HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

Kangs get absolutely BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by actual Egyptians

1:14

youtube.com/watch?v=2nziy_AWHoo

Is there anything worse than black?

I doubt it.

gypsy

kek, the guy at 1:14 is actually raging against the muslim brotherhood, the subtitles are meant to be a joke

why haven't you moved to Germany yet, srs question

DIS CRACKA IS BEN RACIS AN SHEIT BAKA FUGGEN CRACKA WE GUN KILL YALL YO JUS JELUS OUR DICKZ IS BIGGA AN YO WHOTE WOMNE BE EATIN OUR ASS FO REAL NIGGA BAKA

Egyptians rarely move, even those working in Euro and n. America, most of them plan to come back.

Also, I make a pretty comfy living here, so no need for even trying.

Abos.

are Egyptian normies even aware of the whole WE WAZ KANGS phenomenon?

kaaaangz nigga, kaaangz

>wealthfare recipient
Heh

Seen as the video is fake what are actual Egyptians view on nigs saying they were ancient Egyptian?

>at the store for 19 years

He'll come back someday, right?

Dont advertising your videos here faggot.

i would like to know this as well

Are Egyptians black?

Great video. You should make a version without the dindu, Trump and "we wuz kangz" part because people will definitely believe it all to be true.

No

>are Egyptian normies even aware of the whole WE WAZ KANGS phenomenon?
no, it's a purely american thing, so I can't imagine anyone knowing about it, unless they are pretty familiar with american culture.

>Seen as the video is fake what are actual Egyptians view on nigs saying they were ancient Egyptian?
The few us who are actually aware of it, are pretty fucking furious, the video is real in that sense.

Also, most Egyptians are incredibly racist, so nigs would get double hate for this.

>Are Egyptians black?
fuck no, southern-most Egyptians are pretty dark brown though, pic related.

Egyptians come in a very wide gradient, because of geography, being a corridor country, you'll see a similar thing in Italy and Chile, but Egypt is even more extreme than either, because only the banks of the Nile are habitable.

>The Sphinx was originally a dog

no way was it made by black people

beautiful

>The few us who are actually aware of it, are pretty fucking furious

that channel is apparently a pissed off egyptian

>that channel is apparently a pissed off egyptian
Well, he's a Copt, Copts are the ones that identify most with ancient Egypt, because they refuse both Islamism and pan-Arabism (obviously), so it's kinda expected he'd be more pissed off than the average Egyptian.

As a black man I know for a fact we waz kangz of Egypt and shit

My black friend insists that you are all black. He mentions how your skin color make you black whether you like it or not.

There's definitely something to it. I'm black on my father's side and my greatgrandma told me all kinds of sick lore about how her grandma was told as a little girl that before slavery our family had royal roots and various customs and words of the court.

sure, you are, my african-american friend

>My black friend insists that you are all black. He mentions how your skin color make you black whether you like it or not.
If that's his criteria for blackness, then he'd be astonished by Egyptians' race-shifting abilities when they travel up north, because our color is literally just a tan, pic related (front is an egyptian, back are two nords).

Your great great great great grandma might have been a WEST African nobility, or whatever, wtf does that have to do with Egypt? Why do black Americans all talk about Egypt, instead of Mali, Ghana, or whatever else in sub-Saharan West Africa?

Fucking age restrictions I'm not making a jewtube account

Do you remember them? Do tell.

The image of the nigress staring at the sarcophagus always get me. Look at the blatant difference between them. The truth is so goddamn obvious. Still, they delude themselves with silly fantasies that, at one point of history, they've been truly relevant to the human race development.

It's kinda sad, really.

The pyramids bruh

Kangz got their source of knowledge and power from them so they could get into space

im from arab country and those subtitles are wrong.

HOL UP CRACKA!
SO YO BE SAYIN THAT WE WUZ NO DAMN KANGZ?

Why don't the niggers in the US just go back to africa and live like kangs and queens

based