Oh Fuck Anonymous has declared war on the police

youtu.be/uEWtsSffvQg?t=77

Starts at 1:18

>police
so, the government then? isn't there a term for this?

(((anonymous)))

>declaring knee jerk reaction before all the evidence is on the table

No support for due process in the US Constitution. These edgy faggots are getting worse and worse every time.

It makes me laugh that as more and more left society as a whole the contrarian, and vicariously general direction Sup Forums heads, is to be civil and give representative rights to individuals. It just makes me laugh.

>early 2000's
>anonmouse is Sup Forums
>2016
>anonmouse is blm

As if they're even what people would consider Anonymous to be.

The old anons are gone. It's just some edgy reddit faggots. Hell, they're probably even on the CIA payroll.

Damn.. anonymous is pretty much anything nowdays. Divide and conquer, am I right?

If you encountered all of the police force in America, you'll have about a .024% chance of being unjustly killed.

war on globalist
war on pedophiles
???work for kikes???
war on Trump
war on uh Police?

i am sure the police are terrified.

I mean really, who gives a shit?

Man they are butt hurt after Bernie stole all their shekels.

We are legun :DDDD

>Declare war on everyone but the left leaning Government

yeah this whole thing is the biggest fucking joke. and nobody really gives a crap about any of it.

If you encountered all of the police force and acted smartly, you have a 0% chance of being unjustly killed.

You really think police officers go out on the job thinking, "Time to kill me a black person."?

>we are anonymous
>uploads to youtube

Because their wars against ISIS and Donald Trump went so well, right?

>reddit script kiddies co-opting chanology memes
>anonymous

Oh no, they'll DDoS the homepage of a police department for a couple days before getting bored!

reminder that anonymous is so weak you could go raid them right now with relative ease at anonops IRC.

Nope, considering majority of deaths caused by police were justified because the criminal was already an active attacker. The police are not a political movement. They arent a race, yet people make them out to be them.

I did no such thing you cunt

how's that war on Trump going?

They should declare war on the nigger speedbumps and the kike media that's propagandizing them nonstop.

If I was a cop I'd just quit now before this crew gets a hold of me

New Zealand cops better watch the fuck out... I guess.

govt declaring war on its own

so the government is declaring war in itself
well shit

All the shops in that picture wre damaged in an earthquake, its all being rebuilt. Nice to see it as used to be.

These two posts are more accurate than you'd think. Lulzsec got FBI'd because one of their own ratted out the others.

sabu wasn't the only one talking

>Lulzsec got FBI'd because one of their own ratted out the others.
sounds about right. so much for their 7 proxies kek

Anonymous is literally nothing more then SJWs at this point. Most members of the original Anonymous have either moved to other hactivist groups, been caught or aren't hacking anymore. It annoys me that they have the audacity to call themselves Anonymous though.

>anonymous

You mean liberal college sheeple that chose a face for itself thats owned by Warner Brothers to represent their "movement".

Fucking pathetic.

(((HALLENSTEINS)))

>Guy Fawkes moralfags declare "war"

Wow its fucking nothing!

Is it the """Official""" """""""Anonymous""""""" channel? Either way, not giving those leejunite cuckolds any clicks.

For a peace activism group they sure declare war a lot

But we're anomalyous.......

So theyre going to post a neat video and then maybe shut down a local pd website. bet half of them couldnt ven work a revolver. police are nice people

Sooooooooo leejins xD

i lose my shit at this every time i see it

no, it's just moronic. This whole mixing in with the BLM shits, from day one #AllLivesMatter.....

Smells like d/q, foreign gov or Soros. It's just to buy a fucking mask and make a twitter account these days they think... . doxing people for saying bad words on the interwebs... so much for dat freespeech and freedom of informatoin shit.. lol

it's a legit account

It sure as fuck isn't anonymous.

(((CIAnonymous NROfficial))) guy fawkes mask wearing tavistock agents at it again.
Daily reminder to shoot any faggot wearing that gay shit on sight.
Also post all the contact information from their phones here after you do.
For research purposes.