

Also I just realized the reason they picked some nobody as the main host instead of someone who's known to be an entertainer, is because Joel doesn't have to pay him as much with means more money in his pocket.

Imagine your mother dies and 2 weeks later your father is on twitter making fun of the AVGN and defending Ghostbusters

Mike>>>>>>Joel, and all this new series did was prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

And nobody at all is gonna ever remember this saggy sack of shit.

What is Trace Beaulieu doing these days?

According to wiki he's currently stuck in has-been podcast limbo:

"Beaulieu is currently the co-host of the comedic podcast on Cave Comedy Radio, Movie Sign with the Mads, with Frank Conniff and Carolina Hidalgo where they discuss current and classic movies."

i get bored just looking at a still image of him

He just became super famous from so many guest appearances and interviews. Not necessarily late night shows, but shit like I love the 80s or History of Comedy series.

Clinton jokes weren't overly explicit. Only explicit one was in Starfighters where Bob Dornan was the main actor.

>Be liberal comedian
>Stress the importance of punching up, not down
>Trump wins
>Mercilessly mock struggling Americans who voted for him in the hopes of bettering their lives

Patton is an ass.

where can I watch these? torrent somewhere? are they shit?

The live shows are pretty great, sometimes. Manos a couple years back is easily the funniest thing I've ever seen in a theatre (and it was live, which is crazy when you think about it). Bill's awkward sometimes, but when its bad enough they'll call attention to it and have a laugh about it and that kinda relaxes everybody.

Yeah but the MST3K clinton era jokes were usually funny or well timed. Actual well made politcal humor does not exist in 2017. I don't care if you're right or left or middle, "tiny hands" and "orange skin" are just not funny punchlines to any joke.

I hear you. Rifftrax is god-tier level riffing - Mike, Kevin and Bill can't be topped. The new MST3K is going to be the minor leagues.

Hell, there's a YT show called Incognito Cinema Warriors that looks better than the new MST3K. Riffs are great as well. I'd rather just watch that and Rifftrax.

>Pearl Forrester
no thanks

HELLA
F*CKIN'
EPIC

I'm still willing to give this shit a shot, but the low-bugdet sets just lack charm, same with the little ship scene. Maybe it's because of the fancy HD cameras or the fucking Greenscreen, but they just look off.

that's f-ing genius!

No Kevin Murphy, no deal. Tom Servo is life.

Is this the worst possible casting ever?
I thought the chick was okay in Dollhouse but now I can't stand her. And Oswalt was okay doing small parts but the way he became famous for doing nothing and gets a main role makes him kind of repulsive.
Also what's the deal with this show, is it like that Beakman's World thing?

Please don't insult Beakman's World like that.

SMOOTH

>when your budget is so low that even Eric Roberts would turn down the role

have fun being put on a watchlist

>implying by browsing Sup Forums im not already on 20 watchlists

Oh God no.

It's the "I just want to forget it even exists" kind of casting yeah. It pains me to even post in this thread.

they did, they actually managed to do it

they got the two most obnoxious """"""""actors"""""""" in the biz, pat oswalt, and felicia day, to star in this thing...

a sure bet it will be sucked dry of funny

You just don't understand nerd culture like they do, user. He's super into star wars and she's a gamer, just like me! You just don't see other celebrities delve into our niche culture who are obsessed with two of the largest forms of media on the planet.
Despite gaming being several times larger than film, and star wars being a cultural juggernaut and viewed by a majority of the planet, we just have to stick with these two to represent "us" as nerds ya know

In all honesty, who the fuck wanted this shit? I watched this show/series once on like HBO as a kid and thought it was pretentious as fuck.

>numale

ever notice how "lol i'm such a nerd" culture is built around franchises where people are raised to elite status over others and solve all their problems with magic?

fucking kek

I only smoked for a short amount of time, but I smoked camels because I thought Joe Cool was pretty awesome

>she will never be cute again like in The Guild

>mercilessly mock retarded Americans who voted for him to the detriment of their own economic interests

Patton is an ass, but let's not try to revise history here.

>to the detriment of their own economic interests
Yes, because having open borders that lead to an oversaturation of the job market and thus to wage dumping at best or unemployment at worst sure is in the economic interests of most people, is it?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/15/us/politics/trump-budget-proposal.html
Because building a wall that no makes no revenue, creates ton of pollution, and doesn't stop illegal immigration will put in a bigger debt than ever.

And also because Trump's proposed budget cuts include severe cuts to agriculture, labor, commerce, transportation, education, health and human services, EPA, and state and other development programs. These deep cuts to job development, infrastructure, clean water and environment are going to fuck you over.

And finally, the net outcome of NAFTA was of benefit to most Americans since it increased competition with US manufacturing companies, leading to safer, more gas efficient, and less expensive cars.

>Because building a wall that no makes no revenue, creates ton of pollution, and doesn't stop illegal immigration will put in a bigger debt than ever.
I agree that just killing them all would be economically and ecologically friendlier, but I'm sure your type would whine about that too.

The rest is a non-issue. When faced with a politician that wants to flood your home with foreigners and one that doesn't, the one that doesn't is a better choice regardless if he may end up screwing up later on.

>bloat up the government beyond reason
>guy cutting back is the baddie
Dems everyone

>the rest is a non-issue
>but we need to focus on refugee terrorists, which is the real issue here

>I love lead in my water, oil spills in my lakes, old people unable to get medicines or food, and children unable to attend elementary school
>because fuck Democrats and fuck big government :^)

>cutting 24 million peoples healthcare
>colludes with russia
>good guy

>but we need to focus on refugee terrorists, which is the real issue here
Never said a thing about refugee terrorists, user.

>GIB ME FREE SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Where did you pick up that parasitic mindset, honestly?

I used to watch this when I was younger, I thought it was rather stupid then.
Watched it again as an adult to see if I was right, and I was, its stupid and unfunny.

And now, that I see it, for a 3rd time in my life, I can confirm again, this is fucking stupid.

Ill just watch movies with commentary on so I can learn something about the film, rather then "fart, BAAHAHAHAH! IM A NERD"

>how dare you expect to reap the benefits from your tax dollars?!
>but it's ok for Trump to spend his 5th weekend at Mar-a-lago with our taxes
>the same amount which could be used to fund Meals on Wheels for 10 years :^)

But Trump voters wanting to close open borders to bring back minuscule amount of manufacturing jobs to the detriment of all American consumers isn't selfish.

>MUH TAXES
>but a big government is neat :^)

Political jokes about Clinton didn't activate peoples screeching autism back then. Everyone of various political affiliations made fun of Bill Clinton being fat, going to McDonalds and so on. People called Hillary a bitch, lesbian, etc.

People just took humor better back then on both sides.

>I point out how "GIB ME FREE SHIT" != "getting back benefits from paying taxes"
>he then tries to say I'm hypocritical about... something?

Dude, I love paying taxes. I live in California, where we have the highest sales tax. That shit goes towards our roads, hospitals, police, and schools.

What I hate is when a "fiscally conservative" politician proposes cutting Meals on Wheels to build a wasteful wall when he could be taking less trips to his clubhouse. Remember how he always blasted Obama for taking a break? Trump is on his fifth break now, 2 months into his presidency.

>I live in California
You should get behind that secession movement, user.

Dude, I hate paying taxes. I live in Tennessee, where we have the no income tax. And the taxes I do have? That shit goes towards our roads, hospitals, police, and schools where we're rated higher than shitty cuck'd california in all those categories.

What I love is when a "fiscally conservative" politician proposes cutting the underperforming and wasteful Meals on Wheels to build a protective wall that will heavily affect illegal immigration and trafficking that costs our country billions paying for other countrys problems. Remember how he always blasted Obama for not getting shit done? Trump is winning so much now I lost count only 2 months into his presidency