Will Trump win? These are the latest polls

Will Trump win? These are the latest polls

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Starkweather/by-endorsing-hillary-bernie-may-have-positioned-himself-to-win-the-presidency-e4ed85dffdf1#.6sbjs4rdf
theweek.com/speedreads/635154/majority-americans-think-clinton-should-have-faced-charges-poll-finds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sarvis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They only poll people who are active voters in previous elections. A huge portion of trumps support comes from people who haven't voted in a long time or at all. Plus Trump is getting 14% of the democrat voters and Hillary is only getting 10% of Republicans. It's too early to tell however for either side but it's neck to neck with Hillary probably having a slight edge

Trump puts so many states into Play. PA,Michigan,Wisconsin,Minnesota,Maine. The entire rustbelt to work with. Plenty of time.

Just need a few more HAPPNINGS.

He will lose.

Agreed about the rust belt. To improve this map, he needs to go after OH and PA.

Trump has a lot going for him. People think he knows how to manage the economy and they thing he's the best to fight terrorism. Both are important issues. Now he's claiming to be the law and order candidate which I also think will boost him with independents.

I consider both Michigan and Ohio swing states right now. Trump supporters are just lurking atm, waiting to pounce come Nov.

lol, Sup Forums is so delusional.
PA, MN, WI, MI, and ME will never vote for trump. He is certainly welcome to waste time and money in those states though. Meanwhile, states such as NC, AZ, and GA will slip away from him.

>Minnesota

That state's only gotten bluer since 1980.

>state
>color
Yeah fucking right

This is just as stupid as saying Trump will win MN/ME. Trump will not lose AZ/GA. PA is absolutely winnable and if he does, he wins the election.

Looks like a pretty realistic map.

He will probably lose.

Thank you for taking the time to Correct The Record.

Is this really the latest polls?

You are giving me hope

AZ has a fuck load of legal Mexican voters. The latest polls have them virtually tied there.

Too early to say desu, hasn't been any debates or anything

Legals that vote for more illegals really piss me off.

To be fair, he has a 5 point lead in FL and only a 2 point lead in IA. But that's better than losing.

I really doubt it. The only way Trump loses AZ is if Johnson gains a shitload of support and has appeal in AZ due to being the gov. of neighboring NM.

Of course they'll vote for illegals, considering Trump said some extremely inflammatory things that really piss off all Mexicans, legal or illegal.

Looks like Bernie is going to win:
medium.com/@Starkweather/by-endorsing-hillary-bernie-may-have-positioned-himself-to-win-the-presidency-e4ed85dffdf1#.6sbjs4rdf

Republicans say PA is winnable every four years. The demographics are just not there. I mean, yes the results are always close. So its worth a try, but realistically I just don't see it.

He NEEDS to win this nigger/white trash infested shithole or it's gg.

He never said anything bad about illegal mexicans. Havent you read his real comments by now? Jesus its like you only listen to the msm and never check stuff out for yourself.

>Legal mexican immigrants

Sorry im already drunk

He's got the best chance in years. It has been trending red lately and his message about defending the American worker could resonate there

GA will be red. Trust me.

>have voted in every election since I turned 18 in 2009
>never get pollsters

Fucking cunts

It doesn't matter what he actually said. What matters is how people felt when he said it.

It never ceases to amaze me looking at this map and seeing the numbers.

I know how politics work but this is just stupid.

a lot of those blue stated will be trump, no question

MI, PA, possibly OH and some of new england

Inflammatory my ass. Nonwhites despise freedom of speech because they fear the truth. In Islam, slander is redefined as making truthful statements that the subject would not want known.

i know Trump has florida locked down.\

Doesn't matter desu

The perception is there

>since 2008

who cares

all that matters in southeast PA which is half of PA's population and that is solid Hillary country

He really won't win MI. If he somehow manages to, that would be a huge landslide. It doesn't look like that's going to happen.

FL isn't locked down, but Trump has a small lead there right now.

Polls have PA tied, which is bad news if you're Hillary. It doesn't mean Trump will win, but it proves that it's competitive.

Trump is actually ahead in Maine's second district, which would mean he'd get one electoral vote from there

Also recent polls from Ohio and Pennsylvania and Virginia and Michigan have him closing the gap once again

Being that Florida's most recent poll has him in the lead he'll probably be ahead in the rust belt states by october at the latest

Also he's behind in Nevada, yet the Republican candidate for Harry Reid's seat is ahead- Trump will probably pull ahead in Nevada if the Republican senatorial candidate remains ahead

If you don't think he'll win PA and VA you're delusional

Coal country is traditionally full of holdover Democrats and plenty of Appalachia went for Obama in 2008 and 2012

Hillary has stated she wants to gut the coal industry and all the coal miners voted for Bernie. They're not idiots and they're not voting for someone who hates them.

>muh Philadelphia

Niggers aren't going to turn out like they did in 2008 and the white working class will and for Trump, Trump winning a state where the electorate is 85%+ white is a bygone conclusion

It's either Hillary or no thermonuclear WWIII

Choose wisely!

The demographics have not only shifted, but additionally all Republicans since 1988 have been establishment asshats who blatantly hate the working class

Trump is the first guy since Reagan to pander hard to the working class, you're delusional if you think they're voting for the wife of NAFTAman

The election system in this country is a joke. 99% of the country is held hostage by a couple big cities on the far outskirts of the country that are culturally and ethnically the opposite of the majority of the nation.

I blame california mostly for the big swing in voting.

oh baby

>posts in a polling thread
>doesn't know how polling works

You dumb 19 year olds do realize that Arizona literally passed a bill to deport the shit out of illegals in 2009 right? And that 600,000 illegals left the state after that?

If AZ was ever going to vote Democrat on the basis of Republicans hating illegals it would have been in fucking 2012.

Hillary has 2-3 point leads in VA, PA and OH- what's your point?

I disagree. I live in Montgomery County and I've seen and know way more Trump supporters

Notice how the blue bits are where all the votes are.

>AZ liking NM

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Nah, the most populous part of PA have become more blue and less white.
I love how you call the most populous places in the country, "the outskirts". Especially when these "outskirts" create the jobs and cultures that allow the rest of the country to exist and prosper.

Who YOU know, doesn't matter.

I have family who lives there and they're all Berntards. Makes me sick.

Trump will win California in 2020 after the illegals are deported

Sure California technically bans non-citizens from voting like every other state, but in practice if all you need is a driver's license for id and California mysteriously has a white turnout of only 52% in 2012 despite 62% of registered voters being white and a total turnout of 70%- the highest in the country- it's pretty clear that anchor babies and liberals at the polling stations are willfully not bothering to check whether someone is a citizen or not

Texas by the way has a turnout of 60% of their voters in 2012 whereas the national average was 55%. Yet liberal transplants from California to Austin claim that Republicans are attempting to "suppress the vote". That sounds suspiciously like "DON'T HAVE VOTER ID LAWS- THEN WE CAN'T ILLEGALLY LET ILLEGALS VOTE!"

actually it slowly becoming redder, if only we could slow down the onslaught of rapefuges being forced on us.

I think he has a chance with VA, I feel a lot of people in NoVa are starting to get redpilled, which is all you need to win VA

>he'll never be republican candidate
>he'll never win florida

Now that those two major obstacles are out of the way he has a strong chance of winning

VA will win because obama fucked the Hampton roads area hard.

The heavily populated suburbs around Philadelphia are all 80%+ white and there is no reason to expect them to become more blue. Your claims are literally the opposite of reality.

>new york city creates jobs guise

Hello shill

This "NOVA controls the state" meme needs to die. Nigger turnout and redneck lack of turnout creating the spiderweb of blue counties in the southern part of the state is why Obongo won.

All you need to win is to get the rednecks to turn out again like they used to.

If that fuckhead Sarvis didn't constantly spoil elections we'd have a Republican governor and a Republican senator.

>leaf
>"obongo won these states, clearly winning them is impossible" meme

I'm going to Michigan to visit family in a few weeks. Gonna try to redpill as many as I can.

Whoever made this knows nothing about politics.

I think he's getting Ohio and Pennsylvania. Plus things are only going to go more in his favor when he demolishes her in the debates.

>Hillary probably having a slight edge
How? There are no Hillary supporters. Everyone across the country is reporting the same thing. They see a ton of Trump support, a little Bernie support, and no Hillary support.

Every single state that Hillary wins will only be won through cheating. Nobody likes her.

New York City creates more jobs than Wyoming and Idaho. That's for sure.

Montgomery County here too, I've only ever met 2 Hillary supporters. On the other hand I've met tons of trump supporters, I think he definitely can win PA

Why hasn't California been cut into pieces in terms of electoral college?

No Republican has ever won without Ohio.
He needs to put as much effort as he can into that.

Then why does Virginia continue to elect democrats, even during mid-terms.

I think that's a more or less accurate map, but I think he's got Ohio. He would still need to flip at least 10 more votes, which will be difficult.

I live in Virginia, the niggers were the reason Obungo won it. This year is different.

Lock Trump in for Virginia

Everybody with half a clue knows Trump has already lost but the media needs to keep you guys thinking it's an actual competition or you'll tune out and they'll lose a lot of advertising revenue

>responding to leafs

Coming from someone who doesn't live here, you don't seem to be aware of how Arizona works. During the winter, we have all the retirees come down here, fleeing the winter hell of their respective mid-west dwellings. They all vote Republican. These initial polls will mean nothing because once they get down here and start participating in the polls; you will see a heavy lean towards the republican party here.

I know blacks won't vote as much as in past elections, but how can anyone reliably predict how much their turnout will decrease? Won't the chimpouts have a good chance at increasing their turnout? Or is it a return of non-voting whites that will win Trump states like Virginia?

theweek.com/speedreads/635154/majority-americans-think-clinton-should-have-faced-charges-poll-finds

Obama was not running in 2014 when Mark Warner won his reelection bid. If a democrat can win a statewide election during the mid terms, I suspect Hillary can win Virginia as well.

Current state of safe (>5%) states.

Maryland is a fucking shithole.
Why can't I move out?

I'm getting too old to tell when people are retarded or just pretending.

You're retarded.
PA has always been a swing state and with the decline of Steel Pittsburgh and the "pennsyltucky" region are turning to the right in droves.
Plus the downturned economy and lack of any help from the Federal gov the last few years disenfranchised a lot of people
but most importantly PA people are sick of liberals.
NAFTA killed our state, and Clintons are the NAFTA family.
Bill also refers to us as "Alabama in the Middle"
and after Obongo called us all "rednecks who cling to our religion and guns" the state's willingness to tolerate liberals is eroding fast.

Philadelphia doesn't have enough votes to hold the state alone and the Democrats don't get that.
We're not Illinois, New York, or Michigan.
You actually need to address the people of the state here, not its biggest city.

>that map
what? why would georgia and west virginia be one of 5 blue states

This
A post NAFTA PA is weary of another Clinton.

gary johnson might win new mexico 2bh

And the resources of those states allow NYC to exist

Because of this fucktard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sarvis

Libertarians are the reason Cuccinelli lost in 2012 and Gillespie lost in 2014, Sarvis got 6-7% in both elections. Yet Johnson only got 1% in 2012.

... and with the rest given out.

Trump has recently put two more states in play, but is losing ground in the other states already in play.

I haven't been keeping a close eye on polls because it's so early but wasn't he really close in Colorado too? (-1 last I saw)

if dindus vote hillary might win by a landslide

>if dindus vote
>if

It all depends on which president gets BLM sympathizers

Prove me wrong you ignoramus!

protip:

>you can't

Fucking cucked North East

idk about Maine though. Or Virginia..

I live in NOVA near Tyson's.
All the houses in the neighborhoods have Army, Marine, American, and Don't Tread on Me flags.
To me that indicates more of a red presence.

ist it even worth voting trump when youre in a state that always votes blue?

Michigan is an easy state to win. All you have to do is bring roads, schools and jobs and to Michigan and you have their vote. That's all they care about.

Ohio can be won by Trump because whites will unite for him and he promises more jobs.

Average in CO is 4 points.

you'll kick yourself in the ass hard if it was close.

>56% think she should have faced charges
This is critical, and just look how many people turn out to Trump rallies versus that of Hillary rallies.

There is clearly much more Trump support - But Hillary has the establishment on her side and there will be cheating in her favor.

CA is the most populated state therefore they get more electoral votes. They also have a lot of house votes.

Move to a swing state, cuck.

Most jews
Most money

No to derail a thread but does anyone have that ss about why you should never piss off white people? About how we fought each other for centuries then when we were bored we took over the world and when bored again we started the two largest wars known to man? I've googled and still can't find it or even know what to search for. Thanks in advance anons.